PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone conversations.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Feel free to add yours if you want, or not, as usual this is mainly for me to vent off some steam.......................

here goes...................

Phone Rings on a Wednesday
Caller: Hey papi, what you doin
Other End: Chillin
Caller: Oh, i'm sorry i didn't get right back to you, I was high I been smoking weed
Other End: I called you on Monday
Caller: Oh.......long pause...........I know papi but I came back from the club and I was tired..............
Other End: uh-huh...................so what's up?
Caller: When you gonna gimme some of that dick, papi?
Other End: Oh now you want some, huh?
Caller: Yeah papi, I'll be at the club tomorrow night, and you can drive me home and gimme some of that dick..............
Other End: oh really................. why the sudden turn-around
Caller: We'll talk about it tomorrow papi, ok I gotta go I got friends over we're gonna go smoke.........
Other End: uh huh *click*

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Call #2 on a Thursday night/Friday morning: different woman

phone rings: "hello"
Caller: Why'd you ignore me in the club?
Other End: Who is this?
Caller: Oh you don't know who this is?
Other End: kinda hard to know who the fuck it is from a blocked #.........
Caller: Hi this is *name not given*
Other End: Oh, what's up?
Caller: Why'd you ignore me in the club?
Other End: I didn't even see you
Caller: Oh, well why'd you get to the club so late?
Other End: I was at Allanah's party
Caller: How was it?
Other End: it was packed
Caller: You really didn't see me?
Other End: nope I went to the bathroom, then came out and sat at the bar for a second, then I left because some drunk dude kept trying to hit on me
Caller: Oh so you don't like guys?
Other End: Nope
Caller: Not even the feminine ones?
Other End: Nope, not at all
Caller: Ok, well I'm going to go to bed now
Other End: So you just called me to find out if I was avoiding you and to tell me you're going to bed?
Caller: Yep
Other End: *click*

Again...................................WTF?!?!?!? !?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

dj4monie
11-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Didn't I say that all women do stupid shiet?

They talk 900 miles a minute about how men fuck up and then you get phone calls like these....

Those kinda calls get your ass cut off quick and number deleted.

I don't play...

I hate that "Why were you iggin me at the club" nonsense. If I didn't see you I didn't see you. Clubs are dark, fug, Im not superman.

Make sure I see you next time.

I've DJ'ed in some dark-ass clubs Im not seein nothing the floor.

Then what's with the "oh you can come ova and fug it now, im ready" fone call about?

I don't put my d_ck on stand by for nobody. If that was me, she wouldn't be gettin jack anytime soon.

Let that trick flap in da wind....

BeardedOne
11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
It's not even really about cellphones, either. I was online last nite when the mail clicked. I opened it and began to read what, to me, didn't appear to be a very urgent message, but which I was already beginning a reply to. In mid-type, the mail clicked again, from the same source. I opened it to see if there was an addendum that also needed a response. Hell, I was already replying to the first right then. The second said "Why don't you ever read your email?".

Then the phone rang and it was her, telling me to check my email. :roll:

I never had a cell until last year when, after being pressed to get one by everyone from my family and biz associates to Lisa Lawrence herself, I finally caved and got one of the includes-everything-and-a-free-phone packages. Except for a couple of brief spurts of activity following a death in the family and my cross-country trip this summer, it has been the electronic rock. No one calls, and whenever I try to use it it either has no signal or the battery is dead from lack of use (I always forget to charge it because it sees so little use).

My most odd cell phone incident involves "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) shortly after the cell first arrived (Via FedEx: Three weeks delivery time - That should have been my first sign).

My home phone rings:

TW: Hi! Wanna do lunch?
Moi: Sure! The usual place?
TW: Great! How long will it take you to get there?
Moi: Depending on traffic, maybe twenty minutes.
TW: Great! C'ya!

On the road, five minutes later:

*Twitter*
Moi: 'Lo?
TW: Where are you?
Moi: In the car, on the way to see you.
TW: How long will you be?
Moi: Um...Fifteen minutes or so.
TW: OK.

ETA five minutes:

*Twitter*
Moi: Yeesss?
TW: Where are you?
Moi: About five minutes from the restaurant:
TW: OK.

Walking in the door of the restaurant, nineteen minutes after first call:

TW: I just tried to call you.
Moi: Why?
TW: I was wondering where you were.
Moi: Where did you think I was?
TW: *Shrug*

What =IS= it with people and the damned cell phone? :x

dj4monie
11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
That's stupid...

Blowin up the fone of no reason.

I igg the thing if its the same person more than once in a 15 min span... Straight to voicemail mami, I'll get to ya when I get to ya.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 06:47 PM
glad to know I am not alone in this

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 07:15 PM
you know whats funny Jonny? Alot of guys would LOVE to get those phone calls lol......

Im with beardedone though; I got my cell when i first started to manage properties...Had to have one, part of the contract...Okay so except for a few bitchy tenants Its a dead weight.....Now the batteries acting funny because of all the irregular charges ive inflicted on it over the past year...

Goddamn cell phones:(.

hwbs
11-11-2005, 08:43 PM
i hate it when i get drunk trannies calling my house at 4am for no reason .....im pretty careful bout giving out my # but one slipped through the cracks, lol.... :soapbox

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 08:56 PM
these are all broads that do drugs, btw, that might explain it, not just mine, some of Hollywood's also
LOL

and because of that drug use they aren't all there mentally......................... one of the things you need to pay attention to when passing that # out

hwbs
11-11-2005, 09:05 PM
hugs not drugs, lmao..........im ready for saturday

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
p.s. bigups to DJ "M" for saying the truest shit last night...............

definately woke me up

and Hollywood take my Luminor GMT off, I just bought it, sheesh

Quinn
11-11-2005, 09:15 PM
LMAO at these posts, some of which sound too familiar. Blackadder, try getting a call from a tenant who has lost their gerbil (which they weren't supposed to have in the first place) and wants you to drive over two hours to Pennsylvania because they think it's behind the damn stove – at 3:00 AM. No more coeds in any of my rentals. WTF! I'm not going to even get started on the whole female thing.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 09:16 PM
nah Quinn, get started, LOL
let it all out bro

hwbs
11-11-2005, 09:20 PM
u can be rest assured, i just sent mine out for servicing, lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 09:50 PM
just out of curiosity how many of you dudes have made phone calls in the daytime to some of these broads? it's straight to voicemail.....................lol

fucking "Vampirism"

go figure

Quinn
11-11-2005, 10:20 PM
If I didn’t need my cell for business, I would gladly toss it. I can feel my jaw tighten every time the damn thing rings. Here are a couple of the messages (paraphrased) that have contributed to that condition over the last two days.

Message 1, Mickey: Hey, babe, have you seen Laura? I’ve been trying to reach her, and she won’t return my calls. She always has time to call you, but won’t return my calls. Why is that??? Well, anyway, when you get this, give me a call. Let me know if you’re coming down. I want to go to Joe Leone’s.

Message 2, Laura: What’s up, sexy? Get a load of this, Mickey’s going off her rocker again and won’t stop calling me. What’s that bitch’s deal anyway? If she can’t keep her man, what am I supposed to do about it? Laughs to herself Let me know if you're going to PA with the wife this weekend.

Message 3, Laura: It’s me, again. You’re not going to believe it. Mickey stopped by my work. Boy, is she fucking pissed at you. She says you aren’t returning her calls and you were supposed to come down.

Message 4, Laura: Hey, sexy. I sent you an email. Let me know when you get it. Are you going to PA this weekend?

Message 5, Mickey: Give me a call when you get this. I ran into Laura today, and I have some dirt to fill you in on. I think she’s miffed at you or something. Call me; I’ll tell you what she said.

What is the moral of this lesson: friends do not let friends date two different women who are also friends, not even on a very casual basis. Seriously, they are both great women, but what a bunch of inane nonsense. They know I work my ass off and do not have the patience for this. I have considered implementing a no Jersey girls rule, but I spend too much time there for that to ever be practical. Sometimes, I’m just not that bright.

-Quinn

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I swear, if one of my tenants had the balls to ring me at 3AM, which we HAVE to answer btw, about a missing gerbil stuck behind the stove.....Lets just say that I have keys and invisible codes to everything and they would not be happy when I turned the favor around on them....

Quinns second post just made me one to hurl with how stupidly inane women can get. I felt like saying...MY FUCKING GOD, Im trying to work here, can you bother someone else for fucks sake???? JESUS, you two are worse then highschool bitches!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
The 4-5am phone call is classic, especially if you have a custom ringtone designated for a particular individual.................

What I learned this past week is that it's good to have the vibrate only function on hand, that way you might not always answer the damn thing...........
mind you I really have nothing against cell phones, I've just had enough of broads actin funny til you literally treat them like shit AND THEN they won't stop calling your cell, among other things......................

BeardedOne
11-12-2005, 12:11 AM
My home phone has a device on it that scrags telemarketers (And most stoopid people as well, a huge bonus). The device allows three distinct ring signals, based on what I told certain people when I gave the number out. I gave said sekrit ring tones to work, my ex, and a fellow that gives me money.

Most people are smart enough that they know not to ring me after a certain hour. But in the wee hours: 4:35 AM is work (On days off or if the alarm craps out), all other times it's the ex (Who =knows= I work early and rings just to torque me off). :x

The fellow that gives me money never calls. I have to fix that. :cry:

flabbybody
11-12-2005, 01:08 AM
you can customize a ringtone for a particular caller? speak to me JWBL.

bring me into the 21st century

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 01:12 AM
lol, nextel phones have custom ringtones, I thought all the newer phones did this by now
i can assign a particular ringtone to a number stored on my sim card, so I have a track dedicated to the "dames" when they call I know

last night unfortunately I got tricked, it was a different # and that got my basic ringtone which is why I even picked up

p.s. flabby you KNOW the 2nd caller
lol

p.s.s. anyone have a cell phone hookup in the tri-state area?
I need a new nextel

hwbs
11-12-2005, 01:16 AM
i dont know the 2nd but i might know the first....btw if its her , her phone is out of service, lmao :anon

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 01:20 AM
:censor

hang on I'll call right now
nope still active
not who you think it is bruh

lol

flabbybody
11-12-2005, 01:26 AM
yea I know the second caller. if she called me at 4AM, I'd probably jump outa bed and run over like a schmuck

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 01:28 AM
nah fuck that, I'd handcuff you to your front door, you're better than that my friend

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 03:11 AM

Ecstatic
11-12-2005, 04:39 AM
I had a weird cell incident today. I was at the drug store picking up a prescription. As I left, my cell rang and I answered. "Hello? Did you call me?"

"Who are you? I didn't call anyone."

"Debi from the Port of Seattle."

"What?! Sorry, don't know you. I'm in Boston."

"Well, you called, I heard talking in the background, so I called back."

"Weird. How'd that happen? My cell wasn't even out!"

"Strange. Well, bye."

"Bye."

Weird, huh? I somehow dialed a number without touching my phone to call the Port of Seattle?!

You have just entered the Twilight Cell....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2005, 04:48 AM
nextel phones do that shit also
fuckin smart button, sometimes if you're close to another motorola phone it will pick up a signal and dial

Ecstatic
11-12-2005, 06:38 AM
Mine's Motorola, service is Verizon. Weird shit.

dj4monie
11-12-2005, 06:42 AM
p.s. bigups to DJ "M" for saying the truest shit last night...............

definately woke me up

and Hollywood take my Luminor GMT off, I just bought it, sheesh

No Problem, just keeping it real.