PDA

View Full Version : Topless transsexuals cause a stir on beach

www.tglovers.com
06-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Topless transsexuals cause a commotion on a Delaware beach (http://cerebraldiva.blogspot.com/2010/06/topless-transsexuals-cause-on-rehoboth.html)

Free TG Social network.
Setup a free profile and prepare to play. (http://thetrannydiaries.ning.com/)

jordyd19
06-04-2010, 12:02 AM
good place to visit!

DL_NL
06-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Sad gits. They get to see some nice boobs and they call the fuzz...

jniowa
06-04-2010, 12:19 AM
WOW not very PC. Go topless gals in Delaware!

evilernie
06-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh my.. I am seeing a big dilemma with Christian conservatives now.

We can't ban such behaviors if they are male.
If we call them female, then they will have the same rights as women. OMG they can marry and we can't do anything about it.
If we invented the third sex, then we recognize such an entity. But they're not created by God, hence they shouldn't have existed in the first place.

What to do?

Silcc69
06-04-2010, 02:51 AM
"A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.
"A female is guilty of indecent exposure if she exposes her genitals, breasts or buttocks under circumstances which she knows her conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person."

That's amusing.

alyssats
06-04-2010, 09:45 AM
i always go topless on the beach and those Aussie surfers always FUKC me lol ;)

AngelinaTorres
06-04-2010, 11:19 PM

lollll love u girl, miss u

alyssats
06-05-2010, 08:59 AM
lollll love u girl, miss u

love you too Angeline ive seen in facebook youre in UK now, have fun ;)

Joop1980
06-05-2010, 10:48 AM
is USA still in the 19th century? no topless on the beach ?

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Puritanic America!!! Gotta love it!!

bassman2546
06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
In Ontario Canada going topless is legal. Not enough women do it, let alone Tgirls.

yodajazz
06-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh my.. I am seeing a big dilemma with Christian conservatives now.

We can't ban such behaviors if they are male.
If we call them female, then they will have the same rights as women. OMG they can marry and we can't do anything about it.
If we invented the third sex, then we recognize such an entity. But they're not created by God, hence they shouldn't have existed in the first place.
What to do?
Here's some logical thoughts for someone who believes in God.

God created the universe, or at least the world and life. Transexuals exist in the world, so God created them.
If God created life, there are all types of physical variations in nature. The law is only that a species reproduce itself in general, not that all members of the species act the same.

sucka4chix
06-06-2010, 03:56 AM
At first I thought this a nonstory, especially a non tgirl story because it was just a matter of girls going topless where they couldn't, and I thought TGs going bottomless would be a story!
But the legalities of the situation make it quite interesting, although I agree you can't have it both ways: you can't be a female AND a male whichever suits you better in a given situation!

trish
06-06-2010, 05:11 AM
Haven't you ever heard of "the best of both worlds"?

NatashaLover
06-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Interesting! I want to see the outcome and what that lady is going to do about it. She says that this has to be addressed. If we were recognized since the beginning this should not be happening but they don't recognize us as woman because we have a penis. I even had an M in my license until yesterday because of this discrimination against us. So for some things we are woman and for some we are not!

Guys, Prepare to have to wear shirts at the beach! If not you are going to Jail. Specially overweight guys, cause I dont know how they will clasify, breast, cause some of us have implants but some of us dont.

- So Jim Why are you here in Jail?
- Well because I took off my shirt off at the beach
:):):):)

sucka4chix
06-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Haven't you ever heard of "the best of both worlds"?

Hmmm, I may have stumbled upon that phrase once or twice in my lifetime of TS dealings!

The King Down Under
06-06-2010, 05:01 PM

I'm an aussie surfer...

BrendaQG
06-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Some of the news items I have read about this say that the people involved were transmen or transmasculine. You know FTM's. (http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2010/06/04/topless-trans-women-told-to-cover-up-but-not-arrested-because-of-male-genitalia/) Some who had top surgery and others who hadn't.

Supposedly this is a picture with at least some of them. (http://henney.com/weekend01/) It's kind of hard to say anything from this.

http://henney.com/weekend01/topless-queenst0.JPG

I have seen this picture on other websites too.

As for the legal issues. I hope this was MTF transwomen on a beach topless in a state where they have no rights. If so the state either has to prove itself hypocritical in enforcing a womens dress code on people in order to punish them, but not in any other way. Such a court case could open real doors with good civil right's lawyers to drive it.

alyssats
06-06-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm an aussie surfer...

wow really thats hot sweetie baby boy :jerkoff

evilernie
06-06-2010, 08:10 PM
As for the legal issues. I hope this was MTF transwomen on a beach topless in a state where they have no rights. If so the state either has to prove itself hypocritical in enforcing a womens dress code on people in order to punish them, but not in any other way. Such a court case could open real doors with good civil right's lawyers to drive it.

My point exactly. Haters are screwed with this one.

drock
12-29-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't know why this would cause an uproar?

Willie Escalade
12-29-2010, 10:14 PM
is USA still in the 19th century? no topless on the beach ?
The Tea Party wants us to return to that era...

And those haters would have had a fit if they had seen Vaniity walking butt naked in Bob's (from Bob's Tgirls) neighborhood...

sdman
12-29-2010, 10:18 PM
I could see if they were bottomless and had their cocks haging out. lol

fred41
12-29-2010, 11:09 PM
We have topless beaches...just not every beach. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with religion either. Different codes in different parts of the States.

It's not always about religion either... SMH

janinek
12-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Topless beaches are pretty much the norm in Sydney where I am,and now that summers here.........wink

Helvis2012
12-30-2010, 12:16 AM
Wacky........

hando69
12-30-2010, 06:32 AM
have you been to australia alyssa bb,you'd love it here,and id love to show u around the city of sydney bb

anaxander
12-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Glorious! Way to promote equal rights!

russtafa
12-30-2010, 10:15 AM
people are so prudish

gotchagood
12-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Boobs are boobs if it's a topless beach, what are they worried about? GG's are threatened by you.