PDA

View Full Version : "Straight" Question

tellapan
05-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Qustion or you guys. If a guy gets off with another guy, he's gay or at least bi, if a guy gets of with a beautifull shemale, he's still classed as straight. So, how far down the line of convincing does the shemale need to be to stop it being a gay encounter....over to the panel

BluegrassCat
05-24-2010, 12:22 AM
This has gotta be a joke, right?

giovanni_hotel
05-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Well for me, 'club kids' and CDs are just gay play.

A tgirl has to be on hormones and have breast buds or implants so that there's an obvious, non-superficial gender transformation happening. Also, it helps if a TG is TG24/7.

Most importantly, I have to be convinced I'm with a GIRL who happens to have a penis, not a guy dressing up and putting on makeup to approximate a female.

Basically, it all depends on the girl, how I vibe off of her. I have to connect with her femininity on a physical and emotional level for there to be a sexual attraction.

Not effeminate. A TG has to be feminine in a way that's relatable.

BTW, the general public views guys who are attracted to TGs as fags in denial anyway. It's only other tranny lovers, gay folks, and transgendered women who allow a straight man to be attracted to tgirls and not label them 'homosexual', or label them at all.

I worked through all that shit by now to know very few close friends of mine could not get past the penis part of TGs, just so long as I know how I feel, it doesn't really matter.

Something about the androgyny of tgirls is irresistible for me, I still don't know why that is.

Back to the OP, it's not really about how 'convincing' a TG is, either you're attracted to her or not.

IMO transgendered females aren't trying to be, they already are.

nevada64
05-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Well said Giovanni Hotel.

jniowa
05-24-2010, 01:32 AM
can we just delete this thread.

phobun
05-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Qustion or you guys. If a guy gets off with another guy, he's gay or at least bi, if a guy gets of with a beautifull shemale, he's still classed as straight. So, how far down the line of convincing does the shemale need to be to stop it being a gay encounter....over to the panel

YouTube- Classic Movie Line #15 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM)

Schimmel
05-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Agreed with Giovanni.

hippifried
05-24-2010, 03:52 AM
Just do what you want, then say "NO HOMO". It's like king's X.

igotmacedbymimi:(
05-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Lol. Guys who like ts are not straight.

It is all bisexual.

The quicker people learn to deal with this, the better.

If you like cock, even looking at it, dont even need to touch, suck or fuck it. Then you have an element of bicuriousness to you.

Big deal, thats how it goes. Everyone will have some bicuriousness in them.

Infact the group of people who have the least amount of bicuriousity is gay men, a lot of gay men wouldnt dare have sex with a woman or a tranny.

Why do you need to ask this question. Just pat yourself on the head and say 'dont worry son, your straight'. It is just what society has told you is right and wrong. We are human's, we are much more complex than what role's society dictates to us. Do what the fuck you want to do and enjoy life, dont worry about sexually defined roles.

HSGear
05-24-2010, 04:48 AM
why make it more difficult than it is, you suck dick or you don't suck dick?

BlueEyed84
05-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Who the fuck cares, really? You can't help who you find attractive. Just live your life.

sunairco
05-24-2010, 05:08 AM
Why is this thread even happening? Isn't there a search feature? So, you're a new poster. One of the best ways to ingratiate yourself to the older members is to use the search feature before posting a question that's been beaten to death ad nauseum.

rockabilly
05-24-2010, 05:18 AM
It's another " Am I Gay ? " threads.

Nicole Dupre
05-24-2010, 05:26 AM
I don't think being attracted to cock is so cut and dry. You're all leaving your prostates out of the equation. I think that being strict-bottom males takes the phenomenon to a whole new level. Getting you're prostate massaged/fucked can make you cum, and cumming feels good. GG's don't experience that during anal. Some trannys are strict tops. Are those "gay trannys"?

Also, phobun has a thing for neo-vaginas, even if the girl's interior plumbing is male and the girl has XY chromosomes. So he may not like cock, but he still likes inverted cocks. What does that make him?

If you close your eyes while someone sucks your dick, and it feels good, does your penis have a sexuality?

If you're a bottom getting fucked doggy style, and not even looking at the person fucking you, does your ass and prostate have a sexuality?

And what if it was a chick wearing a strap-on?

Also, when you jerk off, guys, you're giving yourself a handjob. So there's at least one cock you have no problem stroking. But if it's a girls cock, it's different? Let's say you and a pre/non op are jerking each other off. You're still stroking a cock and getting the sensation of jerking off. Does your hand really distinguish between your cock and hers at that point? Same motion, same sensation, right?

Personally, I think sexual thoughts start so often between clothed human beings, who can't really even see each others genitals, and that's what determines your sexuality. Not the genitals. If you like cock or pussy, that's something else. People were defining their own sexualities before the surgical aspects of the transsexual phenomenon existed. Therefore the genitals somehow become a dealbreaker for many guys after they intellectualize what their partner "is". But we who have dicks all know that dicks have their own logic and no conscience.

donre
05-24-2010, 05:59 AM
I don't think being attracted to cock is so cut and dry. You're all leaving your prostates out of the equation. I think that being strict-bottom males takes the phenomenon to a whole new level. Getting you're prostate massaged/fucked can make you cum, and cumming feels good.

Yeah. For God's sake, I can't even beat off anymore without sticking my middle finger up my ass and massaging the sweet spot.

Helvis2012
05-24-2010, 06:34 AM
Oh boy................

JamesHunt
05-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Well for me, 'club kids' and CDs are just gay play.

A tgirl has to be on hormones and have breast buds or implants so that there's an obvious, non-superficial gender transformation happening. Also, it helps if a TG is TG24/7.

Utter bullshit. Face the facts. Do you think most of the guys on here are going to give a prospective 'fuck' an interview on whether they are 24/7 hormone takers with fake tits and a wig if they look convincing :o

hippifried
05-24-2010, 08:15 AM
If you close your eyes while someone sucks your dick, and it feels good, does your penis have a sexuality?
Well, I don't know for all that neitzscheesque deep philosophical stuff about trees falling in the woods or tongues wrapped around my balls, butteye know a stiff dick has no conscience.

tsbrenda
05-24-2010, 08:26 AM
all sex acts that involve a man with a transsexual/mtf or gay sex acts
know matter what anyone else says

russtafa
05-24-2010, 01:40 PM
who cares as long as its fun and no one is hurt, do it

giovanni_hotel
05-24-2010, 02:09 PM
all sex acts that involve a man with a transsexual/mtf or gay sex acts
know matter what anyone else says

Except for anal sex between a man and a GG with a plastic dildo, which is TOTALLY straight!!:rolleyes:

marquis999
05-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Personally I like my bisexuality all wrapped up in a sexy package. Preferably a pretty face, feminine voice, sexy curves and an ample package.

If you think you're only straight you need to check out Ron White on you tube talking about homosexuality.

Every body is gay, it's just a question of degree.

Nicole Dupre
05-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Binary thinking is so 20th century. The guys who ask this question have sexual hang-ups courtesy of our antiquated social conditioning. The guys who answer are even more out of touch; especially guys like phobun who point fingers, and call people gay. He acts like until he knows what's in your panties, he has no libidinal instincts.

Guys, you're not even bi, ok? Because bi still implies "either/or" thinking. If someone asks you if you're attracted to men or women, the accurate answer is not "both". It's "yes".

I only asked the questions above to point out how pointless it is to seek an answer which would conveniently allow you to experience a false sense of security. It's like, because you were conceived by an act of heterosexuality, you need a explanation that would make sense to your grandmother. People are always doing this; always spinning their wheels, trying to define themselves. And then they have the nerve to expect everyone else to buy into it. But your sexuality, more than any other trait, is not a static event. You can't have sex with words. Therefore your sexuality is, at best, only defined by your very last pure libidinal instict. But, by all means, keep banging your heads against the same wall. It's entertaining as hell. lol

But make no mistake. Asking or answering this question, by default, does indeed make you "gay". If you have to ask, you are. My suggestion is, worry about getting laid and enjoying sex more, not about which side of some imaginary fence it puts you on.

donre
05-25-2010, 06:51 AM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Nicole Dupre
05-25-2010, 06:53 AM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Oh, shut up, faggot. ;) lol

donre
05-25-2010, 06:56 AM
xoxo ;)

Christastic
05-25-2010, 08:09 AM
I love these threads.

loveburst
05-25-2010, 03:55 PM

Hello,

This is a soul thing. TGirls have female inner energies, and that is what determines the spirtual gender of one (..living inside a human body..).

So as all things, this is best felt, not determined by simply categorizing and applying concepts.

You will know a girl, when you meet one :)

There has been just too much biblical stuff in the latest centuries, that the spiritual and energical values are much ignored in our society. (..so, us all having souls, does not have to mean one should be afraid of man made concepts like sin, or other stupidities that are promoted by bible and other belief systems..)

It is all about the energy.. And many TS/shemales have the most pure female energies (on the planet - as many GG's are actually limiting their womanhood subconsciously, due to bible etc. & other societal concepts), and most of these who have such pure girl vibes have known since their childhood that they are female within..

donre
05-25-2010, 04:38 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

zorga
05-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Most importantly, I have to be convinced I'm with a GIRL who happens to have a penis, not a guy dressing up and putting on makeup to approximate a female.

Basically, it all depends on the girl, how I vibe off of her.

I just quoted for truth, didn't I?