PDA

View Full Version : Can we please combine the "Club Kids" and "Pretty Boy" thread's.

Silcc69
06-02-2010, 02:36 AM
I have no qualms with the posters but do we really need another thread of young looking, mostly hairless (i stress that word) twinks with people wishing they would transition? There are tons of girls out there that have TRANSITIONED. I don't feel like we need another thread with a bunch of twinks, when we really already have one.

joey1980
06-02-2010, 03:13 AM
xxxxxxxxx

BiCuriousGeorge
06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Agreed also. I don't want to see multiple threads of BOYS....or any threads of boys.

Coroner
06-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Next thread will be started with Dennis Rodman nude pics by people wishing heŽd transition.

BiCuriousGeorge
06-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Next thread will be started with Dennis Rodman nude pics by people wishing heŽd transition.

Please don't give them anymore ideas like that!! lol

NYCe
06-02-2010, 05:19 AM
Or you could not click them....It's really not that hard.

joey1980
06-02-2010, 05:36 AM
xxxxxxxxx

alyssats
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM

lol

actually im sure many guys here would love to suck Dennis Rodmans dick and get fucked by him once he put a wig a make up. believe me base on the threads that i could see here :jerkoff

giovanni_hotel
06-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Would the dick lovers who love ALL penises no matter whom they're attached to, quit trying to turn HA into a 'cock lover appreciation' site, and START THEIR OWN BOARD!!???

This shit is ridiculous, Silcc69 is right, combine the club kids and the pretty boys and stop having a new 'men showing their cocks' thread pop up every few months.

It's got to be offensive on some level to the girls here when guys on HA equate TGs to TVs/CDs or just some random naked dude with his junk out, and it's not the reason most of us ( I hope) joined HA.

And to think I used to be offended when a girl would call another member a 'cockhound', it's not like they were making that shit up@@!!

On top of all this gay boy/twink garbage, many of those pics looked suspiciously underage.

For the longevity of this site, if there's any question about the age of a model in a photo, even a twink, I suggest the MODS shut down the thread.

FREEFALLL666
06-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Sory but I dont see the need, its like merging the Israeli and the Turkish threads together, two similar things but not at all the same topic.
Kinda like lumping Heavy Metal discussions and Country and Western discussions together.
Just cause there are some jackass flamebaiters around doesnt mean we need to pander to their insecurities..

Jericho
06-02-2010, 04:36 PM
lol

actually im sure many guys here would love to suck Dennis Rodmans dick and get fucked by him once he put a wig a make up. believe me base on the threads that i could see here :jerkoff

You'd love it! :dancing:

yodajazz
06-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I have no qualms with the posters but do we really need another thread of young looking, mostly hairless (i stress that word) twinks with people wishing they would transition? There are tons of girls out there that have TRANSITIONED. I don't feel like we need another thread with a bunch of twinks, when we really already have one.
There's difference between the two threads. The 'club kids' thread was originally to show ones who were displaying feminine looks, but were not identified as trans. Case in point Brandon Valentine. Many trans women had not transisitioned at all when they were his age. So I see people like Brandon V, who are public gender benders, make it more acceptable for trans persons, and others to accept themselves.

There's a discrimination that comes through HA, someitmes. Some post ops say, liking anyone pre-op is gay. The more advanced pre-ops say liking anyone with implants is gay, and on down the line. That "pretty boys" thread taught me something, I still don't like the non-feminine ones. So its a good thing for me to know what I like and don't like, and I'm not judging anyone else.

Star Angel 86
06-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Or you could not click them....It's really not that hard.

There's the simple solution right there.:cool:

flabbybody
06-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Can't unclick once you've clicked ;)

The name of the thread is PRETTY BOYS.
what did you think you were going to see ?

trish
06-02-2010, 05:51 PM
how many hundreds of threads do we have in the general forum? i see no reason why one of them can't be devoted to pretty boys and another to club kids. if you don't want to see the pics, don't open the threads...that is, if you can stay your hand.

sucka4chix
06-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Hopefully you guys can see the OP's request is rhetorical! The point is he wants the board to remain focused on transgirls not guys!

Silcc69
06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Sory but I dont see the need, its like merging the Israeli and the Turkish threads together, two similar things but not at all the same topic.

There's a difference between Bears and Twinks. Both are gay but wildy different.

Thing is this is a TS forum not GAY forum that is my issue. When I see a club kid or pretty boy they are simply TWINKS! And there are a ton of guys (and girls) that are into these type of guys on here. But there is no need to create multiple threads on the same thing (TWINKS)

rockabilly
06-02-2010, 10:58 PM
On the subject of merging , can we merge all the "Who is this girl" threads?

I'm not attracted to guys so i don't care if they're twinkies , hohos or ding dongs i just move on to a thread about the girls.

giovanni_hotel
06-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Kinda like lumping Heavy Metal discussions and Country and Western discussions together.
Just cause there are some jackass flamebaiters around doesnt mean we need to pander to their insecurities..
Did you just call me a 'jackass flamebaiter', FREEFALLL666??:fu:

Anyway....

Personally, I don't like the way HA is a catch all for every manner of non-traditional str8 sexual inclinations.
WHo's the guy on HA who used to post all the scat pics??? Same deal, why is that type of BS even tolerated???

FWIW, when I clicked on the 'pretty boys' thread, I assumed they would be pics of guys the majority of the girls here found attractive, not endless photos of twinks certain male members on HA find HOT!~!:confused:
I'm not a prude, but this nonsense IMO is too much and I'd prefer if it were on another site altogether, or at least regulated to its own sub-board.:praying:

FREEFALLL666
06-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Well why should we have Genuine Girls thread then?