PDA

View Full Version : The real paris angelline plz read

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:04 AM
she is so pretty :)

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:41 AM
.................................................. ..

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:44 AM
.................................................. ....

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:46 AM
[.................................................. ...............

scubaman
06-16-2010, 06:46 AM
Anyone have any butter?

pman618
06-16-2010, 06:49 AM
http://groundnotes.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/catfight-5.jpg
.................................................. ..........

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:50 AM
[.................................................. ...........................................

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 06:55 AM
.................................................. ..............

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:05 AM
.................................................. .....................

pman618
06-16-2010, 07:05 AM
you say so many lies you even said i have a disease to try to ruin business when i get checked every three months and unlike u sunshyne i use condoms with all my condoms if i make sure i have protection when a client is here you DONT.

lmaoooo you chicks need Jesus LMAOOO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cobwx4DWgm8/SJyzJNCLxLI/AAAAAAAAATg/7ju5NW2P9Ek/s400/buddy_jesus.jpg[/QUOTE]
hahahahahahahahaha

they are actually fightng in two threads at the same time... they are in Reviews section too... crazy.................

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:10 AM
.................................................. .........................

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:29 AM
aww lets see how long ive had that name?

[.................................................. ......

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:33 AM
[.................................

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:38 AM
i should not have went to her lev i was upset cuz of things she did but i should not do things like that just cuz im mad it make me like her and that not how i wanna be so i took everything down

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:47 AM
yes i read a review on him speaking of the bronx dear
why dont u look he does live in new york sometimes

lmfao

and sunshyne i dont need to lie here is my proof

Well u know what i say if the size 13 shoe fits wear it...................o0o0o and ps if aria or her lil "friend says one fuuucckin word more about me aria hunty im comin and im playin no game every f***kin thing i kinow about u hunty well be out yall done run out of s***t to tell...but aria u know what i know and the two ppl that u would not want to know what i know.......

a friend of mine who knows the situation said this

venya_shady wrote:
b***h u cant do s***t!! aria isnt talking about you, it's me!!!!!!!!!!! but unfortunately u dont know s***t about miss venya boo!! and i know alot more than i have blasted about u NOEL, just wait its all gunna come out soon!!! just preparing for the few others TEA to be blasted as well. Miss venya is going to leave bgc for good with a BIG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

sunshynes reply
who are you.........

venyas reply
oh and my SIZE 8 1/2 in womans shoe would definately kick u in ur FLAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
miss venya is your WORSE NIGHTMARE!! I will make sure before i leave BGC that u have the first ticket to the show!!! Your gunna be the one w***ealizes I am not the ONe to MESS WITH MISTER NOEL. OOo im sorry i mean KIM!

sunshynes reply
who are you...

venya_shady wrote:
oh and my SIZE 8 1/2 in womans shoe would definately kick u in ur FLAT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
oh im an 8 but aria on the other hand is a size 13 true tea no shade...................
-------------------------------------------------------
smh @ her putting my real name out there online
------------------------------------------------

sunshynes reply
aww someone mad hun you ppl readlly need to get a life u come here and talk so0o0 much s***t with no pic not a video nuttin i dont know u from a can of paint hun and u call mattel talkin about o0o0 i lied and told kim i know you and we hangout hun ur a loser with no life whom hides behind "a mask" u can say ne thing u want about me hunty i could give a damn im very happy with my life cuz ulike you i have one......
oh and u can tell mr aria aka robert or bobby as his mom calls him she should try to get her out of jail and put her into rehab cuz thats what she really needs

venyas reply
OH u lil bytch! first off the problem is I dont like anyone who calls themselves "fish" but looks like a DEAD POSSUM with a kelly osbourne wig on okay. Secondly i did not lie to mattel. Yes i called her and also let her know that YOU were the one in the beginning you told me all the s***t about ARIA and how u even told me about ARMANI. You just so damn dumb you the one who is pressed and has no life because nobody likes your stupid AZZ! So before u worry about my life u need to know my NAME FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh and NOEL you can tell ARIA ur self since you are so worried about me telling her what u said! you can tell her just as i tell you what i have to say! keep a better eye on SEAN boo cause hes just a step away from leaving you hoe! and when it happens you will finally realize i KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN U WANT ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sunshynes reply
little boy the whole thing is i dont give a f***k who u r lol thats whats funny ur the one who is so0o0 pressed to find out s***t about me lol and ive never talk to you ever u just dig for dirt tryin to look like u the f***k fbi lol but its okay lol i think its cute

venyas reply
LIL boy with the BIGG CHEEKS u do care! trust me u really DO. this i know! oh and for the record MAN up sir and admit you was the one who told me everything about mattel and whitegurl! no FBI just go to u and ask u!!!

(white-gurl is my screenname on bgclive btw)

sunshynes reply
you can tell bobby he is your firend lol and his name is shaun booboo and its so0o cute ur doin a little background check awww lol you really just dont like me but u dont know me oo0o0 yeah u dont like me cuz i think im cute and im not lol girl plz shaun is a grown man and hunty the girls can say what they want but guess what.. he told his mom about me ive meant all his family go to cookouts and all booboo he was in my bro weddin with me picz is in my profile is that why ur sick lol ?

then i came in saw the forum this is my reply

why dont you stop worrying about me and worry about the fact that your "husband" is the biggest chaser in htown and u pay for his love

umm sunshyne you would never know my boy name

lmfao

and fyi my mom calls me aria and she is over the age of 50 and has never even seen what a jail looks like

so your "tea" is becoming fake

why dont you go call that family of yours that bums off of you?

sunshynes reply
Whatever bobby little boy u know damn well shaun does for me hunty remember when we work i would stop cuz i didnt feel like workin and u would say yeah girl u can stop cuz u dont pay bills shaun pays yalls rent u know shaun does for me and play no games when it comes to other girl and for my fam hun they dont bumand at less they will f***kin talk to me i see them everyday ur ppl act as if u where never born sir

my reply to sunshyne
my mom calls me every other night

she wants me to go visit due to the fact she misses me

sunshyne your uncle bums off you

and whose car do you pay for?

whose clothes do you buy?

who takes 50 bucks from you when he leaves every morning?

lol @ u thinking my boy name is bobby how funny

NOEL PIERCE dont play with me

i see that your obsessed cuz you talk about me 24/7 venya had to call me to tell me you were trying to read

how late you are

are you mad cuz i look better than you?

or are you upset that your daddy thinks your still a gay boy?

sunshyne for once in your life stop trash talking everyone u claim to be friends with and maybe things will get better for you

you lost ALL your friends due to the fact that your always s***t talking them

you even cheat on your so called husband

btw FYI no one that has met you thinks your a tranny they think u transitioned due to people saying u would be cute as a woman when u dressed in drag

I WAS WARNED about you

you lie and say you were warned about me lmfao

stop trying to get sympathy from bgc when your the one that is in the wrong

i get a million calls a day about you saying this about me and u saying that about me

its starting to get on my nerves

grow up and stop acting like a f***t and act like the woman u claim to be

now i take my leave of this thread

i hope you have a good day

so is what im saying not accurate?

i dont start with you someone else does and you constantly bring me in

ive even called u and said im sorry about venya reading u but i cant control her and we both know that

your just trying to take things out on me because you know you were wrong sunshyne[/QUOTE] okay u proved me rite lol and u see i try to stop and look lol

SunshyneMonroe
06-16-2010, 07:52 AM
aria there is many convos this is not all of them but hey youll keep downin it postin my stuff i dont care ne more go ahead post my boy pics all u want lol and i the wrost person but i still have ur boy pic and i have never posted it there some shit ppl just should not do i wish u luck and i dont have ne thi9ng else to say

yodajazz
06-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Tranny Wars 2.0, the next generation. But the worse thing about this thread is, it means NYCe is getting old!

bte
06-16-2010, 08:08 AM
NYCe is admin

TsVanessa69
06-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Well I guess the YOUNGER girls are carrying the HA battle torch for us.
I mean I was being accused of being old and dry by a plastic burn out, now I see this and I can say, queens are MESSSYYYYY!

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Well I guess the YOUNGER girls are carrying the HA battle torch for us.
I mean I was being accused of being old and dry by a plastic burn out, now I see this and I can say, queens are MESSSYYYYY!

Jeeeezus - I'm getting old also. I couldn't understand a word of it?

TsVanessa69
06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Well at least you know there will always be a younger generation of girls ready to balltle it out on HA.
At least these to aren't full of themselves an narcistic, YET. And I hope they don't go that route. Nothing worse than a pretty young girl with old rotten insides. We see where that goes!

Ryz
06-16-2010, 06:37 PM
fuck i missed it

bulldog
06-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Wow, I dont even live with a woman, but I think the estrogen level went up in my apartment just from reading that shit!!!! :O

And for those of you who dont know who NYCe is, he is the top dog, the big kahuna, the mastermind....basically he is god on this here forum ;)

BellaBellucci
06-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Wow, I dont even live with a woman, but I think the estrogen level went up in my apartment just from reading that shit!!!! :O

And for those of you who dont know who NYCe is, he is the top dog, the big kahuna, the mastermind....basically he is god on this here forum ;)

... which explains why he's never seen or heard, only felt. :lol:

~BB~

Tika
06-18-2010, 01:00 PM
This is what ends up happening when you skip school to go hang out at the mall. "sunshyne" is practically illiterate. Here's a protip: learn to spell, kid, or you'll be a 50-year old brokedown mess getting people to read your welfare cheque for you to see if it's the right amount.

DL_NL
06-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Seems like I missed out on a full-blown catfight. Shame, both of you seemed to be nice girls.

buckjohnson
10-03-2011, 04:06 AM
would have love to been in on this thread.

Silcc69
10-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Hell im lost myself but this seem it was alot shit goin on in bgclive.

Helvis2012
10-03-2011, 04:42 AM
"Somebody get da butta"

SunshyneMonroe
10-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Why would u bump a thread thats almost 2 years old?

You all are such faggots.

I'm gone!

No more HA for me.

Sunshyne call me skank..

To start drama..... Smh ok imma call you

MdR Dave
10-03-2011, 05:19 AM
she is so pretty :)
Yep, you're right. And so are you, darling.

Nice to see that pic of the two of you, though it would be better if you were naked, kissing, and that "Darth Vader with his helmet off" guy wasn't there.

buckjohnson
10-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Yep, you're right. And so are you, darling.

Nice to see that pic of the two of you, though it would be better if you were naked, kissing, and that "Darth Vader with his helmet off" guy wasn't there.

I would like to see this