PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Vicki Richter?

El_Marquistador
05-21-2010, 06:37 PM
I know that some people on here have dogged on her, but for real...she was one of the biggest names in the business just a few short years ago. Now it seems like she's just dropped off the face of the earth. Has she retired, or am I just out of the loop? What is she up to these days?

scubaman
05-21-2010, 07:00 PM
She's been hiding from her well known stalker

Nicole Dupre
05-21-2010, 07:04 PM
She's been hiding from her well known stalker
She's hiding from Crimson Raider? I thought she just took him off of her MySpace top 40 list. I didn't know it came down to "hiding". lol

El_Marquistador
05-22-2010, 05:20 AM
HIding from her well known stalker? But i'm not well known at all!!!!

Or AM i?

Nicole Dupre
05-22-2010, 05:29 AM
Of course you are. Don't be so modest. I just saw your photo in the post office.

dderek123
06-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Thought I would bump an old thread.

http://www.vickirichterblog.com/page/3

Shemale Superstar Vicki Richter ‘Converting’ ???

http://www.vickirichterblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tvickirichter01.jpg

Well, I’m sure by now, if you’re a Vicki Richter fan, you’ve probably heard the whispers of rumors that she is ‘converting’ (for lack of a better word… and her word, not mine) back to a boy…

According to her own words in her TS Message Board:

"So there have been rumors circulating that I have taken the first steps to going back to being a man, and I am sorry to say that the rumors are true.

When Emily came out and visited, we both talked and decided that the only way we could have a future together is if one of us became a man again. After drawing straws, and mulling over before and after pictures of Lisa Lawer, we decided that I would do it. I have decided to take that first step… cutting my hair.

I submit these pictures as proof to Emily that I am serious in becoming her trans-man. They are straight off my cell phone, so you can see that I have followed through with plan A."

Now… is this publicity or actual fact? Time will tell I suppose. Vicki is pretty well known for playing little tricks on her Fans but this would be a pretty serious one to play so who the hell knows? I guess we’ll just have to wait it out and see if Vicki Richter becomes Victor Richter…

dderek123
06-25-2013, 08:53 PM
That was from 2009. Did she really go through with it, change her mind or was it a BS blog post? She's one of the first TS I ever got turned on to. Whatever has happenned I hope she is doing well.

Donkey
06-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Vicki R. did not transition back to a man. It was a joke.

dderek123
06-25-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks man.

youngblood61
06-25-2013, 10:43 PM
Vicki R. did not transition back to a man. It was a joke.Thanks Donkey I had heard the same thing. Is she out of the biz completely? :)

lifeisfiction
06-26-2013, 12:18 AM
You sure, wasn't till I saw the youtube video a while back with her visiting a transition lisa lawer in brazil on some program or event. In fact Nikkia posted a link about it some time a go. I don't know if its still up but if you can find it on you tube, I will give you major credit.

youngblood61
06-26-2013, 03:36 AM
Pics sure would be nice of this transition.:)

dderek123
06-26-2013, 03:53 AM
Well I'd love to know how she is doing.

TS Evelyn Summers
06-26-2013, 04:22 AM
I'll Just Run up To Arizona & See!...lol

lifeisfiction
06-26-2013, 04:33 AM
Shhh Lovely Evelyn, you spoil my trick.

johnlinzer
06-26-2013, 05:38 AM
I think she just got fat. I remember her writing on the forum something about her not being happy with her continuing to gain weight and that she might bug out.

dderek123
06-26-2013, 02:40 PM
I think she just got fat. I remember her writing on the forum something about her not being happy with her continuing to gain weight and that she might bug out.

Aww that's a shame. Thanks for the news.

youngblood61
06-26-2013, 02:45 PM
What the real story? Did she really go back to being a male again or is she still a Tgirl?:shrug

ibspoof
06-27-2013, 08:23 AM
What the real story? Did she really go back to being a male again or is she still a Tgirl?:shrug

Yeah what gives

iagodelgado
06-27-2013, 08:51 AM
One of her last "stories" on her social blog is that she has found out the authorities cannot deport her from America as an illegal immigrant, due to the fact that she has given birth (as in REALLY given birth, not adopted) to her child in America, and that qualifies her to stay, and to get benefits.

It is as real as the one about her de-transitioning.

There was another thread on here re Vicki about 2 months ago, when near the end a poster said he'd shared a few beers with her very recently and she was A-OK.

Anyone who wants the proof should PM Hanna at Transformation Magazine, because that's far and away the best route to get a return interview. I've got Vicki's contact details if Hanna is interested.

If you are interested, then PM Hanna via this thread http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=78700 With enough PMs, who knows, you might just get a major update on Vicki.

Jericho
06-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Her and Honda finally got back together.
They're expecting the heavy metallic clunk of tiny feet any day now! :shrug

youngblood61
06-27-2013, 03:19 PM
One of her last "stories" on her social blog is that she has found out the authorities cannot deport her from America as an illegal immigrant, due to the fact that she has given birth (as in REALLY given birth, not adopted) to her child in America, and that qualifies her to stay, and to get benefits.

It is as real as the one about her de-transitioning.

There was another thread on here re Vicki about 2 months ago, when near the end a poster said he'd shared a few beers with her very recently and she was A-OK.

Anyone who wants the proof should PM Hanna at Transformation Magazine, because that's far and away the best route to get a return interview. I've got Vicki's contact details if Hanna is interested.

If you are interested, then PM Hanna via this thread http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=78700 With enough PMs, who knows, you might just get a major update on Vicki.Thanks!:)

VickiV
02-06-2023, 04:56 AM
I know this thread is old but is their any new news on Vicki Richter? She has been a huge inspiration to me and it would be so good to know how she is and what she is doing now

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2023, 11:16 PM
I know this thread is old but is their any new news on Vicki Richter? She has been a huge inspiration to me and it would be so good to know how she is and what she is doing now

I wish I could give you that update but, I too am missing her, badly. And, I was a friend ... I thought.

natina
02-09-2023, 07:21 AM
Shemale Vicki Richter is PostOp now!!!!!!?

MercedesSLR
02-09-2023, 12:09 PM
Most of the "Legends & Icons" seem to have hung up their bras unless they are on onlyfans.

Nikka
02-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Shemale Vicki Richter is PostOp now!!!!!!?

how do you know this?

in this same forum I read she detransitioned

MercedesSLR
02-10-2023, 11:51 AM
how do you know this?

It’s one of life great mysteries at this point.

bigtrannylover
02-10-2023, 04:08 PM
I heard that she's a man now, living in Arizona and married to Danielle Foxx who is a waman now.

christianxxx
02-10-2023, 07:30 PM
she is post-op, she hasn't detransitioned, she is married to a cis male, and she lives in the US still with a normal job

MercedesSLR
02-10-2023, 07:50 PM
how do you know this?

she is post-op, she hasn't detransitioned, she is married to a cis male, and she lives in the US still with a normal job

Thank you for the update

Fitzcarraldo
02-10-2023, 07:51 PM
We seem to be in the Vicki Richter multiverse.

MercedesSLR
02-10-2023, 08:18 PM
We seem to be in the Vicki Richter multiverse.

The world according to Vicki

woody8888
02-10-2023, 11:34 PM

Thank you!

MrFanti
02-11-2023, 02:19 AM

Congratulations to and for her then!

paperplane
03-22-2023, 07:18 PM
Congrates to her.