PDA

View Full Version : Thug Culture Initiation

sunairco
05-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I just read a piece on AIDS prevalence in thug culture that claims that new members are often sodomized by the members as an initiation rite. I'm clueless on this one as my first thought would be how that member ever could get respect within the group.

Anyone care to enlighten or at least refute this?

hippifried
05-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Some people are stupid. Some people are assholes. Some people are both.

rockabilly
05-30-2010, 08:59 PM
....No Homo....

Jericho
05-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Just loosening 'em up...Ready for jail! :shrug

bte
05-30-2010, 09:58 PM
I just read a piece on AIDS prevalence in thug culture that claims that new members are often sodomized by the members as an initiation rite. I'm clueless on this one as my first thought would be how that member ever could get respect within the group.

Anyone care to enlighten or at least refute this?

Are they sodomizing the male members or female members? I know for new female members they have sex with the high ranking male members. If it is the males, then gangs should have come a long way. It went from a bunch of guys beating up on one guy to a bunch of guys pounding the ass of one guy. Amazing!

rockabilly
05-30-2010, 10:04 PM
...Thug Life...

SarahG
05-30-2010, 10:08 PM
It went from a bunch of guys beating up on one guy to a bunch of guys pounding the ass of one guy. Amazing!

Perhaps its the same difference?

I would imagine it's still fairly violent... its probably not like they're slowly making love to each other.

bte
05-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Perhaps its the same difference?

I would imagine it's still fairly violent... its probably not like they're slowly making love to each other.

Yeah, I am sure it still pretty violent. I just don't know why people would want to be associated with a gang, much less get ass raped in order to be in a gang.

rockabilly
05-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I am sure it still pretty violent. I just don't know why people would want to be associated with a gang, much less get ass raped in order to be in a gang.

Oh so that's what Ruff Ryders means.

rockabilly
05-30-2010, 10:20 PM

Oh so that's what Ruff Ryders means.

Puts a twist on Master P's " Make 'em say uhh " song.

sunairco
05-30-2010, 10:21 PM
According to the article they gone from fists to sodomy. I'm assuming the conventional sense of the word since the article was about how AIDS is being spread both in Prison and to women in the black community because of their predilection towards thug Alpha male appeal. Interesting article. Also mentioned that black women in the range of 18-35 low status, university students through professional class were shown photos of handsome, body builder type black men and those wearing thug garb looking like bad ass individuals. Overwhelmingly they chose the thug images as representative of an ideal man and consider them exciting. I've found plenty of references on the net supporting that, but not the initation.

TsVanessa69
05-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Are they sodomizing the male members or female members? I know for new female members they have sex with the high ranking male members. If it is the males, then gangs should have come a long way. It went from a bunch of guys beating up on one guy to a bunch of guys pounding the ass of one guy. Amazing!
I agree because I saw and lived what you described.
But it was in the latino gang culture, who knows.
Black men love anal sex more than they admit because they want to keep the dream alive.

rockabilly
05-30-2010, 10:30 PM
I got that thug look down bitches.

Westsiiide!!!

Nessa us Crackas like tha backdoor too , "I'm your backdoor lover , comin from behind w/ the lights down low
Backdoor loverr , just you and me noone has to know." lol

Helvis2012
05-31-2010, 03:02 AM
Pretty sad.

partlycloudy
05-31-2010, 03:20 AM
YouTube- Lock-Up: RAW Booty! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGldmdowhI)

yodajazz
05-31-2010, 09:46 AM

I see gangs as providing a sense of community, extended family, that is absent for man urban youth. Maybe to a smaller percent, employment is a factor.

I'm not condoning joining gangs. I think gangs are counter-porductive to communities.

Willie Escalade
05-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Rockabilly's replies are priceless...:lol: