PDA

View Full Version : I know this might be a stupid question but?

drock
11-08-2005, 05:26 PM
When a ts pees do they sit down or stand up? :roll:

Adam_Thompson
11-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Now WHY IN THE FUCK would it matter....This reminds me of a line Jadakiss spit. Some dudes sit down and pee I'm sure bro......Wait Wait Wait, is this R. Kelly? Who let Kelz in the forum?

Funny style niggas never down with me
Type that go to the bathroom, sit down and pee
I'll empty your house, back of your cribs, smacking your kids
Bullets going through your leather, cracking your ribs---Jadakiss

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM

This has been covered. Vicki had something to say about it that was typically hilarious. Use the search or move on.

drock
11-08-2005, 06:50 PM
[quote="Adam_Thompson"]Now WHY IN THE FUCK would it matter....This reminds me of a line Jadakiss spit. Some dudes sit down and pee I'm sure bro......Wait Wait Wait, is this R. Kelly? Who let Kelz in the forum?

You're a fucking jackazz and a dumb one at that!

drock
11-08-2005, 06:52 PM

This has been covered. Vicki had something to say about it that was typically hilarious. Use the search or move on.

thanks for the heads up; i'll have to find it..

Adam_Thompson
11-08-2005, 08:13 PM
[quote=Adam_Thompson]Now WHY IN THE FUCK would it matter....This reminds me of a line Jadakiss spit. Some dudes sit down and pee I'm sure bro......Wait Wait Wait, is this R. Kelly? Who let Kelz in the forum?

You're a fucking jackazz and a dumb one at that!

Fuck you bitch

Adam_Thompson
11-08-2005, 08:17 PM

thanks for the heads up; i'll have to find it..

Secondly....who in the Fuck are You? You come on here..make like 11 dumbass posts a day from old ass threads with dumbass remarks...then come up with some stupid shit like-> " I wonder if they sit down when they pee?"....when you yourself even admitted it was a stupid question...yes it was a stupid question

Hugh Jarrod
11-08-2005, 09:34 PM

Yep it's a stupid question.

brickcitybrother
11-09-2005, 05:55 AM

Overlord Abomination
11-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Drock do you sit down or stand up...There you go thats your answer.

thugsation
11-09-2005, 05:57 AM
I wouldn't wanna see a TS pissin standin up.......

Realgirls4me
11-09-2005, 06:03 AM
It's not a stupid question at all. In a scene from her series, She-nanigans, the beautiful completely nude Lilienne Li while seated taking a piss explains -- in the most womanly way, mind y'all -- that women such as her, have earned the right to sit, so she sits. It was a very erotic scene.

drock
11-10-2005, 08:02 PM

No it's not my anwer because i'm not one ass whipe!

tsntx
11-10-2005, 08:11 PM
ok this is retarded everyone knows they do it sideways...

on another note i sit... unless im in some nasty ass public rr that i feel would compromise my health then i stand

Realgirls4me
11-10-2005, 08:22 PM
on another note i sit... unless im in some nasty ass public rr that i feel would compromise my health then i stand

That's what Lilienne basically says in the clip I mentioned. If she finds herself out in the forest somewhere where she can't sit, she'll stand. ...You women can have it both ways. :)

tsntx
11-10-2005, 08:25 PM
yep makes it easy to have a choice esp w/ morning wood

Realgirls4me
11-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Jen,

I would just find it odd, and possibly a turn-off, if a TS woman didn't sit. I expect her to conform to all the things I would ascribe to being female.

tsntx
11-10-2005, 08:32 PM
no comment on the easy ness of picking this apart

hwbs
11-10-2005, 09:05 PM
on a dumb ass question like that where even the posters know its dumb :deadhorse ....just let the dudes fucking post lie on deaf ears, lol

Overlord Abomination
11-11-2005, 12:06 AM

But you are a guy right, You do have a dick right? Or maybe i over assumed, Your clearly a bitch. The only useful bit of info i can give is wipe your twat from front to back.

MacShreach
11-11-2005, 03:48 AM

But you are a guy right, You do have a dick right? Or maybe i over assumed, Your clearly a bitch. The only useful bit of info i can give is wipe your twat from front to back. :lol: :lol:

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 03:53 AM
"Theres something not quite right with that boy"-Foghorn Leghorn...