PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of losing her

crsd1966
05-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Through some business contacts at my office I have met a wonderful girl. Although she was born in a male body through her efforts and determination she's become the beautiful confident woman she is today. At first I was struck by her features to be honest, but over time I've gotten to know her, and we've found common traits, like interests and senses of humor and ways to look at the world.
She is absolutely beautiful and I think the world of her. She eventually told me that she was a TS woman, which I proudly thought was a sign she wanted to know me better.
I confess my first interest in Transsexuals was through films, but now that I'm in my 30s and after meeting her I really want her to be my lady. Just a normal, straight, Man -TG woman relationship. She has also mentioned at times she likes the idea of marriage, and that she might one day adopt children ("If I meet the right guy" she told me).
I have doubts because in my heart of hearts I really want to have intimate relations between us, but I'm not sure if she is keen. We have kissed and even made out, but I'm having constant thought of finally being with her as a couple: a man and a woman making love. I think I've fallen for her, and I'd like a future together, but If I mention my sexual urges toward her I might lose her. How can I solve my problem?

juliana_dominguez
05-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Talk to her about it. Be honest and open your heart and tell her what you really feel. There's nothing wrong with that. So that you can actually know where she's at.

crsd1966
05-24-2010, 06:51 PM
First of all Juliana, thank you so much for your advice. I took a deep breath and talked to her, and she got kinda emotional because I said I was afraid to hurt her, which got me emotional as well. We went out and had a long conversation, but let me just say that we are now both on the same page. And, she told me openly that my fears were all wrong.
I'd rather keep the details to ourselves, but let me just say that we had the most intimate and downright beautiful experience you can probably have as a couple. I dont know what the future holds for us, but I'm so glad I told her how I felt . Thanks again for your advice.

Coroner
05-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Glad things turned out well for you (both), crsd. See, honesty serves one well sometimes. :D

juliana_dominguez
05-24-2010, 08:28 PM
I am so happy for you! Im glad that it all work out just fine.

lovesall
05-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Good Luck and well wishes to you both.

donre
05-25-2010, 04:56 AM
The whole scenario sounds a little contrived, but assuming it's true, would you still feel the same if she wanted (or had had) SRS? It's a fair question, especially since all your other posts are about cocks, and you clearly express a lot of lust in this post, so I'm wondering if your feelings are a bit superficial, like her cock?

phobun
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Through some business contacts at my office I have met a wonderful girl. Although she was born in a male body through her efforts and determination she's become the beautiful confident woman she is today. At first I was struck by her features to be honest, but over time I've gotten to know her, and we've found common traits, like interests and senses of humor and ways to look at the world.
She is absolutely beautiful and I think the world of her. She eventually told me that she was a TS woman, which I proudly thought was a sign she wanted to know me better.
I confess my first interest in Transsexuals was through films, but now that I'm in my 30s and after meeting her I really want her to be my lady. Just a normal, straight, Man -TG woman relationship. She has also mentioned at times she likes the idea of marriage, and that she might one day adopt children ("If I meet the right guy" she told me).
I have doubts because in my heart of hearts I really want to have intimate relations between us, but I'm not sure if she is keen. We have kissed and even made out, but I'm having constant thought of finally being with her as a couple: a man and a woman making love. I think I've fallen for her, and I'd like a future together, but If I mention my sexual urges toward her I might lose her. How can I solve my problem?

The whole scenario sounds a little contrived, but assuming it's true, would you still feel the same if she wanted (or had had) SRS? It's a fair question, especially since all your other posts are about cocks, and you clearly express a lot of lust in this post, so I'm wondering if your feelings are a bit superficial, like her cock?

Nicole Dupre
05-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Once again, phobun is here to question people on cock. He has cock on his brain. You would think that a man with such an aversion to cock, to women who have cocks, and to men who enjoy women with cocks would find it impossible to spend so much time on a forum called HungAngels. There's something wrong with that picture, which we can only assume is his internal struggle with being cock-curious.

Most gentlemen who have no interest in cock aren't thinking about cock, or concerned with who does or doesn't enjoy cock. What a lonely, self-hating man this phobun must be.

donre
05-25-2010, 04:40 PM
About one in five secondary schools are currently rated as outstanding.

yodajazz
05-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Once again, phobun is here to question people on cock. He has cock on his brain. You would think that a man with such an aversion to cock, to women who have cocks, and to men who enjoy women with cocks would find it impossible to spend so much time on a forum called HungAngels. There's something wrong with that picture, which we can only assume is his internal struggle with being cock-curious.

Most gentlemen who have no interest in cock aren't thinking about cock, or concerned with who does or doesn't enjoy cock. What a lonely, self-hating man this phobun must be.

Have you ever considered a career in psychology? I bet you could get lots of clients. Nice avatar, by the way.

princevince89
05-25-2010, 06:34 PM
yea i hope you weren't being sarcastic, phobuns an idiot lol.

ILoveGG&TS
05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I hope this was a joke. Nicole is a nut job and needs to see a pychiatrist and get treatment ASAP.

Have you ever considered a career in psychology? I bet you could get lots of clients. Nice avatar, by the way.

Nicole Dupre
05-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Based on what, Mr 1-Post-Wonder?

ILoveGG&TS
05-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Nicole, I am pleading with you to get some help. It's obvious you are mentally ill and in need of medication to stabalize your mood. Make an appointment to see a psychiatrist today.

Based on what, Mr 1-Post-Wonder?

Nicole Dupre
05-25-2010, 08:43 PM
You'll be notified if anyone ever gives a shit what you think. Now go kiss your mommy.

donre
05-25-2010, 09:54 PM
I believe that the Chinese understand the seriousness of this issue and are willing to listen to the concerns expressed by both South Korea and the United States.

Coroner
05-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Oh no, here we go again....

ILoveGG&TS
05-26-2010, 12:12 AM
Be sure to give your close friends and family members the address where you are going to meet Nicole. Make sure you instruct them to call the police if you don't return later in the day.

My advise to you is to be very careful. In all honesty, I don't know why you would want to have sex with someone that has the potential of becoming the next Jeffrey Dahmer. Once again, be very careful and do not get comfortable. If she offers you something to drink, politely refuse. Keep your eyes open at all times. Have sex with your shoes and pants on, this will make it easier to escape if something shady happens.

I am about to fuck Nicole and, as such, I take maaaad offense to this remark, son.

donre
05-26-2010, 03:46 AM
Be sure to give your close friends and family members the address where you are going to meet Nicole. Make sure you instruct them to call the police if you don't return later in the day.

My advise to you is to be very careful. In all honesty, I don't know why you would want to have sex with someone that has the potential of becoming the next Jeffrey Dahmer. Once again, be very careful and do not get comfortable. If she offers you something to drink, politely refuse. Keep your eyes open at all times. Have sex with your shoes and pants on, this will make it easier to escape if something shady happens.

Ok.

Please lengthen your message.

yodajazz
05-26-2010, 09:53 AM

This is totally un-nescessary. Why don't you live up to your name, and show what you say you love, instead?