PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls steal pic UGGGHHH

SunshyneMonroe
06-24-2010, 04:49 PM
If i had a buck for everytime a guy says are u in this place or that place cuz i see ur pics UHHHGGGG i would not even have to work ads lol.....why do they do it its so0o0o dumb.....sometimes ill call them and tell them to take them down and i can say they always have but whats the point...then i go to that city and they all think im fake soi gotta post a video blah blah blah oh yeah im not in la rite im not if anyone seen that ad nope nope nope im in houston drinkin some joe..so0o0o how do u guys tell if the ad is real or not?

flabbybody
06-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Keep posting your travel schedule on HungAngels. If a guy calls and doesn't believe its you, tell him to got to our website to prove you're really in his city.
I suppose the impostor girls who steal your pics can do that too but I doubt they'd go to the trouble

SunshyneMonroe
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks sure im also gonna post it on my website too but i dont like ppl knowin where ill be so far ahead i dunno why lol

rockabilly
06-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Laaame .... That's like ordering filet mignon and the waiter brings you a greasy porkchop.

What do they think is gonna happen?

irongoddess
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
on my eros ad
i say that i can go on live webcam(i use msn or skype)
for few mins before clients come to see me
this prove i`m not airbrushed and i`m the same person.

shemale-411
06-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I would have zero tolerance for a provider that used fake pics. But there are so many ways to cross reference things now, and I know plenty of girls to ask if they know if so-and-so is legit. But guys, a little research can save you alot of headaches.

http://www.shemale-411.com

SunshyneMonroe
06-24-2010, 08:08 PM
on my eros ad
i say that i can go on live webcam(i use msn or skype)
for few mins before clients come to see me
this prove i`m not airbrushed and i`m the same person.

Girl then so0o many guys wouild waist ur time just so see u on cam uhhhgg

BellaBellucci
06-24-2010, 08:16 PM
The silver lining of girls stealing your pics is that imitation is the highest form of flattery. When I used to use snapshots in my ads I never got asked if the pics were really me but now I use pro-pics with watermarks and it's been happening more lately. Bottom line? When you look more professional or if you're really hot, clients have to wonder if you're TGTBT.

~BB~

irongoddess
06-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Girl then so0o many guys wouild waist ur time just so see u on cam uhhhgg

it`s ok if i`m at home,i dont mind going on webcam
it only takes me a few minutes
at least people can see i`m not photoshopped and my advert is real:)

Aimee
06-25-2010, 12:44 AM
maybies you just has one of them faces?

slinky
06-25-2010, 11:56 AM
So how do you think it feels when a girls steals pics you have taken and not been paid for, puts HER fucking watermark on them as if they are her intellectual property, and uses them on her pay site? (and you'd already spoken to her about it and she has said "don't worry, you will be given full credit for any pics I use").