PDA

View Full Version : NEW FEATURE REQUESTED

Legend
11-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Just ignore the posts man and move on ,stop whining like a baby, not everybody has been on this board as long as J has,some people actually start out as noobs like myself, What do you want a star by your name too make you feel special!!

Overlord Abomination
11-10-2005, 10:09 AM
stop whining like a baby

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA YOUR A BABY AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Chica
11-10-2005, 11:05 AM
well if you want to keep track of a certain topic, below is a "watch this topic for replies"

if you want to see any new posts by new users, go to search, type in the name and voila... :)

chefmike
11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
good idea, J...that way if we had an assortment of symbols to customize our own screen...if we wanted to put a short bus, little desk, diaper etc by legends name, we wouldn't publicly embarrass him...anymore than he embarrasses himself that is.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Nice suggestion J!;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Just ignore the posts man and move on ,stop whining like a baby, not everybody has been on this board as long as J has,some people actually start out as noobs like myself, What do you want a star by your name too make you feel special!!Are you in this country legally?

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/

If ugliness was a law,you would be under the jail

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
If ugliness was a law,you would be under the jail!If we could prevent incest and rape, you wouldn't even be here.

You couldnt pay a damn ape too rape your ugly ass!

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Go get your face fixed!That brilliant comment was really worth editing your post over. You are so slick.

I wish you could edit your montrous face!

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:50 PM
How did they ever get the hot angel tag, you are nothing more then king kong in a dress, who has been beaten with a crowbar!

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:54 PM
If ugliness was a law,you would be under the jail!If we could prevent incest and rape, you wouldn't even be here.

You couldnt pay a damn ape too rape your ugly ass!Uh, yeah. Whatever, Alphonse. Don't you need to shoplift some paint thinner, or something. I know you won't do your homework. How are you going loose your virginity if you don't get to go to the senior prom? Your dog doen't count, you know.

How do you know about dogs, did you try that on your dog and he turned your ugly ass down,a drugged dog wouldnt have sex with a freak like you!

Legend
11-10-2005, 11:56 PM
monstrous,now dont you wish you could fix your face that easily,now stfu man-beast and go pick the bugs outta your ass!

Legend
11-11-2005, 12:00 AM
monstrous,now dont you wish you could fix your face that easily,now stfu man-beast and go pick the bugs outta your ass!I know you are, but what am I?

A beast!

Overlord Abomination
11-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Another thread I heart.

NickTheQuick
11-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but I'd love to be able to click on an ignore button(like some chat rooms have) and never have to worry about reading anymore dumbass posts by a certain member(or two). I'm sure there would be few here that could block me permanently and that is fine. Many would benefit from this.

I thought blocking a particular member's avatar would be a nice step, but their personality is just as ugly, imo. And before you get your panties in a bunch it's most likely not who you are thinking of, but like Carly Simon says "You're so vain..."