PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Adventures#26 and Blk Houston TS Scene

bootyman1
11-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Does anyone have a trailer of Blk TS Destiny in Rogue Adventures#26?I dont want to see TS banging dudes or dudes giving head.I want to see before buying.The Blk TS in H-TOWN are mostly at one club called "Cousins".They only talk to each other or clients except when they hit the stroll.What a bomber!! Peace

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 03:54 AM
Does anyone have a trailer of Blk TS Destiny in Rogue Adventures#26?I dont want to see TS banging dudes or dudes giving head.I want to see before buying.The Blk TS in H-TOWN are mostly at one club called "Cousins".They only talk to each other or clients except when they hit the stroll.What a bomber!! Peace

No but here's a couple more snaps of the unbelievably fuckable Thalia to make up.

evil_twin
11-11-2005, 04:10 AM

It's worth renting just to see or copy the TS Destiny scene.

NickTheQuick
11-11-2005, 04:40 AM
I'm gonna take a guess and say you didn't try searching before posting, right? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you're an old member and it is misspelled in the title....but look below in the similar topics. No trailer but plenty of screen shots to give you an idea what to expect. And being familiar with some of Joey's work I can tell you to expect to see at least some of what you don't like even though it may not be in those pics. Destiny receives oral but I can't say if she fucks him. Maybe NYCe(or anyone else) can give you a definite answer.

There is actually another thread about the same movie with a big cover (front and back) pic. Looks like you won't be enjoying the Vanity scene for one.