PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck has Nazi Tourettes

alpha2117
05-20-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-12-2010/back-in-black---glenn-beck-s-nazi-tourette-s

Funniest rant I have ever seen

yourdaddy
05-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Secure the damn border.

Coroner
05-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Jon Stewart´s show is always awesome.

Faldur
05-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Ever heard of the Politics forum??? There is no cure for the stupid..

rockabilly
05-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Better than Russian Roulettes. lol

trish
05-20-2010, 05:42 PM
IMO the thread just fine for the General Discussion Board. Neither Stewart nor Beck are politicians, they're both self-avowed comedians: one with roots in stand up and the other is a rodeo clown. And yes, it's the funniest and "truthiest" rant ever...it's now been demonstrated: Glen Beck as Nazi Tourettes :)

ohioguy13
05-20-2010, 06:04 PM
thats it lets ruin a good board by going political!! Hes way better then Keith Doberman and his make it up as I go approach and at least hes got ratings MSNBC has become the PRAVDA for america but no one cares

JerseyMike
05-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Beck and Black should just do a show together..... also comparing anything to Nazism after watching that makes anyone that compares the AZ law to Nazi Germany look silly. They really should be comparing the AZ law to US federal law. Or if you want to see some "bad" illegal immigration laws we should look at Mexico, China, or Iran.

hippifried
05-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Ever heard of the Politics forum??? There is no cure for the stupid..
It's already in there.

This isn't really political. No reason to get all "Goebbels" over it.

BeardedOne
05-21-2010, 12:25 AM
"My! This is a delicious drink! HITLER!"

Lewis Black is insane and has been my hero since I watched his first rant via "Back in Black" on The Daily Show some months ago.

As Olberman stated, this rant is far beyond any of his earlier exhibitions.

johnb
05-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks for this post. Jon Stewart is awesome, but when he brings on Lewis Black, it's probably like Jack Bruce when he formed Cream and got Eric Clapton...you just need to stand back and watch him do his thing.

onmyknees
05-21-2010, 02:12 AM
IMO the thread just fine for the General Discussion Board. Neither Stewart nor Beck are politicians, they're both self-avowed comedians: one with roots in stand up and the other is a rodeo clown. And yes, it's the funniest and "truthiest" rant ever...it's now been demonstrated: Glen Beck as Nazi Tourettes :)

scratching my head over that one Tish...To say that neither is a politician is to state the obvious, but it belies the reality. Both their lives, their humor and their presentations are 100 % politically and ideologically driven. Both have a deep, hard edged agenda, which is fine by me, but let's not pretend otherwise.

I'm not loosing any sleep over it.....but it probably should be on the political pages. I'll post some Beck clips ripping Van Jones in a very humorous way here and let's see what reaction follows...LOL