PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Lepour on Tyra Banks show... YAY or NAY??

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Got word today that she was on Tyra's show and that I might not wanna book her for my party. What did she do or say on the show cuz I missed it.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I didn't see it yet ... But u know i'ma watch it! It comes on here in NYC at 5pm ...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-08-2005, 08:40 PM
yes she went on to talk about her surgeries- new perfume coming out and a doll.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 08:45 PM
I heard her doll looks like a mix between a BRATZ doll and a BARBIE ... I would buy it! LoL!

Heres what someone posted @ Leporium of the show:

"just saw dearest lepore on tyra. they put her at the very end of the show. she looked good, and they showed her new doll. it looks kinda like a cross between a bratz doll and a barbie, which i felt was fitting."

I can't wait to see it ...

LoL @ me sounding like a groupie!

I just live for her ...

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I wonder why someone would say I shouldn't book her after they saw the show?? I'ma have to watch it. I think it comes on at 5 here too.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Who said you should'nt book her?

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm not gonna put there biz out there.

But good news, I just got an email from her agent like 5 minutes ago. I like the deal we worked out. I will be booking her for either the 2nd sunday in December, or January. I will be flying her n Cazwell (her tour manager) out here and I CAN'T WAIT!!

I will let ya'll know when the plans are finalized!!

Keily I hope u come!! U too Allanah. All 3 of us seem to have a similar appreciation for amazing fashionista's like the Lovely Ms.Amanda 8)

p.s.- did u see her heatherette commercial? she was butt naked on a rolls royce riding through the desert. OVAHHHHHHHHHH!!

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, And she was painting herself with the pink MAC lipstick ... LoL! I got those pumps she got on .. Mines are from Pat Fields not sure where hers are from LoL! ...

Cazwell is kinda cute ...

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 09:10 PM
How much is it to go to D.C.? I'll have to find out but keep me posted!

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 09:19 PM
www...com/platinum/partyinfo.htm

Go to my party page!! There is prices, schedules and info on greyhound, amtrak, and air from all over. I even listed local hotels contact, locations and price ranges, and of course local taxi cab phone numbers. When I have the exact date I will let u know but start saving baby. Stay in touch and I will put u on the vip list so u get in free and get to kick it with me n her in the vip room before n after the performance. you have always been a sweetie Kiely

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 10:01 PM
www...com/platinum/partyinfo.htm

Go to my party page!! There is prices, schedules and info on greyhound, amtrak, and air from all over. I even listed local hotels contact, locations and price ranges, and of course local taxi cab phone numbers. When I have the exact date I will let u know but start saving baby. Stay in touch and I will put u on the vip list so u get in free and get to kick it with me n her in the vip room before n after the performance. you have always been a sweetie Kiely

Thanks sweety! LoL! Yeah im the "SWEETEST YOU'LL EVER KNOW!" ...

But ummm ... Yeah, I should have coins by then ... Im saving up coins so i can get surge LoL!

hwbs
11-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I DONT KNOW why people say not to book her...ive seen her perform many times...every time she did a show it was to a packed house.....she has a huge following, ya know :lol:

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 10:10 PM
It's all good, everyone is entitled to their opinions. It was a good friend of mine and I'm not going to judge her. But I know for sure I will be having Amanda perform and I'm looking forward to it.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Amanda looked cute ... I liked her outfit! She seems so sweet and nice

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:44 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Very mellow and confident. I live.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Shes starting to look old now ... But I still like her!

Did you see how little she was near Tyra ... She was the shortest up there

brickcitybrother
11-09-2005, 05:44 AM
Who? Can someone educate me.

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Click any of the similar topics below...

*Kiely_Marie*
11-09-2005, 07:48 AM
. i'm not sure if u seen this pic but ... Get in!

http://website.lineone.net/~a1/jocelyne/lepore/12.jpg

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL ...

Which do u prefer? THEN or NOW?

Overlord Abomination
11-09-2005, 08:03 AM

Im in the same boat as you. I clicked the links below...And im still Unsure.

Legend
11-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Miss Amanda Lepore arrived in the late 1980's, a Blonde Venus with Jayne Mansfield's camp sexuality, Marilyn's breathless delivery, and Gypsy Rose Lee's wardrobe of rhinestones and plunging-neckline gowns. She has glittered in various night settings throughout the Nineties, scenes as varied as Disco 2000, Jackie 60, Beige, Buckingham and C*NT.
As a spokesmodel and cover girl, Amanda's future seems luminous -a recent David LaChapelle designed Swatch bearing her image was an immediate sell-out and she also has a perfume line. After many years at the Patricia Field makeup counter on 8th Street, she now works more than fulltime as a living Work Of Art. We can't think of anyone who we'd rather consult about all things beautiful.

Legend
11-09-2005, 08:08 AM
http://www.misamartin.com/fashion/GastonNYC3.jpg

*Kiely_Marie*
11-09-2005, 08:30 AM

Im in the same boat as you. I clicked the links below...And im still Unsure.

Visit her site ... www.amandaleporeonline.com

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
. i'm not sure if u seen this pic but ... Get in!

WOW. Breathtaking photo. The face is truly sitting.