PDA

View Full Version : How many people here at HA admit to being Alcoholics?

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 04:03 AM
Please state your name followed by " and i'm an alcoholic "

LMAO. I rarely drink but I think sometimes it can be sexy on ya man's breath on a saturday night when he's drunk n wants to play "Let me take that ass gurl" ....he he he :lol:

YESSSSSSSSS dominate me daddy!! :lol: I love that shit.

Slither
11-09-2005, 04:18 AM
I'm not an alcoholic, I just drink a lot.

Realgirls4me
11-09-2005, 04:19 AM
I'm (hiccup) not. :)

yourdaddy
11-09-2005, 04:21 AM
I am. But that;s the only way i can deal with chefmikes bullshit.

chefmike
11-09-2005, 04:56 AM
I am. But that;s the only way i can deal with chefmikes bullshit.

since you can't reply to my post's with anything but personal attacks...

and you can't remember your right wing radio talking points...

you better start drinkin more...

because I have just begun to SHRED your redneck ass...

who's your daddy---->http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush_finger.gif

brickcitybrother
11-09-2005, 05:24 AM
I'm not an ... ooooh look at the pretty bird. Ooops ... sorry got a lil ADD going here. Anyway, like I was saying - hey did you see the new Evil Angel DVD - whew. But really ... going back to what we were talking about, oh wait - what were we talking about.

djlindy5763
11-09-2005, 06:14 AM
I don't have a drinking problem.... I drink, I fall down, I get back up. No problem.

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Abusing alcohol has never been a problem for me.

Realgirls4me
11-09-2005, 06:27 AM
George Gobel once quipped to Johnny Carson about his drinking that he knew his limit when he drank, but he always passed out before reaching it.

:)

Vicki Richter
11-09-2005, 06:57 AM
If I drank more than once a week, I'd have to say that I might be an alcoholic. If I knew how to make home made margaritas, I would almost definitely be. I'd also be fat because alcohol slows down your matabolism.

Fortunately I don't like the typical sit around by myself and drink drinks like I hate beer, gin, whiskey, or anything which even remotely tastes like alcohol. Shot of anything not fuity - a la lemon drop or kamakazi's - can't do it.

I like wine and a bunch of mixed drinks that I always consume in the presence of friends or significant amounts of people.

Kramer
11-09-2005, 06:59 AM
Vicki come to NY and party with me!!!! :D

Roadblock7611
11-09-2005, 10:45 AM
I dont Drink or smoke.......hell i havent even drank anything with caffiene in it for over 2 years. i guess im kind of what you mayvall straight edge without teh militant attitude. i dont give a shit what people do. i do think alcohol makes people slightyly annoying. and sometimes more than slightly

LG
11-09-2005, 12:19 PM
If I drank more than once a week, I'd have to say that I might be an alcoholic. If I knew how to make home made margaritas, I would almost definitely be. I'd also be fat because alcohol slows down your matabolism.

In that case, I won't give you my Margarita recipe Vicki.

Just a question..what are you top three cocktails or drinks?

Todays's choice for me:

1. margarita
2. belgian wheat beer
3. mojito

You can also take part in the poll here:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5248

LG
11-09-2005, 12:24 PM
LOL and cosign with Slither's post.

Reminds me of that Dylan Thomas quote: "An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do"

dreamer
11-09-2005, 03:19 PM
I am an alcoholic --born that way I guess ---BUT!!! ---January 2, 2006 --will be the first day of my 8th year sober --not one sip in 7 full years (just about) -----some have told me I was self medicating ---I say I was just killing myself --which ummm --I GUESS could be a type of medication --