PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Juicy?

sucka4chix
05-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Is Juicy (aka J-Lo) still around? She used to be a staple at parties and I haven't seen her in pics or at events in a while.

Drowzee Snorlax
05-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Yeah, she's around, but not at Sunny-D parties to my knowledge. I saw her a couple months back at a different club.

She's caught some criticism on this forum, but I'm still intrigued by the girl. I liked her no-nonsense demeanor, cute face, and big buTTT!!

sucka4chix
05-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Cool. Thanks. I had noticed she was kinda scarce a while back, but I was afraid to ask for fear I wouldn't like the answer. Just glad she's around.
No-nonsense is right. She's a trip, and that ass is perfect. She wanted me to hit it, but I never did.

hwbs
05-19-2010, 06:17 PM
She is one of the rudest bitches around hands down

BiCuriousGeorge
05-19-2010, 07:22 PM
She is one of the rudest bitches around hands down

ABSOLUTELY!!! I put in my 2 cents about her a few times. NOT WORTH SEEING!!

TSCURIOUS
05-19-2010, 07:41 PM
^^^ That's not the experience I had meeting her at one of Sunny's parties. Sorry, but mine was great!

BiCuriousGeorge
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
^^^ That's not the experience I had meeting her at one of Sunny's parties. Sorry, but mine was great!

Maybe the first time you meet her and give her all your attentin. You must not have given any other girl the time of day. She is a serious cock blocker if you don't choose her. She started quite a few things I've heard about including the 1 with me. I left with her once, she talked herself up alot so I thought with that ass I'd try her. Ass is the ONLY thing she has going for her. She claimed 8 inches but she was more like 4 or 5 and only got semi hard for a few seconds. Not good dick sucking skills, tits were like rocks, and her place stunk to much from her dogs. All that happened was a little oral and I fucked her. Next week at the party I was talking with Jennica who I was already friends with and she told me Juicy was telling everyone she topped me and some other stuff that NEVER happened. I knew Faye too and was talking with her and Susi when Juicy grabs my arm and pulls me away. Then Juicy starts to get really vicious and rude to the other girls there too. Asking me why I am talking to that skinny white boy(Jennica) and saying some of the other girls have diseases. She made a little scene and I kind of told her off without being nasty. I stopped going for awhile until she got banned from Sunny's parties. I guess I'm not the only person who had a problem with her.

sucka4chix
05-19-2010, 09:54 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!! I put in my 2 cents about her a few times. NOT WORTH SEEING!!
I don't think she's much different than many of the other girls. Years ago I was about to leave with a party regular and another girl I had talked to earlier came up to me, and the first girl had a fit. I heard this same girl say a year ago something like "How dare he think he's as important as me" about a guy who wouldn't give her the time of day, so ego's not Juicy specific. I've also heard some of the other girls you mentioned laugh at a guy who said he liked Jennica. They called her "that skinny boy". "You like that?", they asked.
I've noticed Juicy gets kinda territorial, but in my experience she's always been pretty much on point---- when she's said she was the baddest bitch in the club...she was. AND the one time she said to me,"That girl is ugly"... she was. I just wouldn't have said it.
Less than rude, I think Juicy is waaay overconfident and lacks couth.
Physically, I saw her on YUM a looooong time ago, so I knew what she had and didn't have and I wasn't interested. Her personality didn't win me over, but that ass is amazing, so soft yet firm at the same time. She gave me great lap-dances and was actually cool to be around.

hwbs
05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
She tried to have me thrown out cause I told her I didn't want a dance.....dumb bitch...no wonder she is not allowed to most of the parties...to each their own though....its not like I was ever mean to her ..I always tried to be as far away from her as possible.....

BLKGSXR
05-19-2010, 11:14 PM
She tried to have me thrown out cause I told her I didn't want a dance.....dumb bitch...no wonder she is not allowed to most of the parties...to each their own though....its not like I was ever mean to her ..I always tried to be as far away from her as possible.....
buck wtf you talking about youre a complete asshole errr I mean Brutally honest motherfucker lol:soapbox

sucka4chix
05-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey don't get it twisted---- I'm not a fan!! I just wondered what was behind her absence. Now I know. I pretty much expect somebody's gonna bring the drama at a tranny party. If not her, someone else.

mansamusa
05-21-2010, 05:45 AM
Yeah, Juicy was a trip at those parties; she use to call guys faggots who didn't want a dance from her...lol

Anyway, word on streets is that she clocked an undercover cop with a Corona bottle or something. I believe she's still locked up...but this could just be a rumor.

TS CANDY NY
05-21-2010, 06:45 AM
lol she is banned from sunny's for fighting and banned from allanah's party for saying out loud what goes on at fusion so the owner of fusion told her that is she not welcome

mansamusa
05-21-2010, 06:50 AM
lol she is banned from sunny's for fighting and banned from allanah's party for saying out loud what goes on at fusion so the owner of fusion told her that is she not welcome

LOL...i didn't know she was banned from Allanah's party as well.

Looking 4 Now
05-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah, Juicy was a trip at those parties; she use to call guys faggots who didn't want a dance from her...lol

Anyway, word on streets is that she clocked an undercover cop with a Corona bottle or something. I believe she's still locked up...but this could just be a rumor.

nahhhhhhhhhh....that was susi with the corona bottle

polari
05-21-2010, 06:50 PM
She's by far the most annoying girl at the parties, I try to stay 50 feet away from her at all times.