View Full Version : A whole thread devoted to Legend bashing

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 12:51 AM
.................................. and then there was silence

Viva La Arianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pay up losers

chefmike
11-11-2005, 01:02 AM
I think he's just had his bottle and he's taking a nap...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 01:05 AM
I like Legend.

Quinn
11-11-2005, 01:12 AM
LOL… Nap? Cartoons? I think you're both wrong. I’m betting tard boy got lost in his house again and can’t find his way back to the computer.

-Quinn

chefmike
11-11-2005, 01:14 AM
I like Legend.Based on...?

same bus route---->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_short_bus.jpg

chefmike
11-11-2005, 01:16 AM
LOL… Nap? Cartoons? I think you're both wrong. I’m betting tard boy got lost in his house again and can’t find his way back to the computer.

-Quinn

LMFAO...that's a funny image to picture...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Based on the fact he gives his honest opinion and he took up for me a few times when I was outnumbered.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Hmmm. No reply yet. Cartoons on?

LOL :lol: *giggles*

Ari, you're funny gurlie.

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
11-11-2005, 02:28 AM
I like Legend.Based on...?

same bus route---->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_short_bus.jpg

lol co-sign lol

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 03:23 AM
an aful lot of co-signing for someone who's credit is so bad they gotta BEG the health channel to cosign on their surge bills. i guess that would explain the crappy job and the lack of gettin ya nose done.

chefmike
11-11-2005, 03:33 AM
and she still can't spell transsexual

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 03:42 AM

Ahem.

1 entry found for transexual.

transexual

n 1: a person who has undergone a sex change operation [syn: transsexual] 2: a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex [syn: transsexual]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

chefmike
11-11-2005, 03:43 AM
LOL...I don't spell check either, J...but you would think the Internet's MOST Horrid, Most Retarded TS...or drag queen, depending on who you ask...would have noticed the misspelling in her sig...I guess her "assistant" was off that day...

chefmike
11-11-2005, 04:15 AM

Ahem.

1 entry found for transexual.

transexual

n 1: a person who has undergone a sex change operation [syn: transsexual] 2: a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex [syn: transsexual]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Ahem.

The most prevalent spelling of the word is transsexual. We can let the members of this forum decide for themselves if moroni is an ignorant, bipolar, delusional, and all-around hideous creature....hint...her posts under her old identity are now titled guest...that was before her last public meltdown...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 04:23 AM
this has been the most enjoyable thread I've read all day, I can't believe Legend ran with his tail tranny-tucked between his legs

chefmike
11-11-2005, 04:27 AM
this has been the most enjoyable thread I've read all day, I can't believe Legend ran with his tail tranny-tucked between his legs

In defense of legend...his mommy might not have picked him up at the babysitter's yet...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 05:25 AM
J again... u don't know the kind of relationship Allanah and I have. And truth be told I don't believe her and I have EVER done "business".

ChefboyRqueen... u r a gay man. admit it. i never speak to you so y do u bother. are u jealous? do u wanna get fucked by men and have long blonde hair? i view u as a bitch. The most prevalent spelling? U idiot 90% of tranny sites on the net spell it how i did. Matter fact I AM A TRANNY so how I spell it would be the most prevalent. What a loser. Honestly who the FUCK cares about how to spell Transexual besides this HOMO loser CHEF?

Anyone????

chefmike
11-11-2005, 05:30 AM
now there's the moroni we know and love...whatever feminem....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2005, 05:33 AM
lol

Quinn
11-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Matter fact I AM A TRANNY

Manica, I believe you misspelled transvestite; it’s spelled T-R-A-N-S-V-E-S-T-I-T-E, not T-R-A-N-N-Y.

-Quinn

chefmike
11-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Matter fact I AM A TRANNY

Manica, I believe you misspelled transvestite; it’s spelled T-R-A-N-S-V-E-S-T-I-T-E, not T-R-A-N-N-Y.

-Quinn

LMAO...spelling is not moroni's forte....nor is it legend's, her inbred young admirer....but short bus drivers need their jobs as much as everyone else...so on behalf of them...we salute you twin morons of different mothers...

Ecstatic
11-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Google currently has 3,300,000 entries for transsexual and 2,610,000 for transexual, so I'd say usage-wise it's a toss-up. The Wikipedia entry for transsexual makes this note:

"Some people prefer to spell transexual with one s, in an attempt to divorce the word from the realm of psychiatry and medicine and place it in the realm of identity, but this trend is most common in the United States and, for example, is almost never used in the United Kingdom."

Realgirls4me
11-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Yeah, let's bash Legend. Let's kick his ass I say! I hate mo-fuckers like him who come around these boards just to wreak havoc ...

... Um ... who's Legend, and what did he do ?

;)

chefmike
11-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Yeah, let's bash Legend. Let's kick his ass I say! I hate mo-fuckers like him who come around these boards just to wreak havoc ...

... Um ... who's Legend, and what did he do ?

;)

rumor has it that legend was formerly known as the (banned) spiderman...but if you wanna laugh read his posts...if you speak cretin...

Legend
11-11-2005, 07:21 AM
Wow,a whole thread dedicated to me,i guess i should feel honored,but do you people expect me to play this fucking kids game of saying things backwards and forwards,but i can care less how dumb your people think i am.I haven't bash anybody on this board but yet i get treated like darth vader.Anyway,i stand alone and don't need any vet's taking up for me and taking my side.LOL one on one my ass!

Ok I'm the kid who dedicates threads to bash people,i spit on you guys calling me a kid!

Legend
11-11-2005, 07:42 AM
Wow,a whole thread dedicated to me,i guess i should feel honored,but do you people expect me to play this fucking kids game of saying things backwards and forwards,but i can care less how dumb your people think i am.I haven't bash anybody on this board but yet i get treated like darth vader.Anyway,i stand alone and don't need any vet's taking up for me and taking my side.LOL one on one my ass!

Ok I'm the kid who dedicates threads to bash people,i spit on you guys calling me a kid!I had nothing against you, Legend, until you kept pestering me w/ that dumb "Why the pic, Arianna?" crap. And how old are you, anyway?

I only said one thing that it "offended me" and you started on me,when did i ever bash you before that?,I'll have to ask my momma can i tell you my age!

Legend
11-11-2005, 08:15 AM
I only said one thing that it "offended me" and you started on me,when did i ever bash you before that?,I'll have to ask my momma can i tell you my age! What offended you?! In two posts, back to back, you asked me, "Why the pic, Arianna?" You didn't say they offended you.

BTW, what did your mom say? Are you gonna spill the beans, and tell us how old you are? Wouldn't you rather be honest that you're a kid, than have everyone think you're a socially/mentally retarded adult? At least if we know you're a kid, it gives you an excuse for the way you behave on here.

I could care less what people think of me,you know what happen in that post!

Legend
11-11-2005, 08:34 AM
I could care less what people think of me,you know what happen in that post!What post?! The one I goofed on you for not knowing what a crucifix is?

And you still refuse to say how old you are?

The one you posted, people simply dont wear.
My mom said i cant tell strangers my age!

NickTheQuick
11-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Good point Ecstatic. All I know is that I used 2 'S's when I was trying to get to
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/
and one 'S' when typing it at any other time.

Now, if you really wanna look at a signature that would make Noah Webster turn in his grave check out tsbrenda's. Perfect grammar and spelling are not a prerequisite for valid points in a thread, but you can at least scan over your signatures to make yourself appear less retarded since it will follow your EVERY post. If you need help, ask or run it through a spell-checker. Especially since I believe you have said that you are some sort of medical professional. One letter can mean the difference between living and dying if you prescribe the wrong medicine.

tsbrenda, let me save you the trouble of replying....
"Fuck you NickTheQuick...#&**$%@ #$&**^^#...There's no hope for you...blah blah blah"

Legend
11-11-2005, 08:53 AM
The one you posted, people simply dont wear.
My mom said i cant tell strangers my age!Bullshit. People do wear crucifixes. Once again, you're talking out of your ass.

And you're 24 years old?! You are a fucking moron! There's no excuse for your stupidity. You behave like you're a 15 yr old virgin. And no wonder you can't spell. Year after year, Alabama is rated the worst state in the country for education. Jesus Christ, I thought you MUST have been a kid! LMFAO!

Ok matlock now move on with your life!!

Legend
11-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Ok matlock now move on with you life!!Laughing my fucking ass off! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You! Out of the gene pool! :lol:

ARen't you like 60 so please act your age!

Legend
11-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Too bad you cant't edit your face!

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Legend don't explain yaself babe. It's like argueing with a wall with this crowd.

Legend
11-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Legend don't explain yaself babe. It's like argueing with a wall with this crowd.

Im gonna take your advice monica, but there is no way in hell she is 38, she looks no more then 55 or 60!

NateInPA
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Ok people, so I am a rookie poster here....And yes my mommy said I can be on here at this hour...so anyhow, number 1 who cares how you spell it, number 2 why all the drama? Number 3.... your still hot no matter what anyone says....Number 4 some folks do actually need to get a life outside of the forum..really there is alot to see in the real world, check it out people!!!!

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 05:20 PM
<snip>number 1 who cares how you spell it<snip>

"I", "T". 8)

rc206
11-12-2005, 02:23 PM
you go legend! Adrianna PLEASE DON'T POST PIC'S OF YOUR FACE,IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD TO ENJOY MY EVENING MEAL! If you ever one any contest,it was the I will chuy my hand off to get out of bed from you in the morning one!lol! Arianna,u r what we call a manwich!

rc206
11-13-2005, 05:17 AM
MANWICH IS A WOMAN OR IN YOUR CASE A WANTTA BE SHEMALE THAT WANTS TO LOOK FEMALE(IN REALITY LOOKS LIKE A MALE).I get laid all the time,jack off all the time but because I disagree with u I must be old,fat,ugly,can't get laid,stupid etc... WRONG I just like hot shemales and want to see and hear from them.I don't want to hear from bitter and jealous trannies! :0

chefmike
11-13-2005, 06:36 AM
MANWICH IS A WOMAN OR IN YOUR CASE A WANTTA BE SHEMALE THAT WANTS TO LOOK FEMALE(IN REALITY LOOKS LIKE A MALE).I get laid all the time,jack off all the time but because I disagree with u I must be old,fat,ugly,can't get laid,stupid etc... WRONG I just like hot shemales and want to see and hear from them.I don't want to hear from bitter and jealous trannies! :0

be advised

http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_trollcrossing.jpg

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 11:34 AM
this looks like a good topic *BUMPED*

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Why is it Legend never made an appearance in this thread when he kept putting his useless 2 cents in on a thread that had nothing to do with him?

sexxxylexi
11-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Why is it Legend never made an appearance in this thread when he kept putting his useless 2 cents in on a thread that had nothing to do with him?That's predictable behavior for the Boy Blunder, Lexi. All his posts ever amount to are asking annoying questions and/or making dumb statements, kissing .'s ass, and talking about cartoons and video games. And God forbid you tell him that he's annoying you, because then he'll run to . for some lame advice on how to insult you. Yes, Legend, your whole "you're old and you wear a wig" tirade reeked of .ca-isms. Now, Legend, put your joy stick back up your stinky ass, and squeal like a pig for Ya Neckhead Daddy, .. :lol:

LMAO, loves it

Quinn
08-23-2006, 03:15 AM
To celebrate the return of everyone's favorite poster: BUMP!!!!!!!!!

chefmike
08-23-2006, 04:12 AM
I hope that he is still saying his prayers prior to boarding the short bus ...he always was a sanctimonious little shit... :lol: