PDA

View Full Version : club cobraaaa britney markham

britneymarkham
06-13-2010, 02:56 AM
hey guys i been out busy with school so didnt have time to be in the "scene" much but more work of me coming out soon we partied hard about to have a bigggggo orgy at the grooby house was trying to make buddywood.com film it but to much shit goin on i guessed i walked some girl into the pool like i was about to baptiseeeee her lmao crazy i kinda dont recall much of that night but fun timessssss i love it if u have pics from that night pleeeease send thanks dollls miss me i missed u hehe!!!!!!!!!!

chelchel
06-13-2010, 03:09 AM
hawt!!!!!!!!! :)

ELSAPO
06-13-2010, 03:33 AM
dam! this club is nuts!! whats the NYC equivalent to this place??

kilakali
06-13-2010, 04:11 AM
hey guys i been out busy with school so didnt have time to be in the "scene" much but more work of me coming out soon we partied hard about to have a bigggggo orgy at the grooby house was trying to make buddywood.com film it but to much shit goin on i guessed i walked some girl into the pool like i was about to baptiseeeee her lmao crazy i kinda dont recall much of that night but fun timessssss i love it if u have pics from that night pleeeease send thanks dollls miss me i missed u hehe!!!!!!!!!!
Hey BM i was there that night that and saw the whole thing...shit i wanted to film the orgy I had my cam in my car. If you dont know who I am look at the avatar for a hint..

WCpnpbud32
06-13-2010, 05:18 AM
I want to party with BM. :)

bte
06-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Damn, I gotta go to Club Cobra one of these days.

CaptainPlanet
06-13-2010, 05:38 AM
dam! this club is nuts!! whats the NYC equivalent to this place??

Anything Sunny DeeLite promotes! Love her events, im sure the others are great to just didnt have a chance to check them out

lovesall
06-13-2010, 06:01 AM
By what was written and the pics it look like one really FUN time!!! NICE!!!!

Dino Velvet
06-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Lookin' great, Britney! What are you taking in school if you don't mind me asking?

BellaBellucci
06-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Hey BM i was there that night that and saw the whole thing...shit i wanted to film the orgy I had my cam in my car. If you dont know who I am look at the avatar for a hint..

I know who you are. When are you gonna come shoot me and the girls at Mary's? ;)

~BB~

britneymarkham
06-13-2010, 06:46 AM
awww thanks everyone im goin to school for my buissness degreeeo and maybe later on in life major in phyc.

Willie Escalade
06-13-2010, 06:51 AM
I got your pics; I'll burn them to a disc and give them to you the next time I see you. They're too large to email to you.

It was great seeing you again!

drock
06-13-2010, 08:14 AM
damn looking sexy

kilakali
06-13-2010, 09:28 AM
I know who you are. When are you gonna come shoot me and the girls at Mary's? ;)

~BB~
I might be able to make it this coming Tuesday depending on what time I come back from Mexico..

BLKGSXR
06-13-2010, 12:21 PM
I got your pics; I'll burn them to a disc and give them to you the next time I see you. They're too large to email to you.

It was great seeing you again!

Because emailing isn't easier?? Sigh

Dino Velvet
06-14-2010, 09:35 AM
awww thanks everyone im goin to school for my buissness degreeeo and maybe later on in life major in phyc.

I'd totally hire you as a psychologist. At the end of the hour if you couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, you'd cure me by giving me a blow job and a baggy of weed and I'd go home a happy man.

You must be a fun gal to sit in class with. Ever ask the Psych professor any questions that freak him out?

I was an Administration Of Justice Major in college and studying to be a police officer. I took a number of Psychology courses. Ironically, it was the Psych Exams that stopped me like a brick wall from ever wearing a badge and carrying a gun.