PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris....those pics are still there!

Solitary Brother
06-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Those infamous pics of you are still out there and a lot more too.
It was a little too much information for me but hey I dont sleep with transexuals so its all good.
I guess....
They were dragging your name(s) through the mud.

The Piper
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Go play with the Heavy Bag:loser:

BLKGSXR
06-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Go play with the Heavy Bag:loser:
Bro piper best watch out thundah hands be a monster!!!

giovanni_hotel
06-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Another cryptic shade post that says nothing.

GullyFoyle
06-15-2010, 05:06 AM
Another cryptic shade post that says nothing.

He's like the Sphinx from Mystery Men.

phobun
06-15-2010, 05:12 AM
but hey I dont sleep with transexuals

No, you just beat your meat to pictures of them. Is your ballsack the heavy bag?

Foto
06-15-2010, 05:14 AM
Wow this quickly flared up into a fucking roar!

johnb
06-15-2010, 06:07 AM
"Infamous pics, and a lot more too"?
Well, rumor has it she has a big cock.
"Dragging her through the mud"?
Only if you turn her upside down, it is crop planting season.

scubaman
06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
This needs to return to the list

NYBURBS
06-15-2010, 10:45 PM
It was a little too much information for me but hey I dont sleep with transexuals so its all good.
I guess....

Don't you have anything better to do then stir up a shit storm? Posts like these make for sad commentary on the state of your own life :smh

Faldur
06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Ya Jennifer, those pictures are still out there.. and damn girl I cant get any work done thinking about them.. :)

http://www.sexchangegirl.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/2w6cdw5.jpg
http://www.jenniferparis.net/gallery/images/jennifer09.jpg

TsJennifer
06-18-2010, 10:54 AM
lol... i dont really care about that kinda stuff.. some people like to hold on to the past while I look ahead!

Thanks for the heads up!

ARMANIXXX
06-18-2010, 12:14 PM
I guess....

What are you waiting for?

I mean, you've been here for like 4 years, so you must be interested and/or curious and you don't live in the sticks....so what the heck are you waiting for?

Get it over with already bro.

slinky
06-18-2010, 01:07 PM
lol... etc...

I get the feeling I really fucked up when "she" came to town recently...... me and my clueless lost opportunities.....

Richctdude
06-18-2010, 02:18 PM
wow she is soo hot

Nikka
06-18-2010, 02:55 PM
what pictures?

why tgirls are always with go go boys?

Trans-Promo
06-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Jennifer Paris was a fucking hot ass twink boy and now she is a hot ass Diva and these fags can't take it. They always try and come for her because I mean look at her... She is so Gorge she does stir up a lot of emotions in ya. She makes me want to crawl back in my mom's pussy and yell at her to start over.

Jen is also super cool and she lives the high class life because she was born into it - it's where she belongs.

DON'T HATE HER JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE WHERE SHE IS...

zinco100
06-18-2010, 08:10 PM
I guess....

where are these pictures? someone send me a link

Silcc69
06-18-2010, 08:16 PM
where are these pictures? someone send me a link

U can do a search feature.

As for this JP doesn't care cuz at the end of the day she's paid and hot as hell so that pretty much sums it up.

DL_NL
06-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Stupid thread.

SunshyneMonroe
06-18-2010, 08:24 PM
lol... i dont really care about that kinda stuff.. some people like to hold on to the past while I look ahead!

Thanks for the heads up!

Its sad lol i tho i was the only one i post about how someone hacked into my computer and took vids and pic of me as my "old self" i mean i like to look at them but i really didnt want for the world to see them so ppl have been posting them everywhere and at one point i was very hurt but im over it its not me ne more and really the only rezon why they do shit like this is cuz they hate and it makes them SICK lol

zinco100
06-18-2010, 08:36 PM
U can do a search feature.

As for this JP doesn't care cuz at the end of the day she's paid and hot as hell so that pretty much sums it up.

Sure I COULD do a search feature, there's only about 10 000 Jennifer Paris threads and posts on here... :fu:

Not to mention, Im not even sure what I am searching for.

TsJennifer
06-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Jennifer Paris was a fucking hot ass twink boy and now she is a hot ass Diva and these fags can't take it. They always try and come for her because I mean look at her... She is so Gorge she does stir up a lot of emotions in ya. She makes me want to crawl back in my mom's pussy and yell at her to start over.

Jen is also super cool and she lives the high class life because she was born into it - it's where she belongs.

DON'T HATE HER JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE WHERE SHE IS...

Very well said. This posted made me laugh and smile! Thanks.

Thank you everyone else for your continued support!

LUV ya all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris
Http://www.JenniferParis.net

aShemalesboyfriend
06-19-2010, 11:13 AM
What a beauty she is

bassman2546
06-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Very well said. This posted made me laugh and smile! Thanks.

Thank you everyone else for your continued support!

LUV ya all!

XOXO~

Jennifer Paris
http://www.JenniferParis.net

I can't imagine anyone, and I mean anyone, going as far to say they 'hate' Jennifer Paris. She's always been a sweetie and she has personally PM'd me with a Thank You for a nice comment I made. Didn't expect it but she made my day by doing it. I only wish that one day I, at least, just get to meet this classy woman who I worship from a distance. Luv ya sweetie!!

Trans-Promo
06-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Hahahaha Jennifer it says you are a " senior member" under your member name LOL

You're a senior ROFFLOL

95racer
06-19-2010, 06:28 PM
What a beauty she is

Y e e e e e e e e p!

Rianna
06-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Jennifer you are exquisite.....beauty, class & style.....a striking lady.....

Wordzy
06-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I guess....

You do realise all you have achieved in this thread is to make yourself look like a cunt?

Silcc69
06-19-2010, 07:30 PM
I remember when guys on here were begging to see this girls dick. That was the big thing on here a few years ago. Then I guess they finally figured out that u have to pay for her "services" to see her dick.

The Piper
06-19-2010, 07:54 PM
You do realise all you have achieved in this thread is to make yourself look like a cunt?

PMFLOL,exactly my thoughts.

bassman2546
06-19-2010, 10:41 PM
I remember when guys on here were begging to see this girls dick. That was the big thing on here a few years ago. Then I guess they finally figured out that u have to pay for her "services" to see her dick.

It's her choice and she's not the only one that operates that way. As much as I would love to see her dick, I don't lose sleep over it. She's left something to the imagination and kept her stock level quite high as a result.

LAGent4ts
06-20-2010, 01:45 AM
She is a beautiful woman, Period! Does it really matter what's under the hood?

redraider3
06-20-2010, 01:05 PM
what pics are yall talking about?

envivision
06-20-2010, 03:45 PM
She is a beautiful woman, Period! Does it really matter what's under the hood?

Any pun intended?

HSGear
06-21-2010, 06:31 AM
I guess....

Where are they posted? Have a link? Maybe they are not that bad?

shemale-411
06-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Solitary is kind of a jackass. The only thing that he accomplished was showing his ass. So there are some "before transition" pics out there, big deal. Seen them, all they show is that Jen was hot before.

Solitary reminds me of some drunk that gets on a bender every week or so and shows his angry ass on here to read everyone. And if he doesnt "sleep with transexuals" why not leave us alone and hang out on the "Angry Lonely Solitary Drunks Punching Bags in Junkyards" forum?

http://www.shemale-411.com

aShemalesboyfriend
06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
I have to say that I wonder how she looked to but cant find them by googleing it.

Sorry for that but I am like a kid if I want to see something

Nicole Dupre
06-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Solitary is kind of a jackass. ...

...And if he doesnt "sleep with transexuals" why not leave us alone and hang out on the "Angry Lonely Solitary Drunks Punching Bags in Junkyards" forum?

"Kind of"? lol You're being generous.

But suggesting that he hang out on HD is no real solution. lol Minus 2009AD, that's very much a honky forum. lol