PDA

View Full Version : My first time.....some suggestions advice

tsfrsttimer
06-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Hey guys....I'm a very curious guy getting ready to take the plung. Looking for some tips on bottoming for the first time...what to expect and do to prepare and can anyone suggest a good top/bottom on long island?

Prospero
06-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Choose a girl who is gentle and not too well endowed. Expect pleasure - and perhaps pain.

bte
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Clean your ass. I fucked a guy one time and when I pull out there was shit on my dick. Needless to say, I never did that again. Also fucked a girl in which that happened to me as well.

pman618
06-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Acckkk!!!!

tsfrsttimer
06-04-2010, 06:06 PM
What's the beat way to clean properly?

tsfrsttimer
06-04-2010, 06:07 PM
What's the best way to clean properly?

rockabilly
06-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Lube it before you do it.

pman618
06-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I dont know why I keep looking at this thread. I repeat... ACCKKK!

BLKGSXR
06-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Lube it before you do it.
Yep first thing Rock has said right all year lol :p:iagree:
that being said just make sure its not the Lust factor make sure you truly like the girl...unless you just want it to be a one time thing well thats on you...Me personally I fucked up bad and probably will continue to fuck up bad but thats how ya learn

lovesall
06-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Yep first thing Rock has said right all year lol :p:iagree:
that being said just make sure its not the Lust factor make sure you truly like the girl...unless you just want it to be a one time thing well thats on you...Me personally I fucked up bad and probably will continue to fuck up bad but thats how ya learn

I also agree to go with a girl you truly feel for, as it is your first time you want a memorable experience. Always make sure you use lots of lube and try to relax! Yes it will be painful at first, try to take it slow and soon pleasure will follow. If you wish try to have her warm you up with a few fingers before she sticks it in there, it sometimes helps. Again relax and enjoy the moment. Good Luck and let us know how it goes!:geek: