PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend get topped

bigone69
11-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I want to watch my girlfriend get topped by a TS. But I don't know how to approach her with the notion. Anyone with any suggestions on how to ease her into this?

NickTheQuick
11-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I want to watch my girlfriend get topped by a TS. But I don't know how to approach her with the notion. Anyone with any suggestions on how to ease her into this?

Tell her she has two options:
1. She bends over for some tranny cock.
or
2. You shit in her mouth.

You're welcome.

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 07:03 PM

So do you have a TS lined up or is this pure fantasy break time?

chefmike
11-09-2005, 07:09 PM

Nick's suggestion was very wise...

or you could just tell her you're gonna beat the livin' shit out of her if she doesn't...

hope this helps....or you could write Dear Abby

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 07:57 PM
rumor has it that allanahs next theme party is beat the shit out of rookie posters nite....

Hurr......

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
rumor has it that allanahs next theme party is beat the shit out of rookie posters nite....

Uh...'Fraid I'm gonna have to miss that one. :shock:

brickcitybrother
11-10-2005, 02:32 AM

I suggest HS's suggestion in which you approach your girlfriend gingerly and began to express your affection sincerely. Then at the right moment .. you hit her over the head with a brick.

slinky
11-10-2005, 05:00 AM
I want to watch my girlfriend get topped

I'd suggest seeking out Mistress Malaprop.

NYCe
11-10-2005, 05:04 AM
Roofies. Lots of Roofies.

wukinpunub68
11-10-2005, 05:27 AM
Johhny Walker Black, Vodka, 151 then introduce the TS. And if that doesnt work Blindfold.

ezed
11-10-2005, 06:36 AM

Be honest, tell her straight out! (you got a hard hat ... put it on before you do! Better yet, a hockey helmet with a cage!)

Helpfull hints from
ezed

MacShreach
11-10-2005, 03:57 PM

I suggest HS's suggestion in which you approach your girlfriend gingerly and began to express your affection sincerely. Then at the right moment .. you hit her over the head with a brick. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trogdor
11-10-2005, 05:59 PM

I suggest HS's suggestion in which you approach your girlfriend gingerly and began to express your affection sincerely. Then at the right moment .. you hit her over the head with a brick.

One way to settle a divorce. ~rimshot~ :lol: :mrgreen:

Be honest, tell her straight out! (you got a hard hat ... put it on before you do! Better yet, a hockey helmet with a cage!)

I think a football helmet would be more appropriate. :idea: