PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question....what happened to TrojanBlack69?

ARMANIXXX
06-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Was looking for something and I noticed he was gone....

What happened?

tsparisangelline
06-24-2010, 10:35 AM
he spams to much

rockabilly
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
He moved to Spamalot.

ARMANIXXX
06-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Oh....

Well, so be it.

But I'd be curious on who banned him.

rockabilly
06-24-2010, 11:00 AM
He was here w/ the shorter screen name of "Trojan".

And whatever alternate name he used before.

tsparisangelline
06-24-2010, 11:23 AM
He was here w/ the shorter screen name of "Trojan".

And whatever alternate name he used before.

i think that was deleted too

Coroner
06-24-2010, 12:26 PM
He moved to Spamalot.

He conquered Spamalot within his Trojan Horse and declared himself king.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2010, 01:08 PM
I don't know who banned him, but I'm not at all sorry that they did. He was creeping me out with all that kooky talk about me pimping him out, and "our bed".

He first contacted Ecstatic, and then myself, about three weeks ago, saying he wanted to work with me as male talent. I asked that he simply send me a photo of something other than his half-hard cock. But instead he sent me a clip of himself from the neck down, sitting on the toilet and jerking off, complete with the audio of the toilet flushing - but no face shot. I was not impressed.

Oh, and then he said something reeeeaaaally fucked up to Bella. I may not get along so well with Bella, but what he said was about as ignorant as it gets in regards to the sexuality of M2F trannys. For that alone, he deserved to be banned imo.

ed_jaxon
06-24-2010, 05:24 PM
I don't know who banned him, but I'm not at all sorry that they did. He was creeping me out with all that kooky talk about me pimping him out, and "our bed".

He first contacted Ecstatic, and then myself, about three weeks ago, saying he wanted to work with me as male talent. I asked that he simply send me a photo of something other than his half-hard cock. But instead he sent me a clip of himself from the neck down, sitting on the toilet and jerking off, complete with the audio of the toilet flushing - but no face shot. I was not impressed.

Oh, and then he said something reeeeaaaally fucked up to Bella. I may not get along so well with Bella, but what he said was about as ignorant as it gets in regards to the sexuality of M2F trannys. For that alone, he deserved to be banned imo. Hilarious.......

bte
06-24-2010, 06:12 PM
That Trojan was a silly character with his ashy half hard cock.

shemale-411
06-24-2010, 06:39 PM
He's busy writing his acceptance speech for his first AVN award.

http://www.shemale-411.com