PDA

View Full Version : Question about adult toys, what kind, who, feedback?

WendyWilliams
05-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Well after almost eight years in the bizz I am happy to say that I just signed an exclusive contract with Doc Johnson Toy/Novelity Company to release the Hot Wendy Williams Signature Toy Line "Gender Friendly".....I hit LA in a few weeks to do the moldings. So here is my question. On my forum I have started a discussion/poll thread to find out what guys/girls would buy or interested in seeing in this toy line.

We have passed around idea's but havent decided what toy will release first in Jan. 2011 AND what toys or novelities will follow.

So if you have time to check out my forum and cast a vote and give me some feedback I would be very grateful. At the molding they will be tweeting pictures and video PLUS once the product is released we will have giveaways and fun stuff so keep it bookmarked.

http://www.hotwendyforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=768

WendyWilliams
06-02-2010, 10:35 PM
OK ITS PRIZE TIME:

Starting on July 1st I will have a Doc Johnson Staff member choose every 3rd of month the poster who gave the best creative feedback or suggestions for my new toy line...........Put some thought into it, be creative and help make this #1. I will choose a new poster each month and send you a free Wendy Williams DVD until December.

So lets make this great!
Wendy

youshouldtrythislol
06-02-2010, 11:25 PM
good luck with this, i am sure you will do well in this area.