PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Island!

hondarobot
11-10-2005, 01:12 AM
New episode of Lost tonight! Finally, and I hope it doesn't suck as bad as that last episode three weeks ago. But before that happens I gotta get my Civ 4 fix taken care for a couple hours.

Hmmm. . .if Star Trek fans are Trekkies, does that make us Lost fanatics. . .Losers?

I don't really need an answer to that one I guess.

:?

Quinn
11-10-2005, 01:17 AM
I'll be watching. Hopefully, it will be better than the last new one.

-Quinn

TomSelis
11-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Hey Honda, how is Civ 4? Can you still defend a city with 4 hoplites against 8 Marine units? I'm caught between that and Sim City 4.

hondarobot
11-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Here comes Lost! WooHoo (I hope).

As far as Civ 4, it doesn't have any flaws I've seen yet. I totally agree with the lopsided battles in previous versions. This one has fixed that with the Promotions system. A primative sword guy can't take out a tank, but an uber experienced unit with tons of battle experience and special training just might. Like a crafty ninja or something.

Ooooh, shows on.

hondarobot
11-10-2005, 04:48 AM
Not too bad, pretty good actually. Good dynamics going on with the two groups of survivors.

Next week will be sweet, the story of the tail section people. Things are moving along nicely.

Well, gotta write a post for another site, then back to Civ 4. Those damn Spaniards are still causing me trouble in game.

TomSelis
11-10-2005, 04:49 AM
So....the "others" are little kids huh?

Lord of the Flies baby!!

Slither
11-10-2005, 05:23 AM
I fuckin hate that Ana Lucia character. Can Michelle Rodriguez EVER be in anything where she doesn't play the "I'm a tough chick, deal with it" character?

TomSelis
11-10-2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah, but she looks so good doing it.

NYCe
11-10-2005, 09:41 PM
I need to get caught up to speed on this show. I'm just going to purchase season one on dvd.

hondarobot
11-10-2005, 11:07 PM
NYCe, seriously, watch the first season this week if at all possible (it's not that far fetched of an idea, with the dvd's I couldn't imagine not watching the episodes one after the other).

It's going to suck if you've been watching this season already, a lot of the little mysteries have been solved. To a point. But you are really going to want to be up to speed next Wednesday. Two hour episode and it looks like it's going to be awesome.

It's the kinda show where I can't wait for the next episode, mainly because I can't wait for the episode after that (wash-rinse-repeat).