PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood T-Girl Adventure #1

BryanGo9deep
06-19-2010, 02:25 AM
I have read several stories, both fiction and not, and have decided to tell some of my adventures with the T-Ladys in Hollywood, Ca. I am not a writer but hope you enjoy.

As usual, it was dark that late night in Hollywood as I left the bar at 2am. I had struck out with the ladies and the alcohol was not helping. Driving south on Van Ness street (right before Santa Monica blvd), I see this beautiful girl on a pay phone and believe it or not she sees me. So I flipped the block and pulled up on her and she was even sexier up close.

She was wearing a hooded sweat shirt and some tight shorts but her brown eyes, beautiful face and sexy full lips had me going crazy. I asked her what she was up to and the common response, just hanging out came out of her beautiful mouth. Of course I came with the corny line, you want to hang out then? She thought I was very good looking and wanted to know my name. I told her my name (Bryan) and then quickly asked her name. I was told Barbara and at that point I was sold. I wanted her and decided to go for broke by trying some of that movie line crap "let's go back to your place" and she said yes. So she hopped in and we drove two blocks north on Van ness to her place.

Her place was suprisingly large, well kept and clean. It was a corner apartment so that was maybe why it was so large. The place was decorated with art and a huge pic of my Host hanging on the wall. She offered
something to drink but I was too focused on her to sip on anything. We talked for about ten minutes, cuddled and then decided we would head for her room. That is when the phone rang and a friend of hers suddenly came out of the bathroom, which completely surprised me. Well the phone was for Barbara and she quickly asks her friend to take me to her room and her friend
listens.

I followed this new sexy thing as she led
me to barbara's room and told me to wait there. I quickly took off my shoes and sat/laid down on her bed. I began to check out her photos on the wall and she continued to get better looking in each one. If I have not previously described her, well I will now. Barbara is Latin, about 110lbs, sexy eyes, beautiful in shape body (breast a full C and a an ass that went POW). I feel myself getting really horny and just then Barbara entered the room. She let me know that her girlfriend was outside and wanted to stop by for a chat. Fustration started to set in as I expected to be asked out since no funds has been exchanged.
But just as I thought it was over, Barbara called in her friend that had led
me to her bedroom. Barbara instructed her to give me some oral attention while she talked to her other friend in the living room. Her friend anxiously agreed which kind of worried me at first. As soon as Barbara shut the door, her friend quickly pushed me to the bed. This girl was sexy as well. Big tits, great legs but no ass - but at this point I was not going to let that stop me. She took off her shirt and I began sucking on the huge DD breast focusing in on both nipples. I am now poking out and she begans to notice my bulge. Her hands quickly slides down my back over my ass and them firmly grabs my cock. Our eyes meet and she smiles right
before plunging her mouth onto my cock. 10 minutes must have gone by before I realized she was taking my whole cock (I have a pretty big one with thickness to match. Just imagine a directv remote). I could not hold my excitement and my cock began to throb. I must of tipped my hand because she quickly pulled back and began to massage my coxk while licking the rip of
my penis. Smiling she began to tell me that my cock is grande and she wants to feel me inside of her. Of course I agree, but then she reminds me that Barbara said no fucking.

I am wondering who the he'll Barbara is when I notice my cock hungry friend putting on her shirt. I wondered why she was leaving the room as I looked around and remember exactly who Barbara was. She was the hot girl I came to the apartment with. She was the beautiful goddess in each picture showing her curves, sexy lips, beautiful eyes, round ass, great body, swxy shoulder tattoos. Barbara was the one I wanted!!!

As I began to come out of my barbara daze of worship, I realized my goddess was right there looking at me. She shut the door behind her and began to slip out of her clothese as she approaced the bed. Standing completly naked in front of the bed she asked me to stand up. As I stood up, she gave me a soft hug and several kisses on my neck. I looked into her eyes at the point and it was on. We dropped onto the bed kissing, grinding and girating. I grabbed her hip and forcefully slid Barbara under me and propped myself between her legs. More kissing and grinding on top of the bed when I felt her hand start at the top of my chest and quickly ends up grabbing my cock. Barbara all of sudden become very excited and let's me know by agressively kissing, biting and sexing me up. Then the moment I've been waiting for is about to happen -Barbara slowly starts licking
my chest, then my stomach and with one quick swoop swallows my whole cock. Barbara is only decent with her bj and I actually find myself wishing her friend would come back.

Barbara continues with her just okay bj, when she jumps up a d tells me she will be right back. I don't like this and I start to get up and look for my draws, when I hear Barbara coming back but I hear two voices with her. I try to cover my cock but I am so aroused at this point, there is no hiding my joy. I give Barbara a sinister look and motion with my hands to let her know about my dissatisfaction that she up and left the room. Barbara smiles and let's me know that she was super exited by my above average cock and wants her friends to see her take a fat one. She reaches down in the bed and grabs my cock and asks if I am okay with putting on a show
for her friends. I am a little nervous but maybe I will get to fuck all three if they think I am good.

I look at Barbara give her a kiss and then began to carress her body. I pull her to the bed and we go crazy. Kissing, sucking, licking and heavy breathing have both of us ready to explode, when Barbara whispers she is ready. Barbara then motions to her friends before she gets up on all fours. Doggystyle - I get to break her off from the back with her friends watching. This can't get any better. I slid the condom on, hopped in back and slowly started to thrust my cock up in her. Barbara moaned and kept pushing me attempting to regulate my stroke. I couldn't belive it, my cock was actually destroying her ass, making her cry out in joy/pain and her friends were amazed. I originally thought Barbara and her friend were playing me with there you have a big one comments but after the first few strokes I could feel Barbara was struggling to adjust. This drove me crazy and without warning I began fuckin Barbara like crazy. Her moans were getting louder and my balls were banging harder and harder on her ass when her friends let out a loud scream. What the he'll was this? I looked down and realized
that Barbara was shhoting cum all over her bed and her friends were amazed at the amount of cum on her bed. I started to poutva little because with Barbara cumming, I just knew she was going to want me to stop fucking her but she motioned me to keep fucking her.

I pushed her flat and began to hit that ass groggy style while her friends started to stand up to get a better view. So I tapped barbara on the shoulder and asked her to turn over. As soon as her back hit the spread, I split her legs and stuffed the hot ass with my cock. Once again we fucking like wild animals and I could feel my cock head throbbing. So I flipped her over and let her ride the cock. Barabara was no rookie and even managed to prop her legs up and start riding the whole cock. I could not belive her skills and I knew I had to come up with a special ending. So I sat up and managed to keep my cock buried in her ass and Barbara was loudly moaning her approval. Then it came to me, stand up and duck Barbara while holding her and bounce her
up and down on my cock. This was the move to make because Barbara smiled when I lifted her and began to bounce while I thrusted. Man it was great and I could tell my fucking was amazing her friends. Finally I could not hold back and I needed to explode. I hollared I about to cum, spinned barbara around and drove her into the bed landing between her legs. Waisting no time I began pumping and pumping until I feel the build up in my balls. With a hard stroke I began to to fill my cum erupting a d decided to let eveyone in the room know I was about to skeet. Barbara's friend stood up and the devil on my shoulder told me to pull my cock out of Barbara's ass, yank off cond and shoot my cum everywhere. Ahhh, explosion and boy does it go everywhere. I groan to force out the last bit of
biz before I laid down to catch my breath.

We spent the next 20 minutes talking and Barbara let me know that she wanted to see me again. Of course I said yes and we spent the next 6 years hooking up. The last time I saw her she wanted $$ and that changed the relationship. She has goneon to do big things and is still very beautiful and adored. I miss her and one day we will be again.

This is just one of my true life stories and I hope
from time to time to share more with you. Thanks if you took time to read and I hope you enjoyed.