PDA

View Full Version : Jessica on Joey-Silvera

d
10-05-2003, 08:05 PM
I guess she got her request to be in a Joey Silvera movie, cuz she has some new photos up on Joey-Silvera (http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=909985-0000&PA=213670&HTML=http://www.joeysilvera.com/) She's a great looking girl in person btw.[/url]

Drastic
10-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Damn she is looking great! :o I haven't seen pics of her in minute now. Good to hear she'll be in a JS movie, i'll be sure to look out for it.

GroobySteven
10-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Tony Vee hooked Joey up with her when he was in NY recently shooting a new tape. He told me she was pretty damn good.
seanchai

GroobySteven
10-06-2003, 08:15 AM
She's 18 years old - don't imply otherwise unless you know for sure.
ID on file here and with Mr.Silvera's office.
seanchai

flabbybody
10-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Jessica's been telling people she's 18 for several years. Congrats to ShemaleYum for keeping her pics off the web until she was in fact the legal age and could provide the documentation. I hope good things happen to her now cause she's a great person that didn't have much time to be a kid.

flabbybody
10-07-2003, 05:16 PM
I'll see you at Allanah's Mega. Skylene showing would be great, and get Mandi to come too. And how about making up with Mia for whatever you did to her and getting her to show? We'll have the whole family. see you soon

Desperado
10-07-2003, 06:22 PM
WOW...RELAX DUDE...IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRANNYS, THEN YOU KNOW .....

If anyone knows trannies, Seanchai knows trannies.

GroobySteven
10-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Mega I would love to meet you in NYC.
You do have a knack for pissing people off because you have a need to assert how well you know these girls to members of this forum - that's fine if that's your thing.
However, let me put it like this - you were making an implication she is 17 - that implication although it's incorrect, is not only harmful to my business but to me personally through both legal channels and as a matter of integrity.
By making a slanderous statement like that and even making a joke about "banging 17 year olds" you're not only putting yourself at risk for slanderous comments but also putting this site at risk for allowing comments to be made about sex with under-18 year olds. I'm surprised the moderators wouldn't just pull it.
So instead of just making a joke to impress yourself with your "wit" how about thinking of the implications down the line, you mightened care about what happens to my sites but I'm sure you wouln't like to see
Hungangels be closed by some minion of the Ashcroft administration.
You owe me a beer next week for having to take the time to write this.
seanchai

thanos
10-08-2003, 01:38 AM
:-?

iluvshemales
10-08-2003, 11:20 PM
:roll:

:D

flabbybody
10-11-2003, 04:50 AM
I'll be the guy at the party looking at all the pretty girls and asking people how to down-load stuff on my computer. It's amazing I'm even capable of posting on this site. Mega, you'll have to buy Seanchai a beer for the jokes about 17 year olds. We love our tgirls but we all agree that we are not into kids, even though they're mature and grown up, the law is the law. And keep working on Sky.

SUPPLY42
12-26-2008, 10:16 PM
:roll:

:DAnyone out there have anymore of the pics of the amazing Jessica for this lonely guy here in Iraq? Just looking for pics from the 2003 Shemale Yum shoot.

Willie Escalade
12-28-2008, 04:39 AM
One picture. :D

SUPPLY42
12-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Gotta agree. Jessica is really stunning right now. She has really transformed herself into a really beautiful lady. But, I still think that her very early pics that were taken on the beach made her one of the sexiest ladies of the time back them.

macjay18
09-10-2009, 10:38 PM
man, jessica host has changed a bit.

SexChangeTranny.com
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Ohhhhhh I love me some Jessica Host - then and now... such a crazy sweet fun girl.

xoxo

flabbybody
09-11-2009, 12:26 AM
man, jessica host has changed a bit.

and not just her physical appearance