PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure

bigone69
11-11-2005, 05:53 PM
I love when you girls have pretty painted toe nails. I have a foot fetish and I love to lick toes, Anyone else have the same fetish?

la2bkk
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm with you BigOne... pretty feet are incredibly sexy. One of my favorite parts of a girl...

la2bkk
11-11-2005, 07:56 PM
both are wonderful... on the right girl of course.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Hmm..I love foot fetish..i.e. mines getting worshipped. Hence I keep it well pedicured. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

la2bkk
11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm with you Harajuku Tgirl. Manicures and pedicures are essentials for a beautiful woman. But what do I know? Hopefully they'll listen to you...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-11-2005, 10:06 PM
i love getting my toes sucked

yummm

while getting fucked so hot

bigone69
11-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Oh my God. Allanah, I would love to get your toes all wet. I am getting hot just thinking about having your toes in my mouth. You're hot ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2005, 10:10 PM
i love getting my toes sucked

yummm

while getting fucked so hot

Im with you Allanah!! Shrimping is indeed HAWT!! 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

la2bkk
11-11-2005, 10:12 PM
allanah ... you are truly the total package. a girl with an appreciation for the finer things in life.

bigone69
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Boy, if I could get between both Allanah and Harajuku with a little toe action, I'd be in great shape :)

la2bkk
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
That might be stating the obvious. But no harm done.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Boy, if I could get between both Allanah and Harajuku with a little toe action, I'd be in great shape :)

Aww..thanks bigone69. Such flattering thoughts. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

bigone69
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Your quite welcome.

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:04 AM
Feet usually do not turn me on, but i have to say that thse actually make me want to jerk off. I jerk off alot.

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:14 AM
I will not jerk off anymore if that picture keeps coming up!!

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
I would like to let you know that my underwear is crisp,clean, and full of goodies. My corn hole is clean and ready, not like your face.

la2bkk
11-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Don't mean to complain, and the last few posts were funny, but... :offtopic

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 12:52 AM
I have been blessed with good feet- no corns, bunyons- etc.
I take very good care of my feet. I am maticulous about pedicures and even over lay acrylic over my toenails so they have no ridges and are perfect. I use a pummos stone every day and a scrub in the shower on them and I sleep every night with an alpha hydro cream and heavy moisturizer with socks on. Not very glamourous but I like soft feet.

For some reason, I notice that a lot of black men appreciate pretty feet,. I am also lucky I wear a size 9 and all my toes are even and can wear all the shoes I like. I know its hard to get the designer shoes I like in bigger sizes. The only thing i do not like about my feet is that they are wide.

I used to have this boyfriend who loved pretty feet and when he would fuck me he would lick and suck my toes- it was so hot- I almot used to cum from it.

I def. wuld have to be with a man that liked every inch of me.

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Wow, I never thought of feet as sexual. But feet dressed in the right shoes can make me feel awfully tingly in my shorts.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Thats true..I never thought of feet too as erogenous zones. Though, I dated a white guy back in MN who loved my feet. The first time we were together in bed was akward. After making out i.e. kissing and stuffs..he went down south. LOL. Too far south where I have not experienced before.

Though at first I felt weird and just was rolling my eyes back. He hit a spot where I gotten hard from it. So after that..I never gave qualms whenever he wanted to rub my feet etc. LOL. ;) For I knew right there and then where it would lead. So I ended up loving it.

The relationship was short lived (3months) as it was good he appreciated every inch of me. But he loved my feet more than the other parts of my body which got jealous! LOL.

But hey, a nice pedicured and painted well taken cared off feets are hot on open toes shoes especially in the summer. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Donko
11-12-2005, 01:05 AM
You got hard from his sucking your feet? Wow, I will have to try more of this. Did you get him in the backside after he sucked your feet?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Donko, you're going to have a hard time sucking your own toes, but I believe you can do it, if you get your toes in proximity to your asshole, where you seem to live your life. Sad, that you never got into womens feet before. Are you 12 years old? I think you're posting on yopur father's computer child.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Donko, you're going to have a hard time sucking your own toes, but I believe you can do it, if you get your toes in proximity to your asshole, where you seem to live your life. Sad, that you never got into womens feet before. Are you 12 years old? I think you're posting on yopur father's computer child.

I think yourdaddy is donkeyboys father...I hear this can happen when you marry your cousin...

You Might Be A Republican If...

You're against gay marriage, but think marrying your cousin is okay

la2bkk
11-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Allanah... wow! What a lovely pic. Having beautiful feet is 50% genetics, but the other half is simply a lot of time and attention. Your efforts have definitely been worthwhile. Just hope you have lots of cute shoes to show them off in...

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 04:15 AM
I like pretty toes. nuff said.

Ecstatic
11-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Allanah and Harajuku, you both have lovely feet. Shrimping is a favorite topic of HTG's and mine, innit?

tsntx
11-12-2005, 08:53 AM
I love when you girls have pretty painted toe nails. I have a foot fetish and I love to lick toes, Anyone else have the same fetish?

wire me the $ and ill go get one and take a dozen or so pics of my new pedicured toes ;)

tsntx
11-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Wow, I never thought. Once this statement was edited, it became far more accurate.
lmao

fn cute shoes allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
11-12-2005, 08:59 AM
WELL you know i am shoe fetishist- and buying a beautiful shoe to me is like an orgasm.

shoes are extremely important to me- i collect them. i'm not talking about a plastic stripper shoe- im talikg about zanotti, blanik, lorenzi, la silla, etc.
italians make the nest shoes anyway- hands down,

la2bkk
11-12-2005, 09:14 AM
BigOne... Do us a favor and send tsntx the $

Realgirls4me
11-12-2005, 10:28 AM
both are wonderful... on the right girl of course.

That's it in a nutshell. The right woman's clean, well pedicured, soft feet can be highly sensual and erotic, but it still comes down to the woman. There are beautiful women I would love to fuck inside-out, but would not dare touch their feet, much less lick them. On the other hand, there are some women who just have it going from head to toe, and whose feet are definitely part of the sexual entree because of their beauty ... sometimes a woman's feet can be the determining factor. Ugly, unkept feet are a turn-off.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Ugly, unkept feet are a turn-off.

I agree! Corns and calluses and deformed toes or hair on ones toes are a TURN OFF! :shock: .. On both men and women. :thumbsdown LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

lolek1976
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I love your beautiful perfectly shaped and pedicured feet Allanah!!!
Your style is perfect and you always wear the hottest high heels imaginable!
Please keep on going like this!
I start trembling at the thought putting my little penis in one of your heels!
I made a picture of me doing it with a nice pair of black mules...
Oh Allanah, i wish you could put your penis in there too...
... till we cum together...
...i would lick the whole nice mess off...

Zenki
03-08-2006, 07:39 PM
I myself do enjoy spending time making a girls feet feel nice. Ever since I can remember I have always given foot massages for no reason and during sex I am kinda drawn to lick and suck a girls feet and toes. I can only hope my next gf enjoys her feet being pampered lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-30-2006, 06:01 PM
I myself do enjoy spending time making a girls feet feel nice. Ever since I can remember I have always given foot massages for no reason and during sex I am kinda drawn to lick and suck a girls feet and toes. I can only hope my next gf enjoys her feet being pampered lol.

Thats just awesome Zenki. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

underfoot
10-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Mistress HTG,

Thanks for reviving this post as i hadn't seen it before. i love kissing, licking and completely adoring pretty pedicured feet. Unfortunately the only TS Goddess i have had the pleasure of worshipping was ticklish, so my adoration was limited to Her shoes and even that was at risk of receiving an unintentional a kick. Some day though...

slave underfoot

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Your welcome Mr. Foot! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG