PDA

View Full Version : what's really good this weekend, guys/gals?

A_Thug_Fessional
11-10-2005, 03:27 AM
Anyone have anything interesting planned for this weekend? Going out of town, out of state, out of the country, seeing that TS superstar you've been saving up for, hitting a bar, hitting a party, a movie? I pretty much have a weekend of homework and bullshit.

TgirlloverinPA
11-10-2005, 05:04 AM
Going to SF for the first time. Its a business trip but I decided to go early so I could check out the scene. Any advice? I was thinking of Diva's.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Going to SF for the first time. Its a business trip but I decided to go early so I could check out the scene. Any advice? I was thinking of Diva's.

Unfortunately i've never been blessed to see California. Definately on my list of cities to see before I cease to exist. Hope you find what you seek and biz goes well. Have a lap dance on me. :wink:

GroobySteven
11-10-2005, 05:11 AM
I'll be checking out SF this weekend also.
Maybe Diva's and maybe Power EXchange - is that still around?
seanchai

hwbs
11-10-2005, 10:05 AM
have a couple bottles of clicquot and this girl is gonna give me a belated bday party for 2, lol........other than that , nuthing, lol

AllanahStarrNYC
11-10-2005, 10:16 AM
oh pickles

happy birthday!

hwbs
11-10-2005, 10:38 AM
thanks....we missed u last week...hope all is well...give the children my love :shock:

2pert4ya
11-10-2005, 04:06 PM
turnin 22 on sunday but gettin fucked up everday this weekend at many clubs here in detroit

LG
11-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Lots of birthdays and birthday parties, huh?

Well happy birthday those of you celebrating soon, happy belated birthday those whose birthday was a short while ago and happy birthday in advance to everyone else.

As for me, I'm going out for a couple of dozen cocktails.

lar336
11-10-2005, 07:22 PM
My significant other is a super full time student (meaning taking like 26 units), but actually has no test coming up because of thanksgiving so we actually we have some quality time to spend with each other finally, maybe not be going anywhere special, just spending a lot of time in the bedroom if you know what I mean

lar336
11-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Lots of birthdays and birthday parties, huh?

Well happy birthday those of you celebrating soon, happy belated birthday those whose birthday was a short while ago and happy birthday in advance to everyone else.

As for me, I'm going out for a couple of dozen cocktails.

Yea a lot of birthdays occur this time of year, don't know why

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-10-2005, 07:44 PM
TGpixel TRANNY Party in D.C. this weekend. http://www...com/platinum/partyinfo.htm

Sunday Nov.13 10p.m. til 4a.m.

@ The Edge Nightclub at 56 L street.

About 500 people came to the last one.

A_Thug_Fessional
11-11-2005, 02:42 AM
My birthday is tomorrow and my girlfriend has a weekend planned out for me. As far I know I'm going to dinner and Atlantic City. I'm getting anywhere from 2-6 more tattoos also. Anything else will just be spur of the moment.

Happy Birthday!

A_Thug_Fessional
11-11-2005, 02:43 AM
TGpixel TRANNY Party in D.C. this weekend. http://www...com/platinum/partyinfo.htm

Sunday Nov.13 10p.m. til 4a.m.

@ The Edge Nightclub at 56 L street.

About 500 people came to the last one.

Cool mama, wish I could do it but i'm a coward for that kind of stuff. Good luck and make that money.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-11-2005, 03:22 AM
2 bad ya a coward cuz the club is HUGE and there's plenty of dark spotz to creep if u are worried bout being seen. put on a hoodie, pull ya cap down in ya face n bring ya azz out to the party. if someone u know is in there then they have just as much explaining to do as u pa. there was plenty of thugz not givin a fukk mixed in with all the businessmen and everyone else. u think ur 2 good?

A_Thug_Fessional
11-11-2005, 04:00 AM
2 bad ya a coward cuz the club is HUGE and there's plenty of dark spotz to creep if u are worried bout being seen. put on a hoodie, pull ya cap down in ya face n bring ya azz out to the party. if someone u know is in there then they have just as much explaining to do as u pa. there was plenty of thugz not givin a fukk mixed in with all the businessmen and everyone else. u think ur 2 good?

definately not love. unfortunately i'm one of the gump ass fools that have to be to work/school monday. when I party I party so I know it wouldn't be a good option for me fam. put this joint on a friday or saturday, i'm there easy. plus I don't think the girls that go to those clubs are into cats like me, you know, young, black, and thuggin :wink:

Kramer
11-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Party on the weekend, Ha!! I'll be changing diapers like any other day!

Life's good! :D

Just givin ya the flip side. 8)