PDA

View Full Version : I got my head cracked open when I dated a girl who looked like this

tjinla2001
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
The attached picture reminds me of olden times. It was 1984 and I used to see roomates- one was Vietnamese and one was Cambodian. They were crossdressers and part time prostitutes. When ever I'd go to their apartment near Larchmont Center I'd get looks of disgust, comments and threats. Especially from genetic girls.

I took one of them out for drinks at the old Holiday Inn on Highland in Hollywood. I thought she was the most feminine girl ever.

We went back to her apartment, I sucked her cock, she came in my mouth and I gave her $100. When I walked to my car I was jumped and pummeled by two guys and a girl. There wasn't much I could do because they started by hitting me from behind with an empty liquor bottle. Plenty of people were around to watch. I took it like a mule in a hailstorm.

I took some time off work and when I came back people assumed I'd been in a bar fight. I got the message and I never saw the girls again but I continue to service asian and latina cock- just not in Larchmont. A little ass whipping didn't stop me.

BLKGSXR
06-06-2010, 10:51 PM
and that sir is why I carry a blade around people I dont know :p yes i forget it sometimes but its never too far :D

xrey
06-07-2010, 05:26 AM
and that sir is why I carry a blade around people I dont know :p yes i forget it sometimes but its never too far :D

Just curious BLK ... what would you do with a blade, stick someone?

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2010, 05:39 AM
That's why I LOVE to hit the weights!! If the 'hood looks too shady to walk the block at midnight, I'm out.

Dino Velvet
06-07-2010, 07:02 AM
tjinla2001, you should write a book telling stories of barebacking prostitutes in the back of your van. I would buy it and proudly display it on my coffee table. The shankers on your wiener must tell better tales than most people's tattoos.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=47509

BLKGSXR
06-07-2010, 08:52 AM
no cut their scalp off of course :p nah if the person were dumb enough to continue after seeing it then....hehe cant say.

that said im the nicest motherfucker anyone could meet and I havent been put in the situation where it makes me pull it out so yep :D

Stealthnacho
06-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I walked out of a Waikiki bar with what I thought was the hottest unclockable TS in Hawaii. Guess I was wrong, came out of an elevator with her and 4-5 girls were there. Immediately by the looks I got, I knew what was up.

FYI she looked absolutely nothing like this girl though.

tjinla2001
06-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Here is another gal who used to attract a bit of attention when we were together. The legendary Emerald, aka Ariel aka Darling.

The second picture illustrates why she was such a popular crossdresser back in olden times.

tjinla2001
06-07-2010, 03:05 PM
tjinla2001, you should write a book telling stories of barebacking prostitutes in the back of your van. I would buy it and proudly display it on my coffee table. The shankers on your wiener must tell better tales than most people's tattoos.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=47509

Thanks Dean. My penis is still clean. Nothing oozes out of it except for the small amount of cum I can still muster at my advanced age. You'll be the first person I contact if I end up contracting the full blown.

Dino Velvet
06-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks Dean. My penis is still clean. Nothing oozes out of it except for the small amount of cum I can still muster at my advanced age. You'll be the first person I contact if I end up contracting the full blown.

Glad to hear you are healthy. It would be a national tragedy for the Professor Of Perversion to get the bug. As you might say, "There are so many fags turning 18 this year."

Do you still have that same van that you mention in your stories?

Coroner
06-08-2010, 01:29 AM
That's why I LOVE to hit the weights!! If the 'hood looks too shady to walk the block at midnight, I'm out.

Wonīt help you at all when you get hit by a bottle from behind, even if you were in a Bud Spencer movie.

Btw, I gotta laugh at the Emerald pic. I think itīs been around here before. The whole thread is funny. The van lmao...... sounds like a story that could begin like this: "It was back in 1984, I was standing at the parking area having a smoke, then suddenly she walked by...."

tjinla2001
06-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Sure I still have the van. How else can you appreciate servicing a transvestite prostitute? The blue book value is close to $1,500. Its a runner. I'm thinking of getting a paint job at Earl Scheib. It might help pick up a higher class street whore.

Dino Velvet
06-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Sure I still have the van. How else can you appreciate servicing a transvestite prostitute? The blue book value is close to $1,500. Its a runner. I'm thinking of getting a paint job at Earl Scheib. It might help pick up a higher class street whore.

Seems like a few coats of spackle have been thrown around the inside of it over the years. Those seats must like be sitting on burnt toast. That van's probably seen enough foreskin to reupholster the interior with. You 'da man, tjinla2001!

xrey
06-08-2010, 05:35 AM
This is honestly one of the most entertaining posts on this board in quite some time.

TJ ... we may have crossed paths over the years or at least driven past each other on SMB. Remember the Queen Mary? I am not ancient but have been in and out of the scene in LA for quite some time.

tjinla2001
06-08-2010, 05:49 AM
I actually used to go to the Queen Mary and get it for free. That was a long time ago. I was primarily a top back then. My how the mighty have fallen.

In fact it was so long ago there was no such thing as aids. Its not easy to live in the past

Dino Velvet
06-08-2010, 06:10 AM
In fact it was so long ago there was no such thing as aids. Its not easy to live in the past

Either that or your saliva is holy and de-AIDS the funhole of any prostitute you spit into before entering bareback. The Pope might have the Popemobile but I name your van the Pipemobile for all the pipe that's been laid in there since 1975.

xrey
06-08-2010, 07:39 AM
TJ, do you still drive around searching for the next big thing?

Coroner
06-08-2010, 12:13 PM
TJ, do you still drive around searching for the next big thing?

hahaha :lol:

phobun
06-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I actually used to go to the Queen Mary and get it for free. That was a long time ago. I was primarily a top back then. My how the mighty have fallen.

It doesn't sound like the threat of AIDS made you change your lifestyle though. Taking loads from anonymous transvestite prostitutes is your pastime.

phobun
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM

He's all talk because he knows that even if he feels justified, flashing that blade might lead him to end up as the next Amara Vadillo, who is currently in prison.

Stupid people shouldn't carry weapons in West Hollywood.

RIP Laura Ornelas

tjinla2001
06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
It doesn't sound like the threat of AIDS made you change your lifestyle though. Taking loads from anonymous transvestite prostitutes is your pastime.

The threat of the full blown aids never made me change a thing. It is just sad that some many of the legendary prostitutes are dead.

phobun
06-09-2010, 07:11 AM
The threat of the full blown aids never made me change a thing. It is just said that some many of the legendary prostitutes are dead.

You must have been exposed many times, yet if you're really negative as you say, then maybe you should get tested to see if you're one of the mutants who cannot easily get HIV:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5#CCR5-.CE.9432

Imagine what you might try if you learned that you couldn't get the full blown!

tjinla2001
06-09-2010, 04:18 PM
You must have been exposed many times, yet if you're really negative as you say, then maybe you should get tested to see if you're one of the mutants who cannot easily get HIV:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5#CCR5-.CE.9432

Imagine what you might try if you learned that you couldn't get the full blown!

I have no reason to lie about my health status. I don't know anyone here. However, my career is winding down. I will be announcing my retirement very soon-just like the touring prostitutes on Eros.

Dino Velvet
06-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I have no reason to lie about my health status. I don't know anyone here. However, my career is winding down. I will be announcing my retirement very soon-just like the touring prostitutes on Eros.

Your retirement will bring more sadness to America than Lou Gehrig's. Who's going to school these up and coming prostitutes? Who's mouth are these uncut heavy shooters going to use like a toilet now?

Helvis2012
06-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!

xrey
06-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Hey now ... go easy on Mr. TJ, he has been only honest in describing his escapades and experiencing servicing the TG community in Los Angeles.

Dino Velvet
06-10-2010, 06:32 AM
If you guys are referring to me, I mean everything with the greatest respect and reverence to the great tjinla2001. If he does retire, I hope he at least finds time to intercept runaways at the bus station who come to LA all starry eyed with hopes and dreams to the land of milk and honey and convinces them to milk the honey out of middle aged men on the corner of Santa Monica & Normandie between 2-6AM 7 days a week.

xrey
06-10-2010, 06:41 AM
If you guys are referring to me, I mean everything with the greatest respect and reverence to the great tjinla2001. If he does retire, I hope he at least finds time to intercept runaways at the bus station who come to LA all starry eyed with hopes and dreams to the land of milk and honey and convinces them to milk the honey out of middle aged men on the corner of Santa Monica & Normandie between 2-6AM 7 days a week.

Not directed at you Dino, I understand your humor and your "admiration" for TJ.

TJ, please share more of your Los Angeles expriences. Do you remember a hot latin girl at the QM went by the name Amanda? There was a hot southern girl went by Whitney who lived in the Valley or her girlfriend who I cannot remember her name who was a tall blonde with a southern accent who was super hung?

Silcc69
07-21-2010, 12:38 AM
How did I miss out on this entertainment!?

drock
07-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Dude you come up with some crazy shit