PDA

View Full Version : Some Recent Pictures from DeliaTS.com

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Hey there Hung Angels - it's been awhile. I still visit the board quite a bit, just haven't been in the mood to post much lately. Anyhoo, just wanted to share a few of my recent pics and the big news - I'll be going under the knife for a boob job in mid June! I'm super excited :-)

rockabilly
06-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Lookin good Delia and good luck w/ the surgery.

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks rockabilly! I seem to be getting more and more nervous as the big day approaches.

Here's a few more pics from a set I posted on Saturday. See the full sets on DeliaTS.com (http://deliats.com)

Colleen_Stewart
06-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Hiya Delia,

Good luck with your operation and hope everything goes well. Can not wait to see the new you. Again best of luck and see you soon.

Colleen Stewart

buds
06-01-2010, 04:28 AM
lookin good!

giovanni_hotel
06-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Hot shots, Delia!!! Very cute smile, among other things....!!

Hope you have a quick recuperation and are back in action soon!!

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Hiya Delia,

Good luck with your operation and hope everything goes well. Can not wait to see the new you. Again best of luck and see you soon.

Colleen Stewart

Thanks Colleen - It's the first time I've had to go under for surgery so I'm a little freaked out about it.

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 07:33 AM
lookin good!

Good enough to pop you posting cherry, thanks :-)

Hot shots, Delia!!! Very cute smile, among other things....!!

Hope you have a quick recuperation and are back in action soon!!

Thanks giovanni - I've been super busy trying to build up content for updates during my down time.

LibertyHarkness
06-01-2010, 12:08 PM
good luck hun xxx

dont sweat it the boob job is a fine op, your only out cold for an hour or so ...and you will be high as a kite when you wakeup i was off my tits for 3hours lol...

Just remember Bio Oil is your friend, and to use it all the time on the scarring wherever they maybe ...

PS great ass as always xx

luvhungangels
06-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Best wishes. You are so hot..

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 08:04 PM
thanks luvhungangels :)

good luck hun xxx

dont sweat it the boob job is a fine op, your only out cold for an hour or so ...and you will be high as a kite when you wakeup i was off my tits for 3hours lol...

Just remember Bio Oil is your friend, and to use it all the time on the scarring wherever they maybe ...

PS great ass as always xx

Thanks for the tip Libby - I hear you have some major surgery coming up soon too. Good luck to you as well xxx

nohj68
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Good luck! I was a member of your site as well as Trixie's. Hope recovery goes well and you can get back to work! You have the best cumshots, always a home run.

DeliaTS
06-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks for supporting our sites nohj68. We now have all of ours sites networked together, so if you sign up for one, you get access to all of them, which is a great deal if you are into both gg's & ts.

eggbert
06-01-2010, 10:22 PM
You're sure looking fine darlin'.

tgtscurious
06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
great pics delia, and i have to say what a fantastic pair of legs.

and good luck with the op

Yeah
06-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Delia; Love the pic of you bending over with your pants partially pulled down. God, I love your ass baby. I could dream of it all day long. Thanks Delia.

DeliaTS
06-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Thanks guys! Legs and ass always seem to be what I get the most compliments on from fans. Here's a pic that kinda highlights both.

Yeah
06-02-2010, 03:17 AM
Delia, All I can say is OH MY GOD! That is an awesome pic babe. You have the most prefect legs and ass I have ever seen. Between the stocking pic and the white pants pic, I can control my excitment. Thank you Delia. By the way the stocking pic your sporting a nice sweet bulge too.

luvhungangels
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
OK time for me to speak out. Your legs and ass are beautiful--however your cock is to die for!! hehe Have a nice day. Even in the rain.

Jericho
06-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Good luck with the bolt-ons, if they turn out as good as the rest...! :party:

DeliaTS
06-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hahaha - thanks luvhungangels & Jericho. Bolt-ons . . . I kinda like that. Trixie has just been referring to them as "those big ass titties".

nohj68
06-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks for supporting our sites nohj68. We now have all of ours sites networked together, so if you sign up for one, you get access to all of them, which is a great deal if you are into both gg's & ts.

I didn't know that, something to think about!