PDA

View Full Version : Knockout competition groups 26 and 27, help needed or advice

gjamestgirlfan
05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey everyone i am pleased that this hasnt really occured upto now but i have in Group 26 repeated

Bam Bam as had her down as Bambie in group 25
and M Campanelli had in group 16 under name Melina

- so therefore need to take her off group 26, so all votes wont count for her, im thinking of maybe doing group 26 and group 27 again at the end of group 64 as 2 late to replace with a new girl, so i apologise about this and as errors i dont wanna repeat these groups again now as people get bored with same 6 girls and 2 new entrys.

Also group 27 i had Madison who was walking the group so feel that 2 late to replace her, as mistake i made was as follows.

Madison but was already in group 8 as Anna Alexandre, so all votes done for Madison in group 27 wont be counted, as already been put in group, im sorry for wasted votes but also wasted a lot of my time making this error.

Again im thinking of doing all these girls again and one other girl at end of group 64 as feel is fairest way also i dont know how to take off the polls for these girls in hung angels website.

Sorry for pain but will continue with group 29 today.

luvhungangels
05-26-2010, 05:46 PM
No need for an apology All your work is appreciated

donre
05-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Advice: Don't include any more black trannies.

lovesall
05-27-2010, 02:48 AM
Any route you take will be fine mistakes happen, with all the work you have put in it was bound to happen. Just keep up the great work!

CORVETTEDUDE
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM
You're doin' fine. Keep on keepin' on!