PDA

View Full Version : sex!

colin3831
11-09-2005, 01:21 PM
sex!

I guess this may be off subject for this board, but the people on this board are sexually adventures and prepared to try stuff.

So the question is how many of you have tried anything with sex? And if so what and when?

I know the knee-jerk reaction from a number of users is going to be 'What me, never, sicko'. However, I don't think anyone (male or female) who grew up with sex did not at one try or another get a bj from it, or at least a good licking at lick once to find out what it was like.

LG
11-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I know the knee-jerk reaction from a number of users is going to be 'What me, never, sicko'. However, I don't think anyone (male or female) who grew up with a family dog did not at one try or another get a bj from it, or at least a good licking at lick once to find out what it was like.

Are you serious?!?

http://www.ambassadorwatch.co.nz/images/Barf-Boy.gif

brickcitybrother
11-10-2005, 02:39 AM
I don't think anyone (male or female) who grew up with a family dog did not at one try or another get a bj from it, or at least a good licking at lick once to find out what it was like.

Are you for real?

blackgrendel
11-10-2005, 03:08 AM
You are one sick twisted fruit loop!!!!!!!!!!!

Nch22now
11-10-2005, 03:12 AM
I agree he's fucked up but I'll answer his question. No I haven't, and I used to own a dog. However when I was in a well known Asian City I bought a load of Tranny DVDs, one of which turned out to be two Brazilian Shemales blowing a horse.

Not my cup of tea but interesting to see that they actually did it. I remember a thread on here somewhere where it showed someof our favorite shemales have done the dirty with animals.

MacShreach
11-10-2005, 03:31 AM
I know the knee-jerk reaction from a number of users is going to be 'What me, never, sicko'. However, I don't think anyone (male or female) who grew up with a family dog did not at one try or another get a bj from it, or at least a good licking at lick once to find out what it was like.

Are you serious?!?

The really scary bit is I think he is. Having said that, I have fucked a few dogs in my time, but only after large quantities of the amber throat oil and they didn't look like dogs when I pulled 'em. Honest.....

colin3831
11-10-2005, 02:29 PM
This is really not that uncommon, or that sick!

People do it all the time when they are young and experimenting or older and just horny but alone.

When I was a kid the family dog often slept on my bed and once or twice when it stated sniffing around, I let it lick me down there to see what's is like. And I know a least one girlfriend who had the same experience, when she first started to experiment with her sexuality as a kid.

I think that considering the subject of this site people are being somewhat hypocritical, of course people play around with all sort of odd stuff, especially when you are kids.

lmw222001
11-10-2005, 04:11 PM
This is really not that uncommon, or that sick!

People do it all the time when they are young and experimenting or older and just horny but alone.

When I was a kid the family dog often slept on my bed and once or twice when it stated sniffing around, I let it lick me down there to see what's is like. And I know a least one girlfriend who had the same experience, when she first started to experiment with her sexuality as a kid.

I think that considering the subject of this site people are being somewhat hypocritical, of course people play around with all sort of odd stuff, especially when you are kids.

Ummmm. Yeah It Is That Sick Or That Uncommon. What The Fuck Is The Matter With You? You Let Bow-Wow Give You A Blow Job?
The Holidays Are Coming Up And And You're Going To Bring Your New
Woof Woof To The Relatives?
So Anyway, You Fucked Around With Bow Wow And The Next Thing You Know People On This Board Are Being, "hypocritical".
Are You Out Of Your Fucking Mind?

LG
11-10-2005, 04:54 PM
colin3831 blurted out:

I think that considering the subject of this site people are being somewhat hypocritical

Umm, no...we tend to stick to our own species, rather than being pleasured by defenceless creatures. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Anyway, to answer your question, none of us, never and we're not planning to, thank you very much.

Nch22now, we actually had a whole thread not on shemale bestiality DVDs, but I think the Mods deleted. Good idea actually.

MscShreach wrote:

Having said that, I have fucked a few dogs in my time, but only after large quantities of the amber throat oil and they didn't look like dogs when I pulled 'em. Honest.....

:lol:

colin3831
11-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Are you seriously trying to say that its morally right to PAY someone to stick their cock up you, or you up them, or for you to suck them off (which is cool, I have done it), but letting a horny dog have some fun and enjoy itself topping you is a terrible sin? If it enjoys itself where the harm?

If no one but me has ever tried this stuff, how come there are hundreds of pay-sites for animal sex.

Chill out.

Trogdor
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Now, I am neither defending, nor attacking this, but I remember this being a plot on Boston Legal.

And there was a good point brought up, it being that this goes waaaaay back to ancient times, with mermaids and all that kinda stuff.

Not to mention that look at some of these animes, like Inuyasa.......he and Sessomaru are, for all intensive purposes, dog people. And the Sessomaru character in particular has a HUGE female fan base.

And look at cats girls you keep seeing an anime as well.......hell Hefner had chicks in bunny suits. Anyone remember cute Tara dressed as a cat girl? :mrgreen: :idea:

So there is some of this kinda fantasy still running strong, though no one neither admits, or even probably recognizes it. :idea:

colin3831
11-10-2005, 06:38 PM
I would never agreed to anything that would harm or abuse any animal.

lar336
11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
a lot of us haven't fucked a dog, but we have fucked dogs, as in those girls or guys that fuck everything they see

lar336
11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
or a bitch for that sake (bitch is defined as a female dog)

Perverted Monk
11-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Gee Whiz,

Just dont post that horse video that had me sick for 2 days.

LAtoNY
11-10-2005, 07:25 PM
I had an iguana when I was a kid, but I don't recall ever blowing him or letting him bone me. I will say this -- Carlos was a damn good-looking little lizard. For some reason I just wasn't sexually attracted to him.

chefmike
11-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Why would a dog wanna lick your balls, when he can lick his own!

Man, that's racist!

Rumor has it that Richard Gere has some good tips re gerbils, though...

lmw222001
11-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Isn't That Rodent Sex?

chefmike
11-10-2005, 11:09 PM
trogdor...what is burninating?

blackgrendel
11-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Umm mods do you guys allow sick shit to be posted on this site...get rid of the pics please!

Colin why not go to a site that caters to the delusional deprived fantasies you have, and spare us the sickness!

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Interesting your flaming him for his alternate sexuality lol......You shouldnt throw stones in a glass house, heh....Remember to look at the website your posting on. 90% of the people in America would put us into the same category at zoophiles.

Ive said it often....I may not agree with what your doing, but Ill sure as death and taxes defend your right to do it.

That horse video actually made me laugh hard as balls!! I nearly fell out of my chair when he said "Oh my god, oh god"... Goddamn, Darwins natural selection at work lol!!!

rc206
11-11-2005, 12:29 PM
COLIN OR DOG FUCKER! TELL ME WHERE U LIVE,SO I CAN COME BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOUR INBREAD ASS! AN ANIMAL,JUST LIKE A CHILD DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE ! YOU MADE THE CHOICE FOR THEM! U SICK FUCK! I enjoy this site cause it's entertaining! U CROSSED THE LINE,U PIECE OF SHIT! I am a animal lover but I don't fuck my animals! If u were in TEXAS WE WOULD HANG U BY YOUR LITTLE DICK/BALLS AND HANG U! People like u make life suck 4 everyone else! really,tell me where you live!I 'll come visit u and I promise u will never be able 2 fuck anything again! :(

LG
11-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Kind of extreme aren't you rc206?

Trogdor
11-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I would never agreed to anything that would harm or abuse any animal.

I doubt those critters are feeling abused.

Hell, Fido there is getting more ass than me right now. :x :P

And Burninating is a funny way of saying to set things on fire.

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Hmm...actual threats of violence.......Ban offence?? Mods??

LG
11-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Ah yes, Trogdor the uber dragon of total burnination:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trogdor
His theme songs is:

TROGDOOOOOOOR!!!
TROGDOOOOOOOR!!!
BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE!
BURNINATING ALL THE PEASANTS!
BURNINATING ALL THE PEOPLE!
IN THEIR THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGEEES!!
THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!
AND THE TROGDOR HE COMES IN THE NIIIGHHT!!

Whatever floats one's boat, I guess.

rc206
11-12-2005, 02:00 PM
oh,black adder I didn't mean to scare u! Adrianna,get a new wig dude! Lg cool pic!I love animals and hate abuse of any kind! If I offended anyone,sorry!

BlackAdder
11-13-2005, 01:34 AM
No shit...lol

"3) Someone who wants to be taken seriously, but comes across as ludicrous and irritating."

@RC206 Impossible to scare me man, unless your threatening with the IRS. Im just saying let the dude have sex with his pooch if he wants...Fuck it....He's not hurting anyone, and you cant tell me the animals not just doing what it does naturally. Lotsa times the goddamn neighbors dog just up and started humpin the nearest leg....Dogs are just horny, whateva...

I know I want to keep my right to have sex with tgirls, and its the same kinda right In my head.

rc206
11-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Good point and thanks 4 the advice and please don't say irs(scary) lol!

chefmike
11-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Good point and thanks 4 the advice and please don't say irs(scary) lol!

what is scary, is the the thought of what kind of animal sex resulted in your birth, you cretin...

was it a man and a rabid coyote bitch?

or a woman, and a confused (and no doubt disappointed) dog?

or was it a virgin birth from a crazed ferret?

Trogdor
11-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Ah yes, Trogdor the uber dragon of total burnination:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trogdor
His theme songs is:

TROGDOOOOOOOR!!!
TROGDOOOOOOOR!!!
BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE!
BURNINATING ALL THE PEASANTS!
BURNINATING ALL THE PEOPLE!
IN THEIR THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGEEES!!
THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!
AND THE TROGDOR HE COMES IN THE NIIIGHHT!!

Whatever floats one's boat, I guess.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
:mrgreen:

Trogdor might be a mix too.....how else would he get that beefy arm? :mrgreen: