PDA

View Full Version : Bill O’Reilly compares transgendered people to Ewoks

sunairco
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
You can only expect shit from an asshole.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0519/oreilly-transgender-people-like-ewoks/

trish
05-19-2010, 08:32 PM
The Ewoks kicked ass against the empire. So I guess it was Bill's way of being complimentary. :)

Coroner
05-19-2010, 09:03 PM
The Ewoks kicked ass against the empire. So I guess it was Bill's way of being complimentary. :)

Well said. :lol:

Tex424
05-19-2010, 10:17 PM
I don't think he "compared" transgendered to Ewoks, he just mentioned both in an episode and the left leaning blogs took off...

rockabilly
05-19-2010, 10:58 PM
"YUB NUB" nuff said.

trish
05-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Damn...you're saying he didn't compliment transgender individuals? How unlike Bill!

sucka4chix
05-20-2010, 12:20 AM
I don't think he "compared" transgendered to Ewoks, he just mentioned both in an episode and the left leaning blogs took off...

Yeah, I can't stand this guy, but I also can't stand people who try to manufacture a story that isn't there.

trish
05-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Yeah, I agree. Just like those people who manufactured stories about our president being born in Kenya, or that "death panels" were included in the health care bill. LOL. Bill milked those stories for all they were worth.

lumberjack
05-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I agree. Just like those people who manufactured stories about our president being born in Kenya, or that "death panels" were included in the health care bill. LOL. Bill milked those stories for all they were worth.

O'Reilly hasn't espoused either of those views, yes he's mentioned them on his show, but never endorsing it. You're more full of sh*t than an outhouse.

trish
05-20-2010, 03:52 AM
Did I say Bill endorsed the stories, or did I say he milked those stories? You more full of sweetness and roses than a spring meadow :)

Steffani
05-20-2010, 04:58 AM
I am glad someone finally came out and put it out there, trannys have been ewoks for eva. I am sure Bill O'Reilly has sucked a tranny cock or two in his day, and he has that total trick look to him haha

rockabilly
05-20-2010, 06:37 AM
I would have chosen Twi'leks over Ewoks , but the Force is strong w/ me.

Http
05-22-2010, 05:39 AM
um not really... he didnt

francisfkudrow
05-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Well, he did compare men dressing in women's clothes to men dressing like an ewok, which is a very fine distinction with comparing transgendered people with ewoks. If it were the left that had made a statement with that fine a distinction with something absurd, do you think the right would ignore it, or be all over it?

For example, take the distinction between Al Gore "taking the initiative in creating the internet" and claiming to have invented the internet. And we all know how the right responded to that.

Aurora
05-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Well, he did compare men dressing in women's clothes to men dressing like an ewok, which is a very fine distinction with comparing transgendered people with ewoks. If it were the left that had made a statement with that fine a distinction with something absurd, do you think the right would ignore it, or be all over it?

For example, take the distinction between Al Gore "taking the initiative in creating the internet" and claiming to have invented the internet. And we all know how the right responded to that.

Not to mention to many if not most people: TS = CD.

sp fan
05-23-2010, 05:47 PM
he could at least compare them to greedo