PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU MR. BUSH

romeo
11-10-2005, 12:50 PM
The video....

http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallujah_ING.wmv

...and the article
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/08/1516227

REPORTER: This war started with the intention to look for weapons of mass destruction. Is it not paradoxical that chemical weapons were in the end used by the United States?

ALICE MAHON: Absolutely. The hypocrisy is absolutely stinking. There were no weapons of mass destruction. This was a broken-back dictator who was a threat to no one. In my view, the Americans wanted to control the oil in the region. I'm afraid there is no hiding place from America and Britain in this war. The facts will come out, and Bush and my prime minister will be exposed.

brickcitybrother
11-10-2005, 03:22 PM
I wonder if this will really hit mainstream media anyti,e soon?

Shandus
11-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Tony Blair's on the way out, but how come the US of A can't find a single sniper or crazy gun nut to try and whack Dubya?

And for God's sake, America, stop voting for Dubya!!

The gun nuts tend to support Dubya, unfortunately.

And as far as voting for Dubya, you're preaching to the choir. I NEVER voted for him. Now there's a rumor floating around that Jeb may make a run for the White House.

God help us. :cry

Shandus
11-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Tony Blair's on the way out, but how come the US of A can't find a single sniper or crazy gun nut to try and whack Dubya?

And for God's sake, America, stop voting for Dubya!!

The gun nuts tend to support Dubya, unfortunately.

And as far as voting for Dubya, you're preaching to the choir. I NEVER voted for him. Now there's a rumor floating around that Jeb may make a run for the White House.

God help us. :cry

Caleigh
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM
do some research people!!!!

if the UN were in charge of the elections here in the
US the two last elections both would have been
considered null and void because of voting irregularities
and vote tampering

Bush didn't win either election, he stole them both

tsntx
11-10-2005, 06:02 PM

and vote tampering

co-sign

Trogdor
11-10-2005, 06:03 PM

and vote tampering

True, true. Least the lame duck will make sure he's gone in 3 years.

tubgirl
11-10-2005, 09:18 PM
The video....

...and the article

REPORTER: This war started with the intention to look for weapons of mass destruction. Is it not paradoxical that chemical weapons were in the end used by the United States?

ALICE MAHON: Absolutely. The hypocrisy is absolutely stinking. There were no weapons of mass destruction. This was a broken-back dictator who was a threat to no one. In my view, the Americans wanted to control the oil in the region. I'm afraid there is no hiding place from America and Britain in this war. The facts will come out, and Bush and my prime minister will be exposed.

you are such a fucking tool. how come nobody ever says how both parties (read that as democrats and republicans) hyped up the WMD issue. do some research and find the clips where john kerry and ted kennedy et al were saying how iraq has WMD's and must be stopped.

if this actually was about oil, why wouldn't we just invade kuwait (for saving their asses when saddam tried to take them over) or qataar? oh, and btw, maybe we wouldn't need so much foreign oil if the libs didn't once again shoot down anwar.

tubgirl
11-10-2005, 09:45 PM
and it's all circular, right? well, how 'bout the libs and tree huggers blocking anwar for the last 15-20 years? think that has nothing to do with it, if it was all about oil?

chefmike
11-10-2005, 10:21 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_impeach.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush_finger.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bushlied1.gif

chefmike
11-10-2005, 11:02 PM
BREAKING NEWS: the chimp-in-chief's approval ratings dropping ALMOST as fast as the body count in Iraq rises...

chefmike
11-10-2005, 11:17 PM

tubgirl
11-10-2005, 11:38 PM
yeah, it's a shame we are involved in a war with record-low body counts. and last i checked, the draft was not initiated....

chefmike
11-11-2005, 03:13 AM
yeah, it's a shame we are involved in a war with record-low body counts. and last i checked, the draft was not initiated....

record-low body counts? for a war/invasion of this length? I'm not gonna check those figures tonight...but I think we need to check body count vs duration....and we're talking abount a small country....

and yes, we DO have a draft...a back-door draft...all those National Guard members whose terms have been extended, jobs lost, families left at home...we DO have a draft...

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 03:21 AM
Record low bodycount lol...After the "cessation of major hostilities"....Umm okay....are you really that retarded or do you not know anyone whos actually been killed over there??

Felicia Katt
11-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Guess which fuzzy, treehugging liberal said the following:

Thus, in March, 2003, Bush, in perhaps the greatest strategic blunder in U.S. history, invaded an Arab nation that had not attacked us, did not want war with us, and did not threaten us—to strip it of weapons we now know it did not have.

3000 people were killed by Al Queda on 9-11. 2000 Americans have now died in a war we never should have fought with a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 and that posed no real threat to us whatsoever . Estimates are that 100,000 Iraqi's have died in that same war/occupation. This is more than probably would have died during the same time had Saddam remained in power.
http://www.stinkzone.com/cgi-bin/archives/000184.html

and its claimed this is a "record low body count"? a count of even one uunder these circumstances is one too many.

FK

ps The lefty quoted above is Pat Buchanan. yes, THE Pat Buchanan
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10210

chefmike
11-11-2005, 06:27 AM
and let's not forget the young men and women left without limbs.... besides the military, many of them were people who joined the national guard to earn extra bucks to support their family...

Realgirls4me
11-11-2005, 06:44 AM
Where are the patriotic chickenhawks denouncing the following ?

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/11/10/veterans-day-outrage/

Where are these fork tongued, non-serving, non-veteran, yellowback, neocons who constantly harp about Republicans being the party of patriotism and supporting the troops ?! C'mon O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, North, Limbaugh, step up and tell us once more how your party supports the military and the troops serving today as well as yesterday.

(Courtesy of crooksandliars.com)

dj4monie
11-11-2005, 12:30 PM
The real issue is Bush and rest of those a-holes will never see a trial or jail time for their high crimes.

What you have to do is changed up the House and Senate in '06.

Every seat is up...

We'll have "The Govenator" out by '08 so Im not worried about that.

Mark my words the Republican party is finished for at least 10 years for all the nonsense they came up with. I just hope somebody exposes these idiots during the '08 campain...

jt money
11-14-2005, 07:09 AM

and vote tampering

Waaa, waaa, waaa. You lost, get over it!! After 8 years of Clinton, who people loved for some reason, the geniusesAl Gore couldn't even beat Bush, who everyone claims is an idiot? Apparently there are more idiots in this country than geniuses. Or you're guy lost and you are still pissed? Either way, get over it!

Legend
11-14-2005, 07:15 AM

and vote tampering

Waaa, waaa, waaa. You lost, get over it!! After 8 years of Clinton, who people loved for some reason, the geniusesAl Gore couldn't even beat Bush, who everyone claims is an idiot? Apparently there are more idiots in this country than geniuses. Or you're guy lost and you are still pissed? Either way, get over it!

He has a right to complain look how shitty the country has been ran and is being ran now in the fucking dirt!

Realgirls4me
11-14-2005, 07:16 AM

No, the country lost. The country lost. He's completely fucked up this country for generations to come. By the way, how many U.S. servicemen did Bill Clinton's blowjob get killed ?

The only bigger moron than George Bush, are the morons who support him.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
All of you people who talk shit about George Bush are the typical wussies who:

* Would run from a fight
* Blame others when its your fault
* Accuse others of lying, when YOU YOURSELF embrace and believe in nothing but lies.
* Haven't had pussy since pussy had you
* Probably have bad credit
* Tax problems
* Hate the cops, but will not hesitate to call 911 when you feel threatened
* Feel the world owes you something, yet contribute little to it
* I could go on ...

However,

* I live in Texas
* Fight guys twice my size and half my age on the mat 3 times a week in a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school
* Own and practice with firearms. And coincidentally drew my glock on some thugs the other night who killed their lights and drove up on the side of my SUV at 1:00 am. Of course they turned their lights back on and hauled ass.
* Take responsibility for my mistakes and errors and learn from them
* Embrace truth and believe what I observe, and not what I'm told, nor neccessarily who speaks with the most conviction.
* Get plenty of pussy
* Have excellent credit
* Pay my taxes on time
* I'm polite and courteous to the police, even when I'm getting a ticket.
* Give to others, and don't seek for myself.
* Love Trannys, am a firm Atheist to the core and ...

Voted for Bush both times, and wouldn't hesitate to vote for him again, because unlike people in this thread, Bush has the balls to stand up for what he believes in, and not back down when the nay-sayers start whining.

When dead Marines were drug through the streets of Mogadishu, Clinton pulled our troops out. Immediately afterwards Osama Bin Laden said that the Americans are paper tigers. You bloody their nose and they run. Well look what happened soon after that with 9/11. Clinton gave Osama the confidence to attack us on our own soil, because he ran from a fight. Unfortunately for Osama, he (just like you lefty liberals), miscalculated and misunderstood our current president. Serves Osama right, and to hell with Saddam. He got exactly what he's been asking for. Bush exercised a little initiative, kicked some ass around the Middle East, and we haven't been attacked since 9/11. You know why? When a bully starts taking cheap shots at you, you punch that fucker right back and he'll run away, because he knows he's really in the wrong and is pushing the envelope and his luck.

And as for the soldiers who we've lost in Iraq. My hat goes off to them, and, if you don't want to die in combat, then don't volunteer for the military. It's not the Boys Scouts you know.

And ... no matter what I say ... this will all fall on deaf ears anyway ...
:smh

InHouston
11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
[quote=jt money]
By the way, how many U.S. servicemen did Bill Clinton's blowjob get killed ?

Uhhh ... American Marines were killed and drug through the streets of Mogadishu as a result of that half-ass military operation by Clinton, where he dropped a handful of Marines into a Mogadishu ghetto filled with maggot Muslim militants. And what did Clinton do? Pulled them all out and ran like a pussy, and didn't do shit after that. Oh ... then he got the blowjob from .ca. Then here comes Bush into office, and airliners come slamming into buildings on September 11th. If I was Bush, I would have slapped Clinton in the face on national television for giving the muslims the courage to pull that shit on us.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
For all of you who believed that Saddam had nothing to do with terrorism, he cut VERY LARGE checks to the families of every suicide bomber who killed innocent Israelies. And said, "It amazes me the sacrifice these people are willing to make."

That's pretty much state-sponsored terrorism by Iraq.

He was also quoted as saying, "My goal in this life is to drive a ship into the harbor in Israel and destroy it with a nuclear explosion."

Get real people.

jt money
11-14-2005, 05:02 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Finally, someone else with some sense (and the facts to back it up!)

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:31 PM

and vote tampering

If the U.N. was in charge???????? Ha ha!! Whoah man, you guys kill me. Haven't got a freakin clue about the world you live in do you? Why don't you do some research? The U.N. is filled with thugs and criminal dictators who hate America and all it stands for. You want them in charge? They'll have your head on a stick for just trolling around on a website like this you infidel.

Then there would be some idiot Muslim cleric that would be voted in as president of the United States if they had their way, and you would see mass public stonings and executions for offenses that we consider benign. Like alcohol, smoking, not wearing a beard, listening to the music you like.

And if you don't believe Bush won both elections, then you are a fool fool fool my friend. In fact, Bush won the last election with the largest popular vote of any president in history.

Now again, why don't you do some research, and quit listening to the fat and pathetic Michael Moore's of the world. All it does is make you look stupid. But, I know, the facts are too boring for you. Rumors and speculation forges your world into the conspiring and evil entity that so entertains your fragile little brain.

One of these could very well be you if the U.N. was in charge.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:32 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Finally, someone else with some sense (and the facts to back it up!)

Thank you. People who know and speak from the facts usually make sense.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Where are the patriotic chickenhawks denouncing the following ?

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/11/10/veterans-day-outrage/

Where are these fork tongued, non-serving, non-veteran, yellowback, neocons who constantly harp about Republicans being the party of patriotism and supporting the troops ?! C'mon O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, North, Limbaugh, step up and tell us once more how your party supports the military and the troops serving today as well as yesterday.
(Courtesy of crooksandliars.com)

Yawn ... :sleep

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
The real issue is Bush and rest of those a-holes will never see a trial or jail time for their high crimes.

What you have to do is changed up the House and Senate in '06.

Every seat is up...

We'll have "The Govenator" out by '08 so Im not worried about that.

Mark my words the Republican party is finished for at least 10 years for all the nonsense they came up with. I just hope somebody exposes these idiots during the '08 campain...

Then I guess according to your legal standards, Sadaam, Bin Laden, and all the other maggots who are out to do our country in get a free pass eh?

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:37 PM
He has a right to complain look how shitty the country has been ran and is being ran now in the fucking dirt!

As usual, no facts to back up your claims.

:roll:

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Gulf Wars: Episode 1 was about oil.
Gulf Wars: Episode 2 is about Little George badly finishing what Big George started and never finished, resulting in a clusterfuck!!
mds

Gulf War 1 was about Sadaam invading Kuwait. In case you haven't taken the time to look at a map, it sits right on the border of Saudi Arabia. Sadaam in fact did push into Saudia Arabia during the war, and the U.S. Marines pushed their asses right back out again. He wouldn't have stopped there. Kuwait is a wealthy nation, and would have funded Iraq's final invasion of Saudi Arabia. Then, Sadaam would have sole control of the worlds largest oil supply, and that would have greatly increased his military machine 10-fold. Now if he was stupid enough to invade Kuwait thinking the world would sit by and watch, imagine the stunts he would pull if he had gained that much power by taking over Saudi Arabia.

Gulf War 2 is really still Gulf War 1. There was never a formal end to the declaration of the first war, and the U.N. sactions and no-fly zones were put in place to give Sadaam a chance to stand down once and for all. For over 10 years he didn't, and never proved to the world that he had no WMD's, so it's his own damn fault. Back in the late 80's and early 90's, the U.N. itself did verify that there were WMDs in Iraq. Where did they go? For your sake, let's hope they don't end up here one day.

When Bush gave Sadaam and his sons 48 hours to leave Iraq, why do you think Bush didn't formally declare war against Iraq, and simply stated there would be military conflict? Because the first Gulf War never officially ended. Look it up.

Idiot.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
The video....

...and the article

you are such a fucking tool. how come nobody ever says how both parties (read that as democrats and republicans) hyped up the WMD issue. do some research and find the clips where john kerry and ted kennedy et al were saying how iraq has WMD's and must be stopped.

if this actually was about oil, why wouldn't we just invade kuwait (for saving their asses when saddam tried to take them over) or qataar? oh, and btw, maybe we wouldn't need so much foreign oil if the libs didn't once again shoot down anwar.

We don't have to go to war over oil. All those damn Arab countries know that we could take their oil any damn time we feel like it.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 06:58 PM
BREAKING NEWS: the chimp-in-chief's approval ratings dropping ALMOST as fast as the body count in Iraq rises...

Bush attended Harvard. I'd be surprised if you have a high school diploma, let alone a college degree of some kind.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 07:00 PM

Looks like the American people decided who the real idiots were in the last two elections. You're looking in the mirror, and obviously don't like what you see.

:lol:

scipio
11-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Gulf Wars: Episode 1 was about oil.
Gulf Wars: Episode 2 is about Little George badly finishing what Big George started and never finished, resulting in a clusterfuck!!
mds

Gulf War 1 was about Sadaam invading Kuwait. In case you haven't taken the time to look at a map, it sits right on the border of Saudi Arabia. Sadaam in fact did push into Saudia Arabia during the war, and the U.S. Marines pushed their asses right back out again. He wouldn't have stopped there. Kuwait is a wealthy nation, and would have funded Iraq's final invasion of Saudi Arabia. Then, Sadaam would have sole control of the worlds largest oil supply, and that would have greatly increased his military machine 10-fold. Now if he was stupid enough to invade Kuwait thinking the world would sit by and watch, imagine the stunts he would pull if he had gained that much power by taking over Saudi Arabia.

Gulf War 2 is really still Gulf War 1. There was never a formal end to the declaration of the first war, and the U.N. sactions and no-fly zones were put in place to give Sadaam a chance to stand down once and for all. For over 10 years he didn't, and never proved to the world that he had no WMD's, so it's his own damn fault. Back in the late 80's and early 90's, the U.N. itself did verify that there were WMDs in Iraq. Where did they go? For your sake, let's hope they don't end up here one day.

When Bush gave Sadaam and his sons 48 hours to leave Iraq, why do you think Bush didn't formally declare war against Iraq, and simply stated there would be military conflict? Because the first Gulf War never officially ended. Look it up.

Idiot.

You're a mental warmonger. I bet you've never been in combat.
And by the way, there was never a "declaration of war" for the first Gulf War either, it was a UN resolution being enforced, but no actualy declaration of war.

Get your facts straight.

Felicia Katt
11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
One of these could very well be you if the U.N. was in charge

http://www.borkowski.co.uk/archives/mark/1212196.jpg

Time Magazine
CIA allegedly hid evidence of detainee torture: report
CIA interrogators apparently tried to cover up the death of an Iraqi "ghost detainee" who died while being interrogated at Abu Ghraib

Time wrote that after Jamadi's death, a bloodstained hood that had covered his head had disappeared.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051113/pl_afp/usattacksintelligence

I guess the CIA is a UN operation these days?

FK

GroobySteven
11-14-2005, 08:05 PM
InHouston - HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hilarious.
Completely supports everything you dream an idiotic Bush supporter would be like.
Rehashes the same old Bush ideology and he pays his taxes as well as carries a glock - ooh, there's an upstanding member of society...is this just a great sarcastic joke about the Bush administration and redneck supporters or is it real?
seanchai

Quinn
11-14-2005, 08:30 PM
All of you people who talk shit about George Bush are the typical wussies who:

* Would run from a fight
* Blame others when its your fault
* Accuse others of lying, when YOU YOURSELF embrace and believe in nothing but lies.
* Haven't had pussy since pussy had you
* Probably have bad credit
* Tax problems
* Hate the cops, but will not hesitate to call 911 when you feel threatened
* Feel the world owes you something, yet contribute little to it
* I could go on ...

However,

* I live in Texas
* Fight guys twice my size and half my age on the mat 3 times a week in a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school
* Own and practice with firearms. And coincidentally drew my glock on some thugs the other night who killed their lights and drove up on the side of my SUV at 1:00 am. Of course they turned their lights back on and hauled ass.
* Take responsibility for my mistakes and errors and learn from them
* Embrace truth and believe what I observe, and not what I'm told, nor neccessarily who speaks with the most conviction.
* Get plenty of pussy
* Have excellent credit
* Pay my taxes on time
* I'm polite and courteous to the police, even when I'm getting a ticket.
* Give to others, and don't seek for myself.
* Love Trannys, am a firm Atheist to the core and ...

What a bunch of self-aggrandizing nonsense. If you're looking to debate an issue that's great, but making blanket characterizations of this type just shows a lack of class and makes you no better than the Democrats whose views you would so quickly dismiss.

-Quinn

InHouston
11-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Hilarious.
Completely supports everything you dream an idiotic Bush supporter would be like.
Rehashes the same old Bush ideology and he pays his taxes as well as carries a glock - ooh, there's an upstanding member of society...is this just a great sarcastic joke about the Bush administration and redneck supporters or is it real?
seanchai

* Yes I pay my taxes,
* I support our president, actually any president. I supported Clinton as well. In my opinion he needed a kick in the pants sometimes.
* I exercise my 2nd amendment right - "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
* And I love this country

So, yes that does make me an upstanding citizen of our society.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 10:15 PM
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."

~ Samuel Johnson

"PATRIOT, n.
One to whom the interests of a part seem superior to those of the whole. The dupe of statesmen and the tool of conquerors.

PATRIOTISM, n.
Combustible rubbish read to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.

In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last resort of a scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but inferior lexicographer I beg to submit that it is the first."

~ Ambrose Bierce

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism."

~George Washington

"That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

~Theodore Roosevelt

The current definition of Patriot is one who loves, supports, and defends ones country.

I like the way you (or someone else) clipped the last quote from Roosevelt. The entire quote reads as follows:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

You know what he's saying too. It is morally treasonable to require that the citizens of this country not be allowed to criticize the president, nor be required to support a president when he's wrong. Not how you pasted it in here. Freedom of speech grants us the right to support or criticize the nation's president. I support either.

Besides, if you hate your country so much, go live in Libya, Syria, or Iran as a Tranny and see where you end up. I for one would think you would be more appreciative of our country for the freedoms you have here.

InHouston
11-14-2005, 10:24 PM
... the fact alone that the Bush states were all generally backwards, low IQ, Christian fundamentalist kook-zones

And I suppose you're a brain surgeon too right?

chefmike
11-14-2005, 11:04 PM

Bush attended Harvard. I'd be surprised if you have a high school diploma, let alone a college degree of some kind.

InHoustonandupmonkeyboy'sass

the (unelected)chimp-in-chief attended Yale, not Harvard...and yes, I've been to college and the CIA...not your CIA, the Culinary Institute of America...the best

36% approval rating...I guess shrubya has spent all that political capitol he was bragging about...

almost as fast as he spent the budget surplus Clinton left him

chefmike
11-14-2005, 11:47 PM
an atheist to the core, yet he votes with the religious right...makes perfect sense :roll:

well...InHoustonandupmonkeyboy'sass at least you can be proud of shrubya's record while guv...the record for executing retarded people...except in your case, he forgot at least one...

InHouston
11-15-2005, 12:08 AM
How often to you take a "tranny" home to meet you family? Or are you in the closet about this? Let me guess...

Yeah, like my mom would understand that.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 12:09 AM
an atheist to the core, yet he votes with the religious right...makes perfect sense

Better than voting for that political windsock John Kerry. Any Christian who isn't afraid to kick a little ass in that shithole called the Holy Land is alright in my book.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 12:19 AM
I guess there's no information that might reach the light of day that would change this simplistic approach you take to cast your votes; the now-obvious b.s. about WMD being insignificant information to you.

We dicked around with the U.N. (Useless Nations) for so long, that Saddam Hussein had ample opportunities to get rid of them. He had those weapons, and the U.N. even said he did.

The simpler answers tend to be the correct ones.

Felicia Katt
11-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Being a Republican tranny chaser is like being an albino in a nudist colony. While its technically possible, they don't really want you there and you are only burning yourself.

FK

chefmike
11-15-2005, 01:33 AM
One night, George W. Bush was awakened in the White House by the ghost of George Washington.

George W. asked the ghost, "Mr. Washington, sir, what is the best thing I can do to help the American people?"

"Set an an honest and honorable example, George W., just as I did."

The following evening, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appeared before Bush in the dark bedroom.

"Mr. Jefferson, sir," George W. asked "What is the best thing I can do to help the American people?"

"Preserve the land for future generations and stay out of foreign affairs."

Bush wasn't sleeping well the next night, and saw yet another figure moving in the shadows. It was the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. "Mr. Lincoln, sir, what is the best thing I can do to help the American people?" George W. asked.

"Go see a play."

Felicia Katt
11-15-2005, 01:35 AM
* I exercise my 2nd amendment right - "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Funny how the Republicans ignore that the first words of the Second Amendment refer to regulations, but are against any form of gun control,. but the First Amendment which contains no such limiting language

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

doesn't seem to stop them from trying to restrict pornography, anti-war protests, photographs of coffins etc etc

FK

jt money
11-15-2005, 02:48 AM
Being a Republican tranny chaser is like being an albino in a nudist colony. While its technically possible, they don't really want you there and you are only burning yourself.

FK

jeez, nice to see you hear too! :shock:

BlackAdder
11-15-2005, 02:57 AM
Its not just he cons though FK, the libs are guilty as well of alot of those things.....

Vive Revolucion!!!

scipio
11-15-2005, 03:20 AM
an atheist to the core, yet he votes with the religious right...makes perfect sense

Better than voting for that political windsock John Kerry. Any Christian who isn't afraid to kick a little ass in that shithole called the Holy Land is alright in my book.

You are a fucking nutjob. The reason this country is so deep in the shit is because of people like you.

By the way, you never answered - ever been to war? Didn't think so.

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 03:24 AM

What a bigotted, racist, compete fuckup you are.
You're...let me guess, 5ft 2, bullied at school, have issues with your mother,
never been able to keep a relationship...you're a complete joke.

seanchai

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Hilarious.
seanchai

* Yes I pay my taxes,
* I support our president, actually any president. I supported Clinton as well. In my opinion he needed a kick in the pants sometimes.

You support any president?
You respect the police no matter what?
You're not an upstanding citizen, your a a Hitler Youth waiting for someone to tell you what to do. You claim to be aethiest yet you have blind faith in a President, regardless who they are and a man in a uniform just for wearing that uniform.
You're actually a republicans worst nightmare as you make them all look much worse and give opponents ammunition.
Who gives a shit that you work out kicking people on a mat?
Who gives a fuck you carry a gun - anyone can carry a gun and add a few inches to there height.
You want to get into a fight then standup for that tranny that Shaylala saw getting "beat down" in a straight club - then you'll impress me what an upstanding member of society you are.
Fucking arse.
seanchai

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 03:39 AM
Hey now, dont knock short guys Seanchai.

I guess 5' 2" would be a little weird. 5' 6" seems just about perfect. It works for me.

But keep in mind say, Prince, as an example. He's a few inches shorter then myself, and he gets nearly as much pussy as I do.

Well, back when he was still partying he did. . .

8)

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 03:41 AM
I've lots of short friends who stand tall without having to resort to grandstanding, carrying guns or bullshitting. They have more respect for themselves.
seanchai

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 03:53 AM
Was I grandstanding or bullshitting? I mean grandstanding I can see, but I have never bullshitted. Unless I was being funny.

Of course the Seanchai comment may have nothing to do with me. . .

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 03:56 AM
Was I grandstanding or bullshitting? I mean grandstanding I can see, but I have never bullshitted. Unless I was being funny.

Of course the Seanchai comment may have nothing to do with me. . .

Nothing to do with you other than in response to your statement. ie; not directed at you.
seanchai

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 04:01 AM
I was just kidding around.

Any news on the awards front? I'm not breaking the NDA here, just curious.

chefmike
11-15-2005, 04:03 AM
rumor has it that VR will NOT be winning an award for film....maybe something else...

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 04:13 AM
I was being serious on asking about the awards, not being a smart ass. I think it is a good idea.

"VR" is probably not too concerned about the whole deal, but whatever her thinking is I have no idea. I haven't spoken directly with her in awhile, but that's probably for my own good.

She should win something though.

And talk shit about her and I'll hit ya with a pipe or blah blah (insert hysterical rant here)!!!

:)

GroobySteven
11-15-2005, 04:15 AM
Yet to decide on it - way too much more on my plate at the moment - which you'll see soon.
seanchai

chefmike
11-15-2005, 04:22 AM
I was being serious on asking about the awards, not being a smart ass. I think it is a good idea.

"VR" is probably not too concerned about the whole deal, but whatever her thinking is I have no idea. I haven't spoken directly with her in awhile, but that's probably for my own good.

She should win something though.

And talk shit about her and I'll hit ya with a pipe or blah blah (insert hysterical rant here)!!!

:)

hehe...I knew that would get ya going...she should get the award for being full "of piss and vinegar" anyway...that means feisty...in case you Boston Irish have never heard it...and why the hell didn't you fly to NY and console(?) her, in her time of need...it could have been a golden opportunity...but you know what they say about hindsight...just yankin yer chain...

Realgirls4me
11-15-2005, 04:25 AM
LOL! I don't even know where to begin with a pompous chest thumping redneck prick such as InHouston. Jesus Christ, talk about a clown who can't see the forest for the trees, and I'm not focusing purely on his politics. This guy's got issues ... major issues.

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 04:38 AM
"Console her"? Come on, Chefmike.

I've got four sisters, and I've been with a whole bunch or girls. I know how girls think.

The best girls. . .you just let them run on their own, wait for them to tire out, and just don't fuck with 'em (and that's not easy to do).

They'll tell ya what they want when the're ready, if they want to tell you at all.

chefmike
11-15-2005, 04:52 AM
I hope you know that I'm just messin with ya...cuz you have a great sense of humor and I enjoy your posts...and this this thing between you and VR could be one of the great unrequited(?) love stories of our time...

hondarobot
11-15-2005, 05:13 AM
Well, it isn't really "unrequited" anymore, the future is just a bit uncertain at this point.

I'll just keep chasing after her the rest of my life. It's not a bad goal to have, really, but I have no idea what's going to happen.

It's a jedi thing.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Hilarious.
seanchai

* Yes I pay my taxes,

You support any president?
You respect the police no matter what?
You're not an upstanding citizen, your a a Hitler Youth waiting for someone to tell you what to do. You claim to be aethiest yet you have blind faith in a President, regardless who they are and a man in a uniform just for wearing that uniform.
You're actually a republicans worst nightmare as you make them all look much worse and give opponents ammunition.
Who gives a shit that you work out kicking people on a mat?
Who gives a fuck you carry a gun - anyone can carry a gun and add a few inches to there height.
You want to get into a fight then standup for that tranny that Shaylala saw getting "beat down" in a straight club - then you'll impress me what an upstanding member of society you are.
Fucking arse.
seanchai

Well, that was a rather manic response. You know Seanchai, perhaps you hate and or fear what you lack in yourself. And yes I would have intervened when Shaylala was getting beat down, and in fact I have intervened on behalf of another person before. At a Walmart, a guy had his wife pinned against the car and was punching her in the face. I, at first being civil, came up from behind and pulled him off her and insisted he stop. He pulled away from me and went back at her. I tackled him to the ground and choked him out unconscious and held him there until the police arrived. Everyone else was just standing there watching the whole thing. But can you blame them? Violence is quite unsettling to some people and they are afraid to get hurt if they intervene.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 04:03 PM

You are a fucking nutjob. The reason this country is so deep in the shit is because of people like you.

By the way, you never answered - ever been to war? Didn't think so.

No I haven't been in combat. I was in the 82 Airborne Division, but there were no conflicts during my tour. Given your question, I take it you've been to war. Which one did you serve in?

InHouston
11-15-2005, 04:06 PM
LOL! I don't even know where to begin with a pompous chest thumping redneck prick such as InHouston. Jesus Christ, talk about a clown who can't see the forest for the trees, and I'm not focusing purely on his politics. This guy's got issues ... major issues.

Blah blah blah. You're real brave when you're behind a keyboard. I'll kick your ass in a liberal New York minute with one hand tied behind my back.

Prick.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Blah blah blah. You're real brave when you're behind a keyboard. I'll kick your ass in a liberal New York minute with one hand tied behind my back.

Prick.Are you serious?! How old are you?! All you have on your mind is beating people up and fighting?! Grow up!

Yes I'm serious.
I'm 40 and all grown up.
And no, fighting and beating people up is not all that's on my mind. That's the least of my concerns on a daily basis.

Happy?

InHouston
11-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Yes I'm serious.
I'm 40 and all grown up.
And no, fighting and beating people up is not all that's on my mind. That's the least of my concerns on a daily basis.

Happy?People kill us, beat us up, and generally don't respect us. So please talk about something positive.

Fair enough Arianna. Then I'll share a personal story with you about me regarding just that very subject. Violence against TG's.

Long before I ever even had a remote interest in TG's, (my late 20's) a friend of mine wanted me to accompany him to a nightclub, so he could make his very first attempt at picking up a girl and having sex. You know, a legitimate one night stand. He felt that as a young male, he needed to accomplish this at least once in his life. He's shy and afraid to approach girls. So I willingly took him to a club he wanted to attend that is predominantly for straight people, but is located in Houston's gay community. Well he was hyper, happy, and all over the club, and I was tired, the club scene was old to me, and had to work the next day. So I told him that I would be in the car asleep.

A few hours later after the club had closed, I'm awakened by him excitingly knocking on the window. Standing next to him was a short little black girl. I rolled the window down and asked, "Who's your friend there?" He said, "Man! This is Quami and she's cool and dances real nasty!!". They were making out, and rubbing all over each other the whole night. Needless to say I was happy for him. He did it. He picked up a girl on his own devices, and it seemed she was coming with him. My friend sat in the back seat, and she rode up front with me. The long and short of the trip was that I was taking the both of them to her house (about 5 miles away), and they were going to spend the night together, and I'll come back in the morning to pick him up.

Well as we're riding, I noticed her facial features were unusual. Not bad, just unusual. I asked her what her nationality was, and she said she was half black and Eastern Indian. I said, "Okay because your eyebrows don't look African American." She said, "Yeah I hear that from time to time." Then my friend said, "Yeah and she has a great ass too!" She turned around towards the back seat and said to my friend, "Well I need to tell you something before we get to my house. I'm not a girl, I'm a guy."

Boing! My eyes almost popped out of my head, and I quickly scanned her face again and thought, "Okay now her features make sense." I pulled over and put my head on the steering wheel and started giggling. She said, "What's so funny?" I said, "I'm not laughing at you. I just know that I'm in for a long night of talking with him, because this was his first time trying to pick up a girl and I think he's shattered right now." Then my friend said in a forboding tone, "That's fucked up man!" I leaned back in my seat, took a deep breath and asked my friend, "Okay what do you want to do at this point?" Now I was inquiring if he wants to go ahead with this arrangement or not. She got paranoid and thought that were considering beating her up or something. I saw a look of panic come over her face, and she opened up the door and got out, and we weren't in the best of neighborhoods at that point in the trip. I told my friend to wait here, and I got out and caught up with her.

I explained and assured her that nothing will happen to her, and I did commit to taking her home and will do that, because now it's 3:00 am and she had no way home. She came back to the car and I drove her to her front door and walked her up. She was a tiny and very vulnerable thing, and I felt responsible for her safety, and did warn her to avoid getting into these kinds of situations, because many males will not be so understanding. I even hugged her goodnight to show her that I'm accepting and considerate of all people, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. We're all human beings.

I got back in the car, and she came back and offered my friend her phone number because she liked him. He promptly tore it up and tossed it back out the window. I laughed and said, "Guess that means no Quami." She then asked me if I wanted her phone number, and I politely giggled, and said no thanks and lets just call it a night. She said I guess so, thanked me, and went inside. On the way home my friend punched four dents into my dashboard, and I finally had to get stern with him and tell him to calm down. Then he started crying, because this only added to his frustration about having problems getting girls. To make a long story short, I sat with him and consoled him until sun-up, and he felt better about the whole thing. Now most guys would have taunted and picked on him for a long time to come, only worsening the matter. I assured him that I would tell no one. We can laugh about it today, and he eventually told his wife (yes he's married now), and she thought it was hilarious and told all her girlfriends.

This day and age, he says, "Yeah I'm older and more mature now and guess I could have butt-fucked her. But I'm still not comfortable with the idea of balls across my nose." Heh heh.

So, there's a positive story for now. I'm not the gun-toting chest-beating redneck you guys think I am. I'm actually a pretty nice and understanding guy, and was to Quami when I didn't even consider TG's attractive. That happened years later when I encountered an outdoor dragshow one time at a festival and thought, "Damn ... she's kinda hot."

Sorry about the other posts. Politics (like all people) gets my feathers ruffled. I used to didn't care much about politics until 9/11, and finally took a side on the matter.

Hope yall (whoops ... you people) understand.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Another thing.

I take Jiu Jitsu and grapple with guys twice my size not because I'm violent and think about beating people up. It's because I came to the defense of a small guy in high school who was about to get jumped by a gang banger in the hallway. I told the gang banger that it wasn's fair because that guy was half his size, and was a victim of just being picked on for his nerdy appearance. He went after the guy anyway, and I got between them and told him that he would have to go through me to get to him.

Well, he tackled me, sat on my chest, started beating my face and it was everything I could do get him off me before teachers seperated us. I went home concerned about what happened. I was in trouble, and could have gotten pretty hurt if the fight wasn't broken up. That never left my mind. What if I get mugged? What if I try to help someone again? What if? What if this and that? I didn't have a clue about what to do against a street fighter. I'm glad he didn't go after the small guy after that, but ultimately I felt I had failed and was ill-prepared to stand up for someone or myself in that situation. So, some years later, I signed up for Jiu Jitsu and learned ground defense and solved that problem once and for all.

When I was 12, I was robbed for my birthday bicycle at gunpoint by 4 black guys from a bad bad bad neighborhood not too far away from mine. He cocked it and stuck it in my chest when I wouldn't let go of the bike, and fired the gun over my head as they were leaving. That never left my mind either, and hence why I carry a gun.

Like I said earlier in this thread, just last week, a car load of gang bangers pulled up on me and killed their lights, and got up on the side of me with lights out and windows down. My Glock pistol and a mounted and blinding tactical streamlight on the pistol in their eyes quickly deterred their aggresive behavior. I drive a $65,000 SUV complete with nice wheels, televisions, and huge stereo, and am a prime target for a car jacking.

There's a lot of crazy people out there, with guns, who don't just target TG's. Everyone is a potential target.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 06:50 PM
By the way Arianna, I looked at your profile and was surprised that you were 38. You look like you're in your early 20's.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Well, I must say, that was a huge improvement. Thank you.

And, please, take into accout that I literally watched the towers disappear from the NYC skyline. We had a breathtaking view that faced east, from the high-rise that we were living in at the time, here on the NJ side. First it was a black smudge of black smoke where we had once been able to see those towers, clear as day. Then, for at least 24 hrs, a faint stench lingered in the air. My friend said that it was, among other things, asbestos and burned human flesh. And once the smoke had finally cleared, it was as if those towers were erased from our view. For monthes, people would get a chill from the sound of airplanes flying above. You needed to call everyone you knew, just to make sure that they were still alive. For us, that included many friends and family, both east and west of the Hudson River. We were lucky, but friends and loved ones of people that I know lost their lives in that tragedy. BTW, there are cousins of mine who are Port Authority police, who dealt w/ this event, hands-on.

So, please, don't let 9/11 confuse the issues. I am usually not impressed w/ either left or right politics, as I have no faith in most politicians anyway. But there are too many indications that GeorgeW Bush, and his business assocciates, are very suspect on a number of inter-related issues. Using that tragedy as a calculated, 10th rate excuse to begin a purely greed-motivated operation, that continues to rob innocent people of their lives and their loved ones lives, is obscene.

Use some basic common sense here. Something is extremely shadey about that man's presidetial "career", from A to Z. There's been far too much, and there will continue to be even more, trauma inflicted on the mostly hardworking, innocent people of this country and the entire world. That's my 2 cents on this, and now I just want to move on.

Well, everyone kinda came out swinging in this thread, and I did put in my two cents as well. :2cent I'm usually pretty quiet and just troll around and put a pic or two here and there. Think I'll stand down myself.

When I was in elementary school, I asked my teacher who she voted for, and she told me that it was innappropriate to ask people of their political persuasion. I asked her why. She just kept repeating what she said. Over the years, it became clear. It's a touchy and personal subject with people, much like religion.

Realgirls4me
11-15-2005, 10:33 PM

Prick.

And so are you. What would you do, strike me with your massive ego, drown me in your testosterone, or maybe gesture to the rifle rack on your lifted four wheel drive pick-up ? Care to announce or bring up any more phallic symbols to the fore ? I hate to succumb and play up to stereotypes, but God you make it easy.

If you want to impress people with who you are, or think you are, don't do it with an aggresive guns-a-toting brash approach. That is the best way for most people to turn you off. You have no brains, thus style. None.

InHouston
11-15-2005, 10:54 PM

Prick.

And so are you. What would you do, strike me with your massive ego, drown me in your testosterone, or maybe gesture to the rifle rack on your lifted four wheel drive pick-up ? Care to announce or bring up any more phallic symbols to the fore ? I hate to succumb and play up to stereotypes, but God you make it easy.

If you want to impress people with who you are, or think you are, don't do it with an aggresive guns-a-toting brash approach. That is the best way for most people to turn you off. You have no brains, thus style. None.

Wasn't trying to impress anyone here. That was simply a stated fact from me to you, and whether or not it made the desired impression is beyond my immediate concerns. I don't drive a lifted four wheel drive pick up, nor is there a gun rack in my vehicle, and I don't even like rednecks for that matter. You're one simple S.O.B. to even presume that just because I live in Texas.

We don't live in Utopia as you would like to have it, but America is the best country to live in. The incessant bitching about our country never ceases to amaze me. America has been good to me. Guess you can't say the same can you? Maybe the problem isn't America, or our government, or our leader. Maybe people like you is what's wrong with America.

alainbreizh
11-16-2005, 12:49 AM
:P

scipio
11-16-2005, 05:23 AM
No I haven't been in combat. I was in the 82 Airborne Division, but there were no conflicts during my tour. Given your question, I take it you've been to war. Which one did you serve in?

Haven't been in a war. Combat - yes, war - no. No (declared) wars in my time I'm afraid. In fact, not since the Falklands (if even that was, before my time anyway).

If you'd seen the results first hand I don't think you'd be so keen on "kicking some ass in the holy land". It's pretty fucking miserable.

BTW, Ariana, nice tats. Really.

Realgirls4me
11-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Wasn't trying to impress anyone here. That was simply a stated fact from me to you, and whether or not it made the desired impression is beyond my immediate concerns. I don't drive a lifted four wheel drive pick up, nor is there a gun rack in my vehicle, and I don't even like rednecks for that matter. You're one simple S.O.B. to even presume that just because I live in Texas.

We don't live in Utopia as you would like to have it, but America is the best country to live in. The incessant bitching about our country never ceases to amaze me. America has been good to me. Guess you can't say the same can you? Maybe the problem isn't America, or our government, or our leader. Maybe people like you is what's wrong with America.

I'm not asking for utopia, just asking we stand for the principles we supposedly ascribe to. Bombing a third world country into oblivion for no reason is not what I was raised to believe this country was about.
It's fuckers like you who carry the "Ugly American" not only in this country, but also worldwide. In your eyes, Conservative Republicans don't ever bitch, they're there to protect and improve this country, but let a Democrat or Liberal look out for the little guy -- as you claimed to have done in some hallway -- and it's considered bitching. Your black and white simplistic thinking makes me sick.

chefmike
11-17-2005, 06:47 AM
shrubya...the unelected prez who would be king...

chefmike
12-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Ya gotta love that Patriot Act...it's okay, god told him it was alright....

yourdaddy
12-12-2005, 03:15 AM
That's nothing mike, God told me to tell you that he is a little embarassed that he had anything to do with creating a reactionary dumb-ass like you. What the hell are you gonna do for the next 11 years, keep crying like the baby we see you as? You have no answers for anything we post...just stupid cartoons. Grow up mike, get a real job, and enjoy President Rice.

chefmike
12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
That's nothing mike, God told me to tell you that he is a little embarassed that he had anything to do with creating a reactionary dumb-ass like you. What the hell are you gonna do for the next 11 years, keep crying like the baby we see you as? You have no answers for anything we post...just stupid cartoons. Grow up mike, get a real job, and enjoy President Rice.

Please ask me a question, dumbdaddy. You're the one who only replies with talk-radio drivel. We? You're the one who'se every post is ridiculed.

chefmike
12-12-2005, 03:21 AM
It's no wonder Seanchai booted you from his site, you have nothing to reply with but insults.

yourdaddy
12-12-2005, 03:27 AM
So mike, you never insult the President?

chefmike
12-12-2005, 03:34 AM
So mike, you never insult the President?

I insult the chimp-in-chief every chance that I get. I'm talking about your troll-like habit of butting in with personal insults, and nothing else, towards every political poster you disagree with. Every member on this forum can find each of our posts on profile...You seem to be the only political poster that people respond to with insults, when they eventually realize you bring nothing more to the table. Like the racist remark you made toward Allanah, "speekee spanish?"

yourdaddy
12-12-2005, 03:38 AM
That's "Peekie Panee". I spelled panee wrong.

Trogdor
12-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Well, considering our illustrious president has the lowest approval rating since Nixon, things pretty much show that Dubya's era is not going to be remembered for anything good at all.

I am still waiting for war crimes to be mentioned.

Oh, and it IS patriotic to talk smack about the president during war time or any time for that matter.

Remember, WE are his leaders, not vice versa, WE pay THEM to do things.

you'll be amazed by how many people gasp when I tell them that. :wink:

yourdaddy
12-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Wait and see Trog, you're going to be very surprised. It';s sad, but you heard it here first, evidently.

kieron
12-14-2005, 02:27 PM
First off, could the american people PLEASE IMPEACH the maniac running the USA?

Also, if someone has a few close up shots of the twin towers as the first plane crashed into it...have a look at the plane, it has no windows down the side (is this a freight plane? - if so where are the passengers from the plane????)

yourdaddy
12-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Now we have a New Zealander saying that 9/11 was a hoax, the President of Iran saying that the holocaust never ocurred, a Britisher (Seanchai) saying we should drop the Patriot Act. Thank God, there a enough proud Americans left to make up for you fools.

Trogdor
12-14-2005, 04:45 PM
George Dubya Bush..........the man who made even Nixon look like an angel

InHouston
12-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Also, if someone has a few close up shots of the twin towers as the first plane crashed into it...have a look at the plane, it has no windows down the side (is this a freight plane? - if so where are the passengers from the plane????)

Dumbass

chefmike
12-15-2005, 07:40 PM
bah...bah...bush sheep....

InHouston
12-15-2005, 08:19 PM
bah...bah...bush sheep....

Yet another dumbass

chefmike
12-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Yet another Texas sheep...bah...bah...bush sheep

InHouston
12-15-2005, 08:26 PM

In case you forgot shit for brains, new york spent several days meticulously picking through the debris at ground zero for the remains of passengers for DNA identification. Also, air traffic controllers were on the phone with flight attendants for the duration of the flight, and just before it crashed into the tower she said, "I see buildings. We're too low. My god we're too low." And then silence ...

Stuff your IPOD back in your ears, smoke your weed, go back to Starbucks, and live in your fantasy pipe dream world. You know if anyone wants anymore of this stupid shit from you, all they have to do is squeeze your head.

InHouston
12-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Yet another Texas sheep...bah...bah...bush sheep

Brilliant.

chefmike
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Go home, tex----->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_inbred.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush_finger.gif

Realgirls4me
12-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Did anyone happen to see any of the Idgit-in-chief's interviews yesterday ? Can that man think off the cuff or what ? Hee-hee. I've seen Bill Clinton wing it for hours without missing a beat and without requiring notes, and this clown can't get through a question -- one question -- without squirming. The only thing he said that made any sense was his comment on the treasonous Randy "Duke" Cunningham, the disgraced Republican congressman who took 2.4 million in bribes. If anyone doubts this man isn't psychotic, keep in mind that he said yesterday that despite the faulty evidence and intelligence, he would still opt to conduct an illegal unwarranted invasion of Iraq. Is this moron sick or what ?

Let's see, 30,000 divided by 3000. Hmmmm?

chefmike
12-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Exactly, don't forget that he had to have daddy dickhead cheney hold his hand during the 9/11 hearing testimony...liberal media, my ass...can you imagine the reaction, if Clinton had insisted Gore hold his hand, during all the kangaroo court nonsense that he had to put up with?

BlackAdder
12-15-2005, 09:36 PM
"In case you forgot shit for brains, new york spent several days meticulously picking through the debris at ground zero for the remains of passengers for DNA identification. Also, air traffic controllers were on the phone with flight attendants for the duration of the flight, and just before it crashed into the tower she said, "I see buildings. We're too low. My god we're too low." And then silence ..."

And you think that cant happen again if the Saudi's want to send a message again??? You do know the majority of those hijackers were Saudi right? And right after the Chimp finished his childrens book, he was on the phone making sure all his Saudi friends were on flights out of the country...Got to cover his ass right??

Isnt self-delusion a wonderful thing??

thombergeron
12-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Uhhh ... American Marines were killed and drug through the streets of Mogadishu as a result of that half-ass military operation by Clinton, where he dropped a handful of Marines into a Mogadishu ghetto filled with maggot Muslim militants. And what did Clinton do? Pulled them all out and ran like a pussy, and didn't do shit after that. Oh ... then he got the blowjob from .ca. Then here comes Bush into office, and airliners come slamming into buildings on September 11th. If I was Bush, I would have slapped Clinton in the face on national television for giving the muslims the courage to pull that shit on us.

You're an idiot. Read a book. Marine Corps deployed to Somalia by order of George H.W. Bush during Operation Restore Hope. 2 KIA, 4 WIA. Both bodies recovered. Bill Clinton ended Restore Hope shortly after his inauguration. The Marines withdrew entirely from Somalia in April 1993.

SOCOM deployed to the Mog in Continue Hope in Summer 1993. On October 3-4, 18 Rangers, Delta commandos, and Army airmen were killed in the battle at Bakhara Market. 78 WIA. Somali militiamen dragged the bodies of two Rangers, a Special Forces operator, and a helicopter pilot through the streets of the Mog.

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. If you're going to thump your chest on the back of my dead brother Rangers, do us the courtesy of getting your history straightened out.

chefmike
12-15-2005, 10:04 PM

You're an idiot. Read a book. Marine Corps deployed to Somalia by order of George H.W. Bush during Operation Restore Hope. 2 KIA, 4 WIA. Both bodies recovered. Bill Clinton ended Restore Hope shortly after his inauguration. The Marines withdrew entirely from Somalia in April 1993.

SOCOM deployed to the Mog in Continue Hope in Summer 1993. On October 3-4, 18 Rangers, Delta commandos, and Army airmen were killed in the battle at Bakhara Market. 78 WIA. Somali militiamen dragged the bodies of two Rangers, a Special Forces operator, and a helicopter pilot through the streets of the Mog.

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. If you're going to thump your chest on the back of my dead brother Rangers, do us the courtesy of getting your history straightened out.

Thank you and welcome aboard, from a Shitty Kitty CV-63 flight deck vet!

It always seemed to me tha H.W.'s deployment was a blatant "fuck you" to the incoming prez Clinton...

Trogdor
12-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Amazing how some people, especially in Texas, still support this monkey in office.

And am I right or wrong that the monkey is not even a native born texan?

InHouston
12-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Did anyone happen to see any of the Idgit-in-chief's interviews yesterday ? Can that man think off the cuff or what ? Hee-hee. I've seen Bill Clinton wing it for hours without missing a beat and without requiring notes, and this clown can't get through a question -- one question -- without squirming. The only thing he said that made any sense was his comment on the treasonous Randy "Duke" Cunningham, the disgraced Republican congressman who took 2.4 million in bribes. If anyone doubts this man isn't psychotic, keep in mind that he said yesterday that despite the faulty evidence and intelligence, he would still opt to conduct an illegal unwarranted invasion of Iraq. Is this moron sick or what ?

Let's see, 30,000 divided by 3000. Hmmmm?

You're a moron to think that any war is illegal. What do we have to do to go to war, or get a warrant from a judge somewhere in the world? You obviously didn't read between the lines on what he said either about going to war with Iraq. He said, "Knowing what I know now, I feel I made the right decision." Which means he's talking past tense. Bush and congress, made the right decision at the time. Congress overwhelmingly (dems and reps alike) voted to unseat Saddam. There's no WMDs there. Oh well, had Saddam not bluffed the world into believing he had them, he'd probably still be president of Iraq, so he's the one that fucked himself out of his presidency. But that fact is a little too simplistic for a conspiracy theorist such as yourself isn't it? How about placing the blame where it belongs; like on Saddam?

Idiot.

InHouston
12-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Amazing how some people, especially in Texas, still support this monkey in office.

And am I right or wrong that the monkey is not even a native born texan?

You're wrong. He's not a monkey. He's a homosapien.

InHouston
12-15-2005, 11:20 PM

Yap yap yap

Chronology:

December 5th, 1992 - George Bush orders 25,000 US troops into Somalia. On December 9th 1992, the first US Marines land on the beach.

January 1993 - Bill Clinton takes over as president. He subsequently ordered the number of US troops in Somalia to be reduced and replaced by UN troops. By June, only 1,200 US combat soldiers remained in Somalia, with 3,000 support troops.

October 3rd and 4th. Task Force Ranger's assault on the Olympic Hotel in Mogadishu, in search of the warlord Aidid, results in a seventeen hour bloody battle in which 18 US soldiers are killed and 84 are wounded.

October 7th - Clinton's response is to withdraw troops. The hunt for Aidid is abandoned, and US representatives are sent to resume negotiations with the warlord.

Yeah, Clinton is tough as nails isn't he? He sends in troops, and when things get messy, he ducks and runs to avoid blame instead of staying in the fight. Instead of staying on Adid's ass and hunting him down, he resumes negotiations with the thug bastard. Yeah ... real Commander In Chief ole Clinton was. Then Bin Laden said, "The Americans are paper tigers. You bloody their nose in a fight, and they run." This emboldened Bin Laden for his subsequent attacks on U.S. interests around the world, and eventually 9/11.

Seems pretty clear to me what happened jarhead.

InHouston
12-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Go home, tex----->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_inbred.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush_finger.gif

I am home you dipshit. In fact, I work from home.

Friggin dumbshit.

yourdaddy
12-15-2005, 11:34 PM
You can't explain something to liberals who refuse to listen. Todays vote could be the biggest thing to happen historically, since WW2 ended. The price of goods and services dropped the most in 56 years. The economy is booming. What are the liberals doing? Still trying to cover their asses with their continuous lies and slander. They have absolutely no vision or optomism. Now get ready for chefmikes cutesy cartoons, which is the only thing he has to offer.

thombergeron
12-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Yap yap yap

Chronology:

December 5th, 1992 - George Bush orders 25,000 US troops into Somalia. On December 9th 1992, the first US Marines land on the beach.

January 1993 - Bill Clinton takes over as president. He subsequently ordered the number of US troops in Somalia to be reduced and replaced by UN troops. By June, only 1,200 US combat soldiers remained in Somalia, with 3,000 support troops.

October 3rd and 4th. Task Force Ranger's assault on the Olympic Hotel in Mogadishu, in search of the warlord Aidid, results in a seventeen hour bloody battle in which 18 US soldiers are killed and 84 are wounded.

October 7th - Clinton's response is to withdraw troops. The hunt for Aidid is abandoned, and US representatives are sent to resume negotiations with the warlord.

Yeah, Clinton is tough as nails isn't he? He sends in troops, and when things get messy, he ducks and runs to avoid blame instead of staying in the fight. Instead of staying on Adid's ass and hunting him down, he resumes negotiations with the thug bastard. Yeah ... real Commander In Chief ole Clinton was. Then Bin Laden said, "The Americans are paper tigers. You bloody their nose in a fight, and they run." This emboldened Bin Laden for his subsequent attacks on U.S. interests around the world, and eventually 9/11.

Did you just call me a jarhead? Do you know what a jarhead is? Did you ever come across that term when you were serving in the 82nd?

To be clear, I'm not defending the Clinton Administration's defense policy. I'm calling you an idiot because you don't know the difference between a dead Ranger and a live Marine. Just so you know.

But if you're actually saying that al Qaeda planned and carried out terrorist attacks against the US because the Clinton Administration withdrew peacekeeping troops from Somalia in 1994, then you are really hopelessly grasping at straws. Again, read a book.

thombergeron
12-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Yap yap yap

Chronology:

Did you just call me a jarhead? Do you know what a jarhead is? Did you ever come across that term when you were serving in the 82nd?

To be clear, I'm not defending the Clinton Administration's defense policy. I'm calling you an idiot because you don't know the difference between a dead Ranger and a live Marine. Just so you know.

But if you're actually saying that al Qaeda planned and carried out terrorist attacks against the US because the Clinton Administration withdrew peacekeeping troops from Somalia in 1994, then you are really hopelessly grasping at straws. Again, read a book.

InHouston
12-16-2005, 01:15 AM
Did you just call me a jarhead?
Yes.

Do you know what a jarhead is?
Guess not. So, I'll refrain from referring to you by that term in the future okay ... buckethead?

To be clear, I'm not defending the Clinton Administration's defense policy.
What's clear is you can't defend it, and your baseless response here is indicative of that fact.

I'm calling you an idiot because you don't know the difference between a dead Ranger and a live Marine. Just so you know.

The most distinct and significant difference I see is that one is alive and one is dead. I suppose you're going to say I'm wrong, and that it is the uniforms that are different. Yeah, that must be it.

I never said it, so your last comment doesn't apply either. Bin Laden ultimately became enraged against the west when our troops were allowed to stage the first gulf war from his homeland Saudi Arabia. When he protested our presence, the Saudi's threw him out of the country. On his own, he went to the Sudan and then ultimately to Afghanistan, and in his travels he established Al Qaeda. He already had it in for America, and Clinton emboldened him by pulling out of Somalia and opening negotiations with the warlord Adid. Clinton created a weak perception of the U.S. in Bin Laden's mind by doing that, and attacks on U.S. interests subsequently followed.

jt money
12-16-2005, 03:46 AM

I never said it, so your last comment doesn't apply either. Bin Laden ultimately became enraged against the west when our troops were allowed to stage the first gulf war from his homeland Saudi Arabia. When he protested our presence, the Saudi's threw him out of the country. On his own, he went to the Sudan and then ultimately to Afghanistan, and in his travels he established Al Qaeda. He already had it in for America, and Clinton emboldened him by pulling out of Somalia and opening negotiations with the warlord Adid. Clinton created a weak perception of the U.S. in Bin Laden's mind by doing that, and attacks on U.S. interests subsequently followed.

Clinton also didn't do shit when the African embassies and the USS Cole were bombed. And you guys complain about Bush, Clinton was a horrible leader!

Felicia Katt
12-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Clinton also didn't do shit when the African embassies and the USS Cole were bombed. And you guys complain about Bush, Clinton was a horrible leader!

From Wikipedia
On November 3, 2002, the CIA fired a AGM-114 Hellfire missile from a Predator UAV at a vehicle carrying Abu Ali al-Harithi, a suspected planner of the (Cole) bombing plot. Also in the vehicle was Ahmed Hijazi, a U.S. citizen. Both were killed. This operation was carried out on Yemeni soil, possibly with the cooperation of the Yemeni government.

On September 29, 2004, a Yemeni judge sentenced Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Jamal al-Badawi to death for their roles in the (Cole) bombing. Al-Nashiri, believed to be the operation's mastermind, is currently being held by the U.S. at an undisclosed location. Al-Badawi, in Yemeni custody, denounced the verdict as "an American one." Four others were sentenced to prison terms of five to 10 years for their involvement, including one Yemeni who had videotaped the (Cole) attack.

From the Washington Post
American cruise missiles struck without warning yesterday at paramilitary training camps in Afghanistan and a Sudanese pharmaceutical plant that U.S. intelligence identified as a chemical weapons facility. President Clinton described the synchronized blows as retaliation for the twin bombings this month of U.S. embassies in Africa and an effort to preempt further terrorist attacks.

"I think the president did exactly the right thing," said House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.).

What else was he supposed to do? Invade Canada?

FK

InHouston
12-16-2005, 04:42 PM

From Wikipedia
On November 3, 2002, the CIA fired a AGM-114 Hellfire missile from a Predator UAV at a vehicle carrying Abu Ali al-Harithi, a suspected planner of the (Cole) bombing plot. Also in the vehicle was Ahmed Hijazi, a U.S. citizen. Both were killed. This operation was carried out on Yemeni soil, possibly with the cooperation of the Yemeni government.

On September 29, 2004, a Yemeni judge sentenced Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Jamal al-Badawi to death for their roles in the (Cole) bombing. Al-Nashiri, believed to be the operation's mastermind, is currently being held by the U.S. at an undisclosed location. Al-Badawi, in Yemeni custody, denounced the verdict as "an American one." Four others were sentenced to prison terms of five to 10 years for their involvement, including one Yemeni who had videotaped the (Cole) attack.

From the Washington Post
American cruise missiles struck without warning yesterday at paramilitary training camps in Afghanistan and a Sudanese pharmaceutical plant that U.S. intelligence identified as a chemical weapons facility. President Clinton described the synchronized blows as retaliation for the twin bombings this month of U.S. embassies in Africa and an effort to preempt further terrorist attacks.

"I think the president did exactly the right thing," said House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.).

FK

Al Qaeda was responsible for the attack on the U.S. Cole, and the attacks on American Embassys in Africa.

Clinton blew up a car with a UAV drone. Bombed an alleged chemical facility that turned out to be a pharmaceutical plant. But he gets a free pass on bad intelligence here right? Then launches attacks on suspected terrorist training camps in Afghanistan, and doesn't even finish the job. That just about equates to 'rabbit punching' your enemy a few times and walking away, leaving him to think that it is okay to keep fighting.

And on the matter of Wikipedia Felicia Katt:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Wikipedia's own help section on their website - 12/16/2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key weaknesses: (Wikipedia:Why Wikipedia is not so great)

Wikipedia's radical openness means that any given article may be, at any given moment, in a bad state, such as in the middle of a large edit, a controversial rewrite, or recently vandalized.

Wikipedia operates a full editorial dispute resolution process, that allows time for a discussion to be discussed and resolved in depth, but also permits months-long disagreements before poor quality or biased edits will be removed forcibly.

While blatant vandalism is usually easily spotted and rapidly corrected, Wikipedia is more subject to subtle vandalism and viewpoint promotion than a typical reference work.

There is no systematic process to make sure that "obviously important" topics are written about, so Wikipedia may contain unexpected oversights and omissions.

Articles may be incomplete in ways that would be less usual in a more tightly controlled reference work, for example some aspects may be well covered but others briefly or not at all.

Many contributors do not yet comply fully with key policies, or may add information without citable sources.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply amazing.

BlackAdder
12-16-2005, 04:53 PM
"The economy is booming"

You and I obviously must read different financial reports....Because the ones im reading are SCREAMING recession....WSJ, LMInsider, etc...Or maybe were reading and seeing two different things?? Whatever dude lol...

Consumer confidense is low, companies almost across the board are reporting losses...../shrug....

The economy WAS booming under Clinton, as evidenced by the SURPLUS money the government had near the end of his last term, regardless of what you might say...and it wasnt from inherently flawed trickle down economics.

BlackAdder
12-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Once again Ill state your entirely fucking hypocritical if you support the Republican party, and this administration in particular, and your here posting on a transsexual website. For that reason alone you dont deserve any respect whatsover.

yourdaddy
12-16-2005, 05:44 PM
BlackAdder, I guess you're trying to say that you can only be a liberal, to appreciate Transgendered women. How stupid, idiotic, and hypocritical is that? The only rationale I can ascertain by that statement, is that you think that since conservatives don't approve gay marriage, that you think TG's are gay. Wrong, shit for brains !!! We have evidently more respect for them as women, than you do. After seeing your photo on URNotAlone, I can see why you are so sensitive about gays.

Felicia Katt
12-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Simply amazing.

and the Washington Post? LOL

You said Clinton didn't do shit. I point out all the shit he did. Gingrich said the shit he did was precisely the right shit to do, and now you say my source is shit? but without offering some facts, you don't know shit from shinola. Compared to the present administration, Clinton had his shit together.

But you probably think George's shit doesn't stink. LOL

FK

BlackAdder
12-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Keep on posting Yourdaddy lol....Your doing all my work for me!!!! You think your going to get to me by calling me gay lol?? If you actually went to the effort of finding my profile on URNA...what exactly does that say about you?:)>>> Stalk much?

Your supporting a party thats not only anti-gay, there anti-transsexual, anti-minority, and anti-class. You are a HYPOCRITE. Im not a Democrat, Im a Libertarian, but if the Libertarians ever started coming down on those groups i mentioned above, you can be damn sure I wouldnt defend or support them anymore..

Cmon now...you can only wish you looked half as good as I do lol....sadly for you, that will never happen:(>

Felicia Katt
12-17-2005, 04:53 AM
We have evidently more respect for them as women, than you do.

You have the same respect for them that Thomas Jefferson had for Sally Hemmings. You might lie with them but you won't stand up for them.

FK

chefmike
12-18-2005, 03:26 AM
:arrow:

InHouston
12-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Simply amazing.

and the Washington Post? LOL

You said Clinton didn't do shit. I point out all the shit he did. Gingrich said the shit he did was precisely the right shit to do, and now you say my source is shit? but without offering some facts, you don't know shit from shinola. Compared to the present administration, Clinton had his shit together.

But you probably think George's shit doesn't stink. LOL

FK

Look in the mirror. Judging by your confident pictures, you obviously don't know shit from shinola. You DON'T look female. You look like a basketball player in drag.

InHouston
12-18-2005, 09:13 AM
:arrow:

I think I am right after all. I think ChefMike mixes concrete for a living instead of cooking.

The American Nightmare
12-18-2005, 10:16 AM
[ad hominem attack]
If you feel like solving your problems like a child, I'd reccomend you stay out of an adult messageboard. You might get grounded.

By the way, am I the only one who's tired of hearing the same thing brought up everytime someone has a legitamite criticism of Bush: "But look what Clinton did!!!"

He's not the president any more. Give it a rest.

Felicia Katt
12-18-2005, 08:13 PM
irrelevant personal attack

I'll cosign with The American Nightmare on this one. I invited you to provide facts. Thats what I responded to your posts with. If you can't discuss the issues intelligently without resorting to petty namecalling, then don't discuss them at all.

But I guess you learned about attacking on a false premise that has nothing to do with the real issues straight from the top.

FK

jt money
12-18-2005, 10:48 PM

From Wikipedia

From the Washington Post

FK

I don't get the 2002 and 2004 references, Clinton's presidency ended in 2001? Blowing up a pharmaceutical plant and an empty training camp was simply a diversion to the Lewinsky scandal. And since you asked: I wanted him to kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance or at least capture him when the Sudanese tipped us off to the fact that they were throwing him out of the country and where he would be.

jt money
12-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Your supporting a party thats not only anti-gay, there anti-transsexual, anti-minority, and anti-class. You are a HYPOCRITE. Im not a Democrat, Im a Libertarian, but if the Libertarians ever started coming down on those groups i mentioned above, you can be damn sure I wouldnt defend or support them anymore..

Republican's are about people doing for themselves as in "get your shit together yourself and stop looking for a handout!" They are not anti-gay but they don't think they should be married. Anti-transsexual, no. Anti-minority, no, just don't use it as an excuse or an attempt to receive things that others are more qualified for. And anti-class: Isn't a class system a bad thing?

Felicia Katt
12-18-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't get the 2002 and 2004 references, Clinton's presidency ended in 2001? Blowing up a pharmaceutical plant and an empty training camp was simply a diversion to the Lewinsky scandal. And since you asked: I wanted him to kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance or at least capture him when the Sudanese tipped us off to the fact that they were throwing him out of the country and where he would be.

Clinton was still president in 2002. Bush wasn't inaugarated until January 2003. The 2004 reference is to when the people responsible were convicted. The point was that Clinton did do something. He went after and got the people directly responsible for the attack.

Clinton missed getting Osama in that so called Lewisnky diversionary attack by just a few hours.
http://www.makethemaccountable.com/myth/ClintonAndTerrorism.htm

As far as the Sundanese psuedonews, the 9-11 commission reviewed that and found there was no credible evidence there was every any such offer to Clinton by Sudan.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200407230005

So the Sundanese never had Osama in custody. They refused to arrest him. Clinton tried for months to broker a deal to get them to do so and extradite him to Saudi Arabia, but the Saudis refused. Plus, that was in 1996!! There was no case to indict him unde US Law until until much later.

Clinton had about year. Bush has now had nearly 6. Osama is still at large, despite a massive escalation, involving invading two separate countries, countless billions and thousands of lives.
Maybe Clinton didn't get him, But Bush certainly hasn't done any better. And the argument can be made he has done much worse.

FK

Felicia Katt
12-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Republican's are about people doing for themselves as in "get your shit together yourself and stop looking for a handout!" They are not anti-gay but they don't think they should be married. Anti-transsexual, no. Anti-minority, no, just don't use it as an excuse or an attempt to receive things that others are more qualified for. And anti-class: Isn't a class system a bad thing?

These are actual planks from the Texas Republican Platform

“The Party supports the traditional definition of marriage as a God-ordained, legal and moral commitment only between a natural man and a natural woman, which is the foundational unit of a healthy society, and the Party opposes the assault on marriage by judicial activists. We call on the President, Congress, and the Texas Legislature to take immediate action to defend the sanctity of traditional marriage. We urge Congress to exercise authority under the United States Constitution, and pass legislation withholding jurisdiction from the Federal Courts in cases involving family law, especially any changes in the traditional definition of marriage. We further call on Congress to pass and the state legislatures to ratify a marriage amendment declaring that marriage in the United States shall consist and be recognized only as the union of a natural man and a natural woman. Neither the United States nor any state shall recognize or grant to any unmarried person the legal rights or status of a spouse. We oppose the recognition of and granting of benefits to people who represent themselves as domestic partners without being legally married. Texas families will be stronger because of the passage by Governor Perry and the 78th Texas Legislature of the ‘Defense of Marriage Act’, which denies recognition by Texas of homosexual ‘unions’ legitimized by other states or nations. ”

“The Party believes that the practice of sodomy tears at the fabric of society, contributes to the breakdown of the family unit, and leads to the spread of dangerous, communicable diseases. Homosexual behavior is contrary to the fundamental, unchanging truths that have been ordained by God, recognized by our country’s founders, and shared by the majority of Texans. Homosexuality must not be presented as an acceptable ‘alternative’ lifestyle in our public education and policy, nor should ‘family’ be redefined to include homosexual ‘couples.’ We are opposed to any granting of special legal entitlements, recognition, or privileges including, but not limited to, marriage between persons of the same sex, custody of children by homosexuals, homosexual partner insurance or retirement benefits. We oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values.”

“The Party opposes the legalization of sodomy. The Party demands Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.”

“We oppose mandatory open adoption and adoption of children by homosexuals.”

We oppose programs that advocate or legitimize pre-marital sexual activity, advocate condoms and birth control use by unmarried minors, advocate abortions, and condone homosexual, bisexual, and transgender acts and/or lifestyles, and elevate minors’ rights to make sexual and health care decisions equivalent to their parents.”

“The Party supports amendment of the Americans with Disabilities Act to exclude from its definition those persons with infectious diseases, substance addiction, learning disabilities, behavior disorders, homosexual practices and mental stress, thereby reducing abuse of the Act.”

“We believe the Hate Crimes Law is unnecessary, and that it unconstitutionally creates a special class of victims. We urge that it be repealed immediately,”

Pink Triangles, anyone?

FK

chefmike
12-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Notice how he left out the repugs fondness for corporate handouts....

Felicia Katt
12-19-2005, 12:01 AM
oh and from the North Carolina Republican Platform

We believe homosexuality is not normal and should not be established as an acceptable "alternative" lifestyle either in public education or in public policy. We do not believe public schools should be used to teach children that homosexuality is normal, and we do not believe that taxpayers should fund benefit plans for unmarried partners. We oppose special treatment by law based on nothing other than homosexual behavior or identity. We oppose actions, such as “marriage” or the adoption of children by same-sex couples, which attempt to legitimize and normalize homosexual relationships. We support the Defense of Marriage Act and will support a constitutional amendment to ensure that marriage is limited to the union of one man and one woman. We commend private organizations, such as the Boy Scouts, which defend moral decency and freedom according to their own well-established traditions and beliefs.

FK

Felicia Katt
12-19-2005, 12:13 AM
West Virgina, anyone?

The Republican Party believes in the importance of the institution of marriage between a man and a woman. We are opposed to same-sex marriage, civil unions or any other entity or institution that is intended to gain equal or similar status or recognition as the traditional marriage of a man and a woman.

Alasaka?

We oppose teaching homosexuality as a legitimate lifestyle.

Oregon?

We do not consider so-called “same sex marriage” to be “marriage” nor so-called “civil unions” to have any equivalency nor right to legal standing. Nor do we believe so-called “same sex marriage” or so-called “civil unions” worthy of legal standing for adoption or parenting purposes.

We oppose laws to promote, affirm or establish legal status for same-sex marriages and create benefits normally attributed to heterosexual marriages, and we urge Oregon legislators and voters to enact a constitutional amendment which limits marriage to a union between one man and one woman and which refuses to recognize any other relationship as marriage.

We oppose the Children and Families Division practice of adoption and foster parenting by homosexuals as a moral transgression against the child.

We oppose the use of revenues to fund programs which promote homosexuality. We believe all forms of homosexuality and the so-called homosexual agenda are morally wrong and damaging to society in the long term. We believe that the practice of homosexuality is a matter of personal choice; and efforts to teach, promote or present homosexuality in public schools are inappropriate. Laws which grant minority status, create special consideration or protection based upon a behavior are equally inappropriate and thus opposed.

Laws promoting, condoning or establishing legal status for same-sex marriages or establishing benefits normally attributed to heterosexual marriages shall be opposed. We support the exclusion of homosexuals from the military service in order to maintain an effective fighting force and preserving the morale and dignity of the Armed Forces.

nuff said?

FK

chefmike
12-19-2005, 12:18 AM

Repugs are not anti-gay but they don't think they should be married? That's like saying you're not anti-hispanic, asian, black, etc. but don't think that they should procreate.

yourdaddy
12-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Luckily, you and Felicia won't procreate. That would create one ugly little child.

Felicia Katt
12-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Luckily, you and Felicia won't procreate. That would create one ugly little child.
once again, a unilateral bitter personal attack. Never facts.

You may have served your county , and you may have buried a son from AIDS, but your comments and actions don't honor that commtment or his memory.

FK

scipio
12-19-2005, 02:55 AM

Arsehole.

The American Nightmare
12-19-2005, 03:04 AM
once again, a unilateral bitter personal attack. Never facts.

You may have served your county , and you may have buried a son from AIDS, but your comments and actions don't honor that commtment or his memory.

FK

The angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.

Mugai_hentaisha
12-19-2005, 03:31 AM

Clinton was still president in 2002. Bush wasn't inaugarated until January 2003. The 2004 reference is to when the people responsible were convicted. The point was that Clinton did do something. He went after and got the people directly responsible for the attack.

FK

Hey Felicia not to rain on your party here and it taste.

Sorry but you were wrong about the Clinton/Bush presidencies.

George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. Bush was sworn into office on January 20, 2001, re-elected on November 2, 2004, and sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005.

this came from the www.whitehouse.gov website

I was suprised when the Bushites (de-evolved form of Deadites :D ) didn't jump on that and slam your butt into the ground. Although the thought of slamming your butt.........hummmmmmm :P .....oh sorry.

The thing the Bushites have to realize is when dealing with the past is that it comes back to haunt you. Now they don't have a problem as long as it happens to Clinton but they seem to get very defensive when you bring up the "Ghost of Politic's Past" otherwise known as "GOPP" no pun intended.

let us call upon GOPP and see what he has to offer about the world Saddy and Osama.

the 1980's oh what a time to be alive glam rock you get the picture...
now there was this little country called Afghanistan, and in this little country things were bad. The Soviets (remember them?) occupied that little country and alot of groups were fighting them. One group and one person would end up costing us many many lives. The group; The Taliban and the person Osama bin laden. Now How did a bunch of extremist fanatics when out against the Mean Soviets? Dedication, Determination (sp) and a Hell of alot money and weapons from the Good ole US-of mighty A. Say What?!?!?!? I said it US-of mighty A. I wonder who was in office at that time? Reagy and Bushy (Pa bush that is). Now before the Bushites go and say " but we didn't know about how they would act and shit". I will beat them to the punch and say BULLSHIT. We knew Talibanites (cute huh?) were extremist and that OSAMER was a Terrorist with no more love of the good ole USofA than he had for good ole USSofR, but we gave him money under the "Enemy of my enemy is my ally edict." I say we as Americans got pulled over a table and fucked with ronny and herby holding us down while the Talibanites and OSAMA did it.

Now alittle to the east of Afghanistan lies two countries IRAN and IRAQ. We all know Saddy ruled IRAQ like a modern day Hitlerite (getting old huh) but since IRAQ was fightin' them thar I RAN IANS guess what......again ronny and Herby to the rescue and this time with good old Rumsey as a go between gave money and weapons ( some chemicals) and talked other countries into doing the same by taking IRAQ off the Sponsered Terrorist list.

So to all the Bushites out there I am not a Clinton lover to say the least nor am I a bushite.... I am an American that enjoys my liberties and did my duty. If you have to apply the past to one Admin then have the respect and honor to apply it across the board. Finally people wake up the Repubes and the Demos are destroying this fine country they care not for you they only want to get fat and fatter.

As for the whole "Gay marriage" thing. all I will have to say is "Much Ado about nothing" and never forget people " Homosexuals transsexuals and everbody else that happens to be an American and as Americans we have the right to marry who we want, if we want, when we want, how we want."

BTW the attack on personal Felicia will not make anybody like you so do yourself a favor and leave.

jt money
12-19-2005, 05:06 AM

FK

Hey Felicia not to rain on your party here and it taste.

Sorry but you were wrong about the Clinton/Bush presidencies.

George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. Bush was sworn into office on January 20, 2001, re-elected on November 2, 2004, and sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005.

this came from the www.whitehouse.gov website

I was suprised when the Bushites (de-evolved form of Deadites :D ) didn't jump on that and slam your butt into the ground. Although the thought of slamming your butt.........hummmmmmm :P .....oh sorry.

The thing the Bushites have to realize is when dealing with the past is that it comes back to haunt you. Now they don't have a problem as long as it happens to Clinton but they seem to get very defensive when you bring up the "Ghost of Politic's Past" otherwise known as "GOPP" no pun intended.

let us call upon GOPP and see what he has to offer about the world Saddy and Osama.

the 1980's oh what a time to be alive glam rock you get the picture...
now there was this little country called Afghanistan, and in this little country things were bad. The Soviets (remember them?) occupied that little country and alot of groups were fighting them. One group and one person would end up costing us many many lives. The group; The Taliban and the person Osama bin laden. Now How did a bunch of extremist fanatics when out against the Mean Soviets? Dedication, Determination (sp) and a Hell of alot money and weapons from the Good ole US-of mighty A. Say What?!?!?!? I said it US-of mighty A. I wonder who was in office at that time? Reagy and Bushy (Pa bush that is). Now before the Bushites go and say " but we didn't know about how they would act and shit". I will beat them to the punch and say BULLSHIT. We knew Talibanites (cute huh?) were extremist and that OSAMER was a Terrorist with no more love of the good ole USofA than he had for good ole USSofR, but we gave him money under the "Enemy of my enemy is my ally edict." I say we as Americans got pulled over a table and fucked with ronny and herby holding us down while the Talibanites and OSAMA did it.

Now alittle to the east of Afghanistan lies two countries IRAN and IRAQ. We all know Saddy ruled IRAQ like a modern day Hitlerite (getting old huh) but since IRAQ was fightin' them thar I RAN IANS guess what......again ronny and Herby to the rescue and this time with good old Rumsey as a go between gave money and weapons ( some chemicals) and talked other countries into doing the same by taking IRAQ off the Sponsered Terrorist list.

So to all the Bushites out there I am not a Clinton lover to say the least nor am I a bushite.... I am an American that enjoys my liberties and did my duty. If you have to apply the past to one Admin then have the respect and honor to apply it across the board. Finally people wake up the Repubes and the Demos are destroying this fine country they care not for you they only want to get fat and fatter.

As for the whole "Gay marriage" thing. all I will have to say is "Much Ado about nothing" and never forget people " Homosexuals transsexuals and everbody else that happens to be an American and as Americans we have the right to marry who we want, if we want, when we want, how we want."

BTW the attack on personal Felicia will not make anybody like you so do yourself a favor and leave.

We don't feel the need to recount those activities because it has already been stated many times. I can't remember if it was this post or the other one about dead soldiers but most of this material has been mentioned before, then one person on each side posts articles supporting their position only to be rebutted by articles supporting another. In between interesting facts (real or skewed) we get personal attacks or irrelevent pictures or comments by various members. It is actually a good way to pass the time...

jt money
12-19-2005, 05:13 AM

Repugs are not anti-gay but they don't think they should be married?
That's like saying you're not anti-hispanic, asian, black, etc. but don't think that they should procreate.

I don't see the connection?

jt money
12-19-2005, 05:16 AM

Clinton missed getting Osama in that so called Lewisnky diversionary attack by just a few hours.

As far as the Sundanese psuedonews, the 9-11 commission reviewed that and found there was no credible evidence there was every any such offer to Clinton by Sudan.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200407230005

So the Sundanese never had Osama in custody. They refused to arrest him. Clinton tried for months to broker a deal to get them to do so and extradite him to Saudi Arabia, but the Saudis refused. Plus, that was in 1996!! There was no case to indict him unde US Law until until much later.

Clinton had about year. Bush has now had nearly 6. Osama is still at large, despite a massive escalation, involving invading two separate countries, countless billions and thousands of lives.
Maybe Clinton didn't get him, But Bush certainly hasn't done any better. And the argument can be made he has done much worse.

FK

You already know the dates are wrong and as far as the sudanese and bin Laden:

http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/sudan_bin_laden.html

jt money
12-19-2005, 05:24 AM
Perhaps Bush and Clinton have more in common than previously thought:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/7/11/154020.shtml

jt money
12-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Clinton didn't do shit all the way up to 2000, not 1996, from his own aide and negotiator:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/5/153637.shtml

Trogdor
12-19-2005, 06:09 PM

Yep. And considering how Dubya's administration seems to have hard-ons for billionaries ( I think his cabinet was composed of several corporate businessmen if I am not mistaken ) it even adds to it.

jt money
12-19-2005, 09:51 PM

Yep. And considering how Dubya's administration seems to have hard-ons for billionaries ( I think his cabinet was composed of several corporate businessmen if I am not mistaken ) it even adds to it.

They're called tax breaks. If you had a business, you would get them too.

Felicia Katt
12-19-2005, 10:10 PM
if I got dates wrong, I stand corrected. But Clinton did try to get Osama. Could he have done more? Of course. But he didn't take the country to war against an enemy that had nothing to do with 9 11. I would argue that its better to do too little than too much.

someone gave me crap for using Wikipedia, but then uses the Drudge report as a reference? LOL
The 9 11 commission, which was the official bipartisan investigation found there was no credible evidence of the Sudanese pseudonews.

As far as the personal attacks go, I'm disappointed more than hurt. I may not agree with the other sides politics and point of view, but I listen and I respond. But with facts. I have't ever said a thing against any of my detractors personally, and I won't. I'll take the high road even if its bumpier.

FK