PDA

View Full Version : Why don't all men like tgirls?

lar2564
11-09-2005, 08:47 PM
I started thinking about this and it seems that from my point of view, if a man likes tgirls, its an advantage.

Think of this. Lets say you a normal guy with this hot beautiful lady with a nice personality. And you have been dating sometime. So finally you decide to be intimate and you reach down and feel something hard. You think to yourself "either she is so excited that her vagina has turned hard and is coming out or she has a penis."

Now two possiblities here

1. The man who likes tgirls thinks "well what the fuck does it matter, I like this lady and she is my potential soulmate so whether that is a really turned on vagina or a penis, I still going to have a good time. I am going to take advantage of the situation and not ruin it."

2. The man who does not like tgirl thinks "oh shit, this is the end I can't see this lady anymore, but she is really beautiful and nice. But hey that penis is getting in my way from having a good time. So I just wasted all those dinners, money, and good times and I got nothing out of it."

Situation 2, what a fuckin waste. He is really fucked. Its like you invested your money in a stock that goes bankrupt. And why? Because he is not a man enough to stand up to the penis. He is not a man enough to say "look penis fuck you, I will not let you stand in the way of my happiness and desires." I mean having a penis doesn't take away the fact that she is beautiful and nice.

So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex.

So why would a man choose to limit his chances? It doesn't make sense.

Legend
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Are you joking man, your saying a guy with a tg gf over a gg girlfreind will have a better relationship?

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 08:52 PM
You like what you like.

BlackAdder
11-09-2005, 08:59 PM
"So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex."

Maybe you dont dude, but after ive spent long enough with someone to the point where sex is a possibility...I would DEFINETLY know beyond any shadow of doubt what her true sexuality was. My senses are keen.

Poon36
11-09-2005, 09:00 PM
It is not just the penis. A lot of gays are turned off by tgirls too.
I like girls, tgirls and guys but a tgirl is still a guy. There born a guy and will be as long as they live.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
It is not just the penis. A lot of gays are turned off by tgirls too.
I like girls, tgirls and guys but a tgirl is still a guy. There born a guy and will be as long as they live.

T girls are not guys. They are transgendered women.

BlackAdder
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Are you joking man, your saying a guy with a tg gf over a gg girlfreind will have a better relationship?

No

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Tgirls are most certainly not guys, even though they may have been born that way...Science is allowing us to move beyond biology and Im all for it. Sexuality is becoming grayer and grayer.

I agree, and I also think saying that t girls are just guys is insulting to the transgendered women who have to go through hell to transition.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 09:14 PM

I totally agree with this. You are not simply who based on what you a born with it because of all the altering surgies these days.

Look at it this way: Lets say this lady is flat chested with narrow hips. But she goes out and gets breast implants and hip surgery. Well many will look at her and say "wow, big breast and curvy hips." She may have been genetically/biologically programs to be flat chested, but not no more.

So is a person a man because they are born with a penis? Tough question. True in a biological sense, but when did we as humans, start using biology to define things, we aren't all scientist. Look at some examples of things we use to define a man and woman that don't include nothing of biology:

Now thats a "real man" means someone who stands up for himself, takes care of his children, broad shoulders, has a great strength, deep voice

A "real woman" mean someone who has curvy hips, a feminine face, shallow voice, emotional, little strength

I don't recall any of those definitions we use in everday life including one with a penis or one with a vagina.

So to say a tgirl is a man depends on what definition you are using.

Poon36
11-09-2005, 09:15 PM

I agree, and I also think saying that t girls are just guys is insulting to the transgendered women who have to go through hell to transition.

Keep fooling yourself but not me. I know a transgendered woman who is completely changed. No more penis. But she still has to take hormones and shave her face and wax herself. And her voice is deep like a man.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:18 PM

Keep fooling yourself but not me. I know a transgendered woman who is completely changed. No more penis. But she still has to take hormones and shave her face and wax herself. And her voice is deep like a man.

Gender identity is more that just what is or isn't between your legs. I am not an expert on this, so perhaps some of the ladies will comment. However, transgendered women are women.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 09:23 PM
"So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex."

Maybe you dont dude, but after ive spent long enough with someone to the point where sex is a possibility...I would DEFINETLY know beyond any shadow of doubt what her true sexuality was. My senses are keen.

Black, gotta share those senses and tell how you do it. I think I am terrible at identifying a sense for that. Try to invent a device that can tell you when the woman you are with used to be a man and you can become a millionare.

P.S. If you do, can I have 50% of the profits since I came up with the idea?

seanj
11-09-2005, 09:26 PM
alot of guys that like shemales dont wanna accept the fact that they are fem men that live their life as women...because they takes hormones, surgery,ect, doesnt make them women...not tryin to put anyone down but that is the fact....i think the reason most men that like t girls dont wanna accept that is cause theyre so afraid of being though of as gay...i'm attracted to women and t girls but have zero attraction towards men...but if somebody called me gay or bi i guess they would be technically right.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:31 PM
alot of guys that like shemales dont wanna accept the fact that they are fem men that live their life as women...because they takes hormones, surgery,ect, doesnt make them women...not tryin to put anyone down but that is the fact....i think the reason most men that like t girls dont wanna accept that is cause theyre so afraid of being though of as gay...i'm attracted to women and t girls but have zero attraction towards men...but if somebody called me gay or bi i guess they would be technically right.

I disagree about you being technically gay. From what I have heard from gay men, gay men aren't attracted to transexuals,because they are not masculine. This issue is too complex. Gender identity has to do with whats inside your head. Also some transgenderd women have an XXY choromosomes. So they are neither gentically men nor women. I like t girls and gg, and I don't care what people call me.

Poon36
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM

That is what i mean, your absolutely right.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:36 PM

That is what i mean, your absolutely right.

I still think you both are wrong.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 09:39 PM

You have to realize that even the definition of gay can be ambiguous. Lets examin four three possible definitions

1. A man who has sex with other men
2. A man who is physically attracted to other men
3. A man who wished to have relationships and perhaps a potential life-long union with another man

Now people don't all use the same definitions. If we used definition 1, yes we can argue that men who like tgirls are gay. But what if we use definition 2, then no unless you actually are attracted to other men. Some guys only are attracted to women, but perhaps like being someone who has a penis like them and perhaps understands them better.

Look at this other group. There is a group of men who are married, possibly have kids, but since their wife is so busy, they never get any pussy or very little pussy. They don't go to prostitution because of the risk involved like jailtime. So in order to get sex, they go to like gay bathhouses to get pleasure. Many of them claim they aren't attracted to men, they just want sex and they like anal sex. So many of them claim they aren't gay because they aren't attracted to men nor wish to have a relationship with one. They just one sex.

No matter what definition you use, each has its own weakness. For example lets say you use definition one and you have one of these married men as a friend so label him as gay. So people assume this guy wants to date other men and stuff. But no that is not true. He only desires sex wth them. So the definition didn't tell the whole story.

So the main problem is we are trying to put labels to people and labels for the most part, suck. Because within a label there are many variations. Trying to use a label to sum up many different types of people often falls short.

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Well, this certainly turned into a mixed-bag topic. :roll:

To the original question:

It's along the lines of Woody Allen's idea that being bisexual gives you twice as much chance of having a date on Saturday night. Speaking as a bisexual (Fuck you, New York Times) I can attest that it also doubles your chances of sitting at home with a bowl of popcorn and a tape of Margaret Cho (Not to dis Cho, who is a gut-splitter :lol: ), twice as many opportunite to get kicked to the curb.

If I find a person that is warm, honest, intelligent, sexy, and tollerates my odd ramblings, then that's what counts. If I scrag them because of what's between their legs (Or what's not), my bad. I may have lost the relationship war in the long run, but at least I had some nice adventures along the way by not limiting my choices to one gender or another (Or the third, as it were).

I also see this has turned into yet another does-this-make-me-gay thread. Hell, I've only been on HA for less than a month and already it's old. :deadhorse

What izzit with people and their damned labels. If you drink one beer, that doesn't make you an alcoholic, but if you suck just one cock...JEEZ!

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM

You have to realize that even the definition of gay can be ambiguous. Lets examin four three possible definitions

1. A man who has sex with other men
2. A man who is physically attracted to other men
3. A man who wished to have relationships and perhaps a potential life-long union with another man

Now people don't all use the same definitions. If we used definition 1, yes we can argue that men who like tgirls are gay. But what if we use definition 2, then no unless you actually are attracted to other men. Some guys only are attracted to women, but perhaps like being someone who has a penis like them and perhaps understands them better.

Look at this other group. There is a group of men who are married, possibly have kids, but since their wife is so busy, they never get any pussy or very little pussy. They don't go to prostitution because of the risk involved like jailtime. So in order to get sex, they go to like gay bathhouses to get pleasure. Many of them claim they aren't attracted to men, they just want sex and they like anal sex. So many of them claim they aren't gay because they aren't attracted to men nor wish to have a relationship with one. They just one sex.

No matter what definition you use, each has its own weakness. For example lets say you use definition one and you have one of these married men as a friend so label him as gay. So people assume this guy wants to date other men and stuff. But no that is not true. He only desires sex wth them. So the definition didn't tell the whole story.

So the main problem is we are trying to put labels to people and labels for the most part, suck. Because within a label there are many variations. Trying to use a label to sum up many different types of people often falls short.

I think some men are in denial about their sexuallity, and I agree with you that labels suck. I think that transgendered women are women and not men. Yes, they still have an XY chromosomes, but they are women.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 09:56 PM
When I see a photograph of her, I only see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

seanj
11-09-2005, 10:04 PM
well how bout this defenition...if you suck a dick or have any type of sex for that matter with a man or shemale...you are gay or bisexual.

as far as the so called straight married men going to bath houses cause they just wanna get some quick easy sex...its could be true theyre not attracted to men as soon as the suck a dick or get sucked by another guy they are no longer straight...that is just a fact.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 10:07 PM
When I see a photograph of her, I only see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

exactly and if you had a night with her and got a "surprise" between the legs, why should that take away from the fact that you are with the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Who cares whether you are labeled as "fag", "dick chaser", "pillow grabber", I still worship you for being with her and other men would also. Hey "hot is hot". That is the point of this topic. And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

Fag - someone who will let little things get in the way of having something better

Buddy Wood
11-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I gotta speak up on this one. Nothing is that black and white guys!! Especially sexuality and what you're attracted to. I'm as straight as any pussy lovin' horndog out there. I love women and I'm attracted to the femininty they exude. Transsexual women tend to exude more femininty than most genetic women. That's what I'm attracted to. They just happen to have penises. I have a penis. I like my penis. I simply don't mind if the beautiful woman I'm with has one too - it doesn't take away from the feminity that she's exuding as far as I'm concerned. I'm an ass man anyway. Does that make me now gay or bisexual - I honestly don't give a shit because I don't think it's that black and white and I'm not sure if there is a label for what I am. Anyway...back to quietly observing.

lar2564
11-09-2005, 10:25 PM
I gotta speak up on this one. Nothing is that black and white guys!! Especially sexuality and what you're attracted to. I'm as straight as any pussy lovin' horndog out there. I love women and I'm attracted to the femininty they exude. Transsexual women tend to exude more femininty than most genetic women. That's what I'm attracted to. They just happen to have penises. I have a penis. I like my penis. I simply don't mind if the beautiful woman I'm with has one too - it doesn't take away from the feminity that she's exuding as far as I'm concerned. I'm an ass man anyway. Does that make me now gay or bisexual - I honestly don't give a shit because I don't think it's that black and white and I'm not sure if there is a label for what I am. Anyway...back to quietly observing.

lol...Buddy well said, you should comment more, you thoughts are well put together

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 10:51 PM
And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

Fag - someone who will let little things get in the way of having something better

I like that. And when you consider the mainstream references, wherein 'fag' is used to demean anyone for anything, the definition fits.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Thank you Buddy. I agree with you. I am attracted to feminity, and transexual women do tend to exude more feminity than most genetic women. I don't care what people call me. I like who I like.

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Well Poon must be quite amused.He has a very particular take on this, which involves him using trangendered women to provide him with homosexual pleasure. That's fine. That's his thing. He then moves from that to the assertion that all TS women, even SRS are still men. This is complete crap, of course, but probably comes from a certain gay fascism-- "I'm this way so you are all this way too."

Not buying it anywhere near here, Poon. While there are plenty of t-girls around who fit your definitions, it sure ain't all of them. We have Klinefelter's women (xxy) chromosomes who are intersexual from birth. I always think of Tula Cossey 'cos I fancy the hell out of her but there are plenty others. So, these are men, mmmmm?

What we have here is a man who likes being fucked in the arse. That's gay. I have no problem with that at all, but let's not shirk definitions. On the other hand you have men who llke t-girls but who screw them. That's not entirely straight, boys. You can't really say you want to play with someone else's dick and really really fit the classic definition of a straight guy. Be honest.

But how the girl sees herself -- now that is entirely inside the girl's own mind and neither gay men into t-girls, like Poon, or straight (ish) men into t-girls, like me, have the right to define it. That's up to them. This is called respect, and we could do with more of it.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 11:13 PM

exactly and if you had a night with her and got a "surprise" between the legs, why should that take away from the fact that you are with the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Who cares whether you are labeled as "fag", "dick chaser", "pillow grabber", I still worship you for being with her and other men would also. Hey "hot is hot". That is the point of this topic. And people that back down from spending a night with this chick because she has a penis, are the true "fags."

As I have written, Giselle is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I would be honored and priviledge to be seen with her. I don't care what people call me. I like gg's and ts. I like who I like.

Brideshead
11-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Well Poon must be quite amused.He has a very particular take on this, which involves him using trangendered women to provide him with homosexual pleasure. That's fine. That's his thing. He then moves from that to the assertion that all TS women, even SRS are still men. This is complete crap, of course, but probably comes from a certain gay fascism-- "I'm this way so you are all this way too."

Not buying it anywhere near here, Poon. While there are plenty of t-girls around who fit your definitions, it sure ain't all of them. We have Klinefelter's women (xxy) chromosomes who are intersexual from birth. I always think of Tula Cossey 'cos I fancy the hell out of her but there are plenty others. So, these are men, mmmmm?

What we have here is a man who likes being fucked in the arse. That's gay. I have no problem with that at all, but let's not shirk definitions. On the other hand you have men who llke t-girls but who screw them. That's not entirely straight, boys. You can't really say you want to play with someone else's dick and really really fit the classic definition of a straight guy. Be honest.

But how the girl sees herself -- now that is entirely inside the girl's own mind and neither gay men into t-girls, like Poon, or straight (ish) men into t-girls, like me, have the right to define it. That's up to them. This is called respect, and we could do with more of it.

Well written, and by the way, I like Tula too. Also, gay and straight are two extremes. Most people fall somewhere in between.

TomSelis
11-10-2005, 12:59 AM
I started thinking about this and it seems that from my point of view, if a man likes tgirls, its an advantage.

Think of this. Lets say you a normal guy with this hot beautiful lady with a nice personality. And you have been dating sometime. So finally you decide to be intimate and you reach down and feel something hard. You think to yourself "either she is so excited that her vagina has turned hard and is coming out or she has a penis."

1. The man who likes tgirls thinks "well what the fuck does it matter, I like this lady and she is my potential soulmate so whether that is a really turned on vagina or a penis, I still going to have a good time. I am going to take advantage of the situation and not ruin it."

2. The man who does not like tgirl thinks "oh shit, this is the end I can't see this lady anymore, but she is really beautiful and nice. But hey that penis is getting in my way from having a good time. So I just wasted all those dinners, money, and good times and I got nothing out of it."

Situation 2, what a fuckin waste. He is really fucked. Its like you invested your money in a stock that goes bankrupt. And why? Because he is not a man enough to stand up to the penis. He is not a man enough to say "look penis fuck you, I will not let you stand in the way of my happiness and desires." I mean having a penis doesn't take away the fact that she is beautiful and nice.

So the way I see it, a man who likes tgirls who finds a very nice beautiful girl has a better chance to find a wonderful relationship with that girl versus the one who doesn't because you never know if the woman you are with is a gg or tgirl until you actually have sex.

Here's the thing. People like different things, that's just how people are. There's no advantage or disadvantage to liking what you like.

There are definitely more than two possibilities here. You saying there's two possibilities is like a tgirl saying either 1) A guy that likes me is a freaky trick/fag 2) A guy that likes me, but doesn't know likes me for me so that's ok.

You left a lot of room in there for variation.

What about guys that only date asian women? Is a man that will date women of every race better off? Ideally, yes. Realistically, no. It's not all about what you're open to, it's about the choices you make. What happens when you meet a really nice girl and she's a crackhead?

See the board. There's guys that only talk about a girl's dick and being fucked by them. There's girls that secretly or openly think that guys that are interested in them are "chasers" or "fags."

Now, suppose you, a guy who's open to dating/being with both T-girls or GG's meet a nice T-girl. You don't know she's a T-girl until you both get naked. Of course you're fine with it, but what if she was expecting a "Crying Game" type of reaction? Now she thinks, you've done this before, you're no fun, where's the drama?

There's just a broad spectrum of things and possibilities you missed out on. It's not as simple as either/or and it never is.

Izzy
11-10-2005, 01:22 AM
First let me say that I like T-Girls and I like GG girls...

But I think it would be wrong for the girl to not let the guy know that she is not a GG... I'm not saying she should have to walk down the street with a sign on her head, but...

As stated in the original post, if a guy were to find out that the girls has
a cock by just feeling down there... Not only is that wrong (the T-Girl should have found the oppertuned time somewhere along the line to tell her new love interest that she was transgendered).

This is real life, not the "Crying Game" movie, a guy not into it could really freak out and, I would think that could possibly lead to her getting herself hurt...

We don't live in a perfect world... :0(

tsntx
11-10-2005, 02:12 AM
diff' strokes for diff' folks

brickcitybrother
11-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Ok, too much focus on red herring. Advantage? Do you mean like the concept that bi-sexuals have twice as dating possibilities? I'm not so sure you're looking at this clearly... the world of possibilities is set by each individual. A guy that likes only GG's is not losing out, since he is not into Trans females, they are not on his list of possibilities.

TomSelis
11-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Ok, too much focus on red herring. Advantage? Do you mean like the concept that bi-sexuals have twice as dating possibilities? I'm not so sure you're looking at this clearly... the world of possibilities is set by each individual. A guy that likes only GG's is not losing out, since he is not into Trans females, they are not on his list of possibilities.

Well, put my Brick City Brother!

lar336
11-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Ok, too much focus on red herring. Advantage? Do you mean like the concept that bi-sexuals have twice as dating possibilities? I'm not so sure you're looking at this clearly... the world of possibilities is set by each individual. A guy that likes only GG's is not losing out, since he is not into Trans females, they are not on his list of possibilities.\

This is different. Because in the sense of a bisexual, if you aren't attracted to men, will then it doesn't matter of its increases your dating possibilities. Physical attraction is inborn in a sense.

So lets say there is this beautiful tgirl and she is very passable. She walks into this bar and a lot of guys will be attracted to her eventhrough she is a tgirl because the guys don't know that for the most part. That is why this situation is different. Because whether a guy is straight or likes tgirls, he is still attracted to beautiful women, whether they are gg or tgirls. Now if you were to tell a straight guy, yes she is beautiful, but she is a tgirl, all the sudden he freaks out. But what has really changed here? I mean he still is physically attracted to her.

lar336
11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
What about guys that only date asian women? Is a man that will date women of every race better off? Ideally, yes. Realistically, no. It's not all about what you're open to, it's about the choices you make. What happens when you meet a really nice girl and she's a crackhead?

Again this is a different situation. A man looks at a asian woman and knows she is asian. He may not be physically attracted to other races. And that is why he prefers to date asian women. The idea here is not because of more chances or more possiblities. Just simply that a straight man can look at a tgirl who is beautiful and be physically attracted to her, yet will not be with her just because of a penis.

Brideshead
11-10-2005, 08:30 PM

Again this is a different situation. A man looks at a asian woman and knows she is asian. He may not be physically attracted to other races. And that is why he prefers to date asian women. The idea here is not because of more chances or more possiblities. Just simply that a straight man can look at a tgirl who is beautiful and be physically attracted to her, yet will not be with her just because of a penis.
Too much of this discussion is being spent on the penis. For some, it is an issue, and for others, it's not.

Buddy Wood
11-10-2005, 08:41 PM

Again this is a different situation. A man looks at a asian woman and knows she is asian. He may not be physically attracted to other races. And that is why he prefers to date asian women. The idea here is not because of more chances or more possiblities. Just simply that a straight man can look at a tgirl who is beautiful and be physically attracted to her, yet will not be with her just because of a penis.I hear exactly what you're saying. We're all cooler people because to us it doesn't make a difference. Seriously. Their loss our gain. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman - vagina or penis. It's all about the ass anyway. After personality and intellect of course. There's been plenty of times where I'm with a beautiful t-girl out somewhere and every guy (and most of the girls too) are totally checking her out. Not because she's a transsexual but because she's beautiful. Sometimes some may suspect something - but I guarantee you it's fucking with their heads if they do and I love that. Immediate infatuation and maybe some guilt (if ther suspect ) in the faces of the men and jealousy in the faces of the girls. I was at a restaurant recently with Carmen Cruz (not dropping names - I'm just a humble pornographer) and I swear the couple at the table next to us broke up during dinner because he was checking her out so much. She could have pulled out her cock right there and I think he would have gladly given his first bj.

Bottom line - those of us that are into transexuals have a unique and far more open and diverse view on sexuality and sexuality my friends is a big part of life. It's a viewpoint that I'm actually very proud of.

Buddy Wood

lar336
11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Again this is a different situation. A man looks at a asian woman and knows she is asian. He may not be physically attracted to other races. And that is why he prefers to date asian women. The idea here is not because of more chances or more possiblities. Just simply that a straight man can look at a tgirl who is beautiful and be physically attracted to her, yet will not be with her just because of a penis.I hear exactly what you're saying. We're all cooler people because to us it doesn't make a difference. Seriously. Their loss our gain. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman - vagina or penis. It's all about the ass anyway. After personality and intellect of course. There's been plenty of times where I'm with a beautiful t-girl out somewhere and every guy (and most of the girls too) are totally checking her out. Not because she's a transsexual but because she's beautiful. Sometimes some may suspect something - but I guarantee you it's fucking with their heads if they do and I love that. Immediate infatuation and maybe some guilt (if ther suspect ) in the faces of the men and jealousy in the faces of the girls. I was at a restaurant recently with Carmen Cruz (not dropping names - I'm just a humble pornographer) and I swear the couple at the table next to us broke up during dinner because he was checking her out so much. She could have pulled out her cock right there and I think he would have gladly given his first bj.

Bottom line - those of us that are into transexuals have a unique and far more open and diverse view on sexuality and sexuality my friends is a big part of life. It's a viewpoint that I'm actually very proud of.

Buddy Wood[/quote]

I know that is totally cool when like you are with someone that everyone is checking out. You know what I wonder through, but this is a bit off topic, in the days when I used to date, a lot of girls and tgirls would tell me that their boyfriend would get mad and jealous when others check them out. I don't know, I never felt this way, I think it is awesome to know that others think your girlfriend is hot, you know the old "look, but can't touch" saying.

Quinn
11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman - vagina or penis. It's all about the ass anyway. After personality and intellect of course.

Cosign.

-Quinn

lar336
11-10-2005, 08:47 PM
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman - vagina or penis. It's all about the ass anyway. After personality and intellect of course.

Cosign.

-Quinn

also cosign :)

Brideshead
11-10-2005, 09:02 PM

Cosign.

-Quinn

Well stated.

dj4monie
11-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Watch Aliens 3....

They don't even question gender anymore....

Especially when there are androids like Bishop, how in the fug can you tell the difference without opening them up????

We all won't see that day but in the future, nobody will care...

bananix
11-11-2005, 03:05 PM
some might consider those who fancy persons that have female personality and attracive feminine body but let their male origin bother their sexuality be less straight :D even though they have outward genitalia because atleast i myself don't find the female genitalia especially attractive looking but it being the pleasure center of an attractive woman makes it look very attractive somehow :lol: same thing with male genitalia which is not much weirder to me like say liking flat chested women and i also think that tgirl dicks are usually beter looking than males but it's based on what i've seen on porn :) but i can understand if someone wants to only have sex to reproduce which is not possible with tgirls...but having children and living with a tgirl is not impossible...

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 05:04 PM

Cosign.

-Quinn

Cosign your also cosign

lar336
11-11-2005, 06:31 PM
but having children and living with a tgirl is not impossible...

I second that

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 10:33 PM
So what is there relationship like now? I take it your arent living together anymore right?

Donko
11-12-2005, 12:16 AM
I hope that LaLa comes to Philly. Her black ass is nice in case no one has seen it. I am wondering if she will cram her cock in me.

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:20 PM

Most men will fuck trannys they just will never admit it to anyone.

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:21 PM

I dont see that way either

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
why dont all dudes like trannies? why don't all trannies like f2m's? i dunno.....