longjon22
06-23-2010, 07:53 PM
have you ever been whit a fake ts e.g fake ad what happen when you got there

pontgmc
06-23-2010, 10:19 PM
I dunno...get robbed and go home?

TSCURIOUS
06-23-2010, 11:06 PM
I've always walked out! I've taken photo's of their ads and when it's obvious it's not them - I've left. That being said, I've never entered the room first - just in the doorway. Always a bit afraid that there may be a lurker. Little chance they'd hassle and follow you out in the hallway. Your gut will tell you in a second whether you're right or not

chromeheart44m
06-24-2010, 09:00 AM
recently got w chick said she was Chyna this was a hood rat up in harlem when I got their I confronted her she said ok she lied and basically gave me head 4 20.00 I should have walked out on gp

Richctdude
06-24-2010, 02:56 PM
no i always do my research

TSCURIOUS
06-24-2010, 06:10 PM
^^^ I do too, but sometimes you see that ad and just have to take a chance-
The more prividers I see, the more I build a list of truthful ones and less chance of winging it.

yodajazz
06-26-2010, 10:20 AM
I read from a posting on BackPage; a man said he went into the room and saw that it was not the person from the ad. However, three males jumped out and demanded a booking fee, when he was ready to walk out.

tsparisangelline
06-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I've always walked out! I've taken photo's of their ads and when it's obvious it's not them - I've left. That being said, I've never entered the room first - just in the doorway. Always a bit afraid that there may be a lurker. Little chance they'd hassle and follow you out in the hallway. Your gut will tell you in a second whether you're right or not

i dont stand in the doorway in lingerie so dont call me

rockabilly
06-26-2010, 11:50 AM
i dont stand in the doorway in lingerie so dont call me

Yeah , she stands just past the threshold butt naked .... beckoning to you like a syren and speaking in a seductive tone. ;)

ARMANIXXX
06-27-2010, 01:41 AM
have you ever been whit a fake ts e.g fake ad what happen when you got there

On a Friday night, One chick used a fake CL post (Casual section) and she used a pic of a kind of ugly chick.

I was really horny and kept striking out, so I hit the ad up, got a positive response, started drinking, and went to her place.

When I got there, with vodka in hand, it turned out she was a cute 20 year old Mexican ts girl. Not sure why she used that pic, but whatever.

Turned out all good.
*shrug*