PDA

View Full Version : NO DRAMA. NEW TOPIC. PETS... Do u have 1 and what is it?

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 06:12 AM
My dog... BABY... a chocolate red nose pitbull. I bought her when she was 6 weeks old and now she is 3.

seanj
11-08-2005, 06:20 AM
my blue fawn...shes 8 weeks in this pic

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-08-2005, 06:22 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam_Thompson
11-08-2005, 06:24 AM
You know I heard that dog makes like $98,000 a month. I heard the Pitbull runs this website called Pitbullhotties.com and gets like 8 billion hits a day..SERIOUSLY....People just hating son, but they can't stop its hustle you know. I recognized that dog as soon as I saw it, shit I wish my dog as cool as that one :(

Roadblock7611
11-08-2005, 06:25 AM
I have a Black Cat named TIAMAT. Shes 13 years old but her growth was stunted and shes about the size of a large kitten. Hence shes kind of a Midget Cat. She hates People. The only person she will let touch her is me. She prefers Friskies cat food and hates milk.

See I can be nice

Adam_Thompson
11-08-2005, 06:25 AM
I'm just fucking around...I've owned several dogs though R.I.P.

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 06:52 AM
I have two Maine coon cats, female and 12 years old. They are sisters, one pure white and the other tortoiseshell black and copper. They weigh in at 10 and 11.5 lbs respectively. I keep them strictly indoors as we have foxes, coyotes and fishers in our area who think cats make for happy meals.

BlackAdder
11-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Uhh...Fishers???

Overlord Abomination
11-08-2005, 07:30 AM
2 cats...What species ill never know. But people often times call them puppies...I'd have to concur.

Bigguy
11-08-2005, 08:45 AM
I have three cats, here are two of them playing.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cats_964.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2005, 08:56 AM
I miss my cat..I left her at my ex bf's house..:(

HTG

LG
11-08-2005, 09:23 AM
I've had frogs, toads, hamsters, goldfish and a dog. She died a decade or so ago aged 13 or 14 and it felt like my heart got ripped out of me when she did.

I've never had another pet since.

BeardedOne
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
I have three cats, here are two of them playing.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cats_964.gif

Hey, another fight vid for Adam. :)

I have one cat (Another topic sez this cements my membership in the gay club) named Blinkin. She used to have boxing matches with her evil twin, Winkin until the latter passed away earlier this year (From a heart attack! Never heard of a cat going that way, not even a big one like this.).

Blink likes to play with my uvula when I snore at night. :shock: Not good.

I also take care of a local stray that sleeps on/under the porch. He is alternately named Opey, Tuxedo, Fuzzball, or Fuckbucket, depending on my mood and his behaviour du jour. :)

chloe8269
11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
i have crabs! ,..........what?.. i have two hermet crabs, tom and jerry :-P and a poodle,.. and an ex bf ,.but we wont go there lol

MacShreach
11-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I have 2 Greyhounds.

dave1x2000
11-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Me and my Dalmatian, Tia

dave1x2000
11-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Whoops forgot to reduce the size sorry :roll:

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Uhh...Fishers???
Fishers are members of the weasel family, weigh about 10 pounds and have fierce, strong claws and teeth. They can easily kill
a housecat (which being domesticated is usually ill-equipt to tangle with a wild predator) which weighs half again what they do.
Cats usually escape from foxes and coyotes by climbing, but fishers climb trees like squirrels. Many wildlife experts in the New
England area are now thinking that fishers are responsible for killing housecats where they had been thinking that coyotes
(who have also recently -- in the past 20 years -- invaded
the area) had been the culprits.

Boston's western suburbs are particularly subject to the rapid population growth of wildlife including raccoons, skunks, fishers,
coyotes, foxes, feral cats (housecats which are either born in the wild or adapt to it), deer, even moose and bear. This because
the area is naturally heavily forested, and the wildlife has grown much less fearful of man, and especially because we provide them
free room and board (dumpsters, trash cans, etc.), so that the population of these animals often exceeds that found in more wild areas
like central New Hampshire or upstate Maine. This tendency has accelerated in the past 10 years. I suspect the same thing may be
happening in parts of NY state, NJ, PA, etc.

Ecstatic
11-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Whoops forgot to reduce the size sorry :roll:
So why not do so and edit your post?

dreamer
11-08-2005, 03:47 PM
I have a black cat named Salem --she is the black-light of my life ---------Maine Coon cats are awesome Ecstatic ---your's sound small though --no? ---

Lobo
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
I've got a cat that weighs 31.5 lbs. Black and white, looks like Sylvester the cat.
Started eating the day he showed up and hasn't stopped.

kalina
11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
... a little chihuahua, a long-haired one that is a cross between a chihuahua and a papillon. She's 6 years old, 12 pounds, and also starred on my album cover. :D

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 08:36 PM
I had a siamese cat and her name was "Aoki" - I had named her after the model Devon Aoki .. But anyways i don't have her no more ... =/

But i want a yorkie, or a teacup chihuahua<--typo anyone care to get me one?

LoL! ... I might get one like this summer i dont know?

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Awwwwwwwww! I cried when i lost my cat ..

Girl, I dont got it (My future doggie) yet! LoL!

I want one soooooooooooooo bad ...

Hugh Jarrod
11-08-2005, 09:26 PM
At one point I had 4 aquariums. Now as it is I have a smake (Califronia King) and an African giant mantis.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Im a mess .. I didn't go yet ...

Cause i dont feel like waiting and going through 7months just to get em' ...

I might just buy mones off some girls who sell them that my friend goes to ...

But then again I was also referred to go to umm Mount Sinai on like i think 96st or 86st and from what i "heard" u get em faster then Callen Lorde ...

But ima go to Callen Lorde tomorrow and see whats up with them there first ... Are u still going to Callen Lorde?

I need mones fast - Im going through it!

I feel so ugly girl ... When I see pics of Allanah, Giselle, . and them girls .. I feel like sh!t! ...

But I know one day, That can be me ...

BeardedOne
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Arianna: Jigger is gorgeous and looks a lot like my multi-named stray (Who is also called Hoover sometimes because of the way he sux up the food).

Davex: Beautiful Dalmation. One of the few dogs I really appreciate (I'm more of a catster).

I used to visit the AdCritic site a lot and loved the Budweiser commercial with the Dalmation pups. One is picked up by a fireman and he sticks his tongue out at a pup that is left behind. Fast forward to proud Dalmation on fire truck. Then fire truck meets Budweiser wagon with Clydesdales. Budweiser Dalmation mascot next to teamster turns to dog on fire truck and sticks his tongue out. :lol:

BeardedOne
11-08-2005, 09:40 PM
All of my pets have always been other peoples. Can't wait to have my own someday, lol.

But Angela, your current pets are so easy to care for. :wink:

*Kiely_Marie*
11-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Im a mess .. I didn't go yet ...

Cause i dont feel like waiting and going through 7months just to get em' ...

I might just buy mones off some girls who sell them that my friend goes to ...

But then again I was also referred to go to umm Mount Sinai on like i think 96st or 86st and from what i "heard" u get em faster then Callen Lorde ...

But ima go to Callen Lorde tomorrow and see whats up with them there first ... Are u still going to Callen Lorde?

I need mones fast - Im going through it!

I feel so ugly girl ... When I see pics of Allanah, Giselle, . and them girls .. I feel like sh!t! ...

But I know one day, That can be me ...Awwww. Girl, don't feel like that! You've got tons of potential, mama. Get your butt over to Callen-Lorde and get on the list, if that's what you have to do. I still go. So far, 2 hormone shots, and t-blockers for 2 monthes. Don't self-medicate, mama. The shots are better than pills and patches. They teach you how to give yourself the shots at C-L. And there is a pharmacy right around the corner that gives a nice discount on the meds for C-L patients. I see Dr McNett over there. He's really nice, and explains what's going on very clearly. Don't rush into things w/ the self-medicating. Just get yourself over there, and do things on healthy and safe schedule. And, again, don't put yourself down, because you are gonna blossom into a beautiful TS. You've already got nice, natural looks, and that's important. Now get on a subway or bus, or get in a cab, and get over there! Well, call them first just to make sure they'll see you. ;) lol - But I'm serious. They are super-cool, and are truely TS health professionals. Keep me posted, mama. :)

Well the reason I feel like this most of the time ... Is because me and most of my friends started the same and they already got pummped and ish and stuff ... But yeah! You right! ...

I know the shots work faster, Thats why i was gonna buy some shots off some of these girls i know downtown who sell them and stuff but im not sure .. Im scared they might gimme the wrong ish cause u know the NYC girls is shady out - well the old girls!

Ima go tomorrow and see whats up .. Id rather go in person then to call!

By the way thanks sweety ... So since u go to Callen Lorde - How long do they take before giving u the mones?

BeardedOne
11-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Arianna: Jigger is gorgeous and looks a lot like my multi-named stray (Who is also called Hoover sometimes because of the way he sux up the food). ty. :) Jigger is actually a little "Hoover" himself. ;) He tought himself how to wedge his paw into the cabinet door and open it, where I used to keep his dry food. Gotta keep that stuff locked up as tight as Fort Knox now. ;) lol

My indoor cat does that, too. Though her goal is to just go in and sit in the empty cabinet (I never kept their food there). Then she pops out and looks at me with that "Didja miss me?" smile. :)

Lafuerza
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Ah, pets. Brings back fine and bad memories. I had a squirrel monkey when I was a kid, but had to leave him when I moved to Holland. Though I left him in good hands, shedding a few tears was inevitable.

Then, here in Holland, I got a cat. I spent some wonderful years with her until the moment that my mother felt that enough was enough (she hated her) and I had to give my pet away again.

Currently I'm petless, but my gf has a dog though (Husky).

cheribaum
11-09-2005, 01:44 AM
I have a 3 yr old brindle colored, (brown and orange marble, most pitbulls are brindle) Dachsund named "Chip" He travels everywhere with me and is actually more popular than me, hes the coolest

www.cheri-baum.com

cheribaum
11-09-2005, 01:46 AM
I fucked up... ignore this

www.cheri-baum.com

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 01:47 AM
Kiely u will be fine mame. U already put so many to shame and your not even moning so imagine when u do. You far from manly hunny and 1 of the most important tricks to realness (if that's the effect u r going for) is your hair. And you have nice hair so the rest is in the box.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Kiely u will be fine mame. U already put so many to shame and your not even moning so imagine when u do. You far from manly hunny and 1 of the most important tricks to realness (if that's the effect u r going for) is your hair. And you have nice hair so the rest is in the box.

Ecstatic
11-09-2005, 02:06 AM
I have a black cat named Salem --she is the black-light of my life ---------Maine Coon cats are awesome Ecstatic ---your's sound small though --no? ---
Not really. males commonly reach 13 to 18 pounds, with females normally weighing about 9 to 12, and ours are female, so one is in the middle of the normal range at 10 lbs and the other close to the high end at 11.5lbs. Male coons are much larger; I knew one that weighed 25 lbs without an ounce of fat named Wolfson. He lived on a farm and when he would disappear for days on end, we'd joke that he was out bagging deer.

dreamer
11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
deer! --I didn't know any of that ---just always thought they were huuuge ----my old bud had a mix of wild and domestic --I forget what exactly (if I remember correctly --each kitten was like 600 bucks) ---but Murphy was HUGE!! --just huge ---well --not HUGE huge --like a lynx or anything --but big ----I was disappointed when he had him fixed ---gotta keep those genes a spreadin!

BeardedOne
11-09-2005, 05:33 PM
He lived on a farm and when he would disappear for days on end, we'd joke that he was out bagging deer.

A friend of mine from Long Island once had a big grey longhair cat that actually went out and bested a standard (Not one of the wimpy little ones) poodle and then managed to drag the carcass most of the way home. Scary cat. :shock:

BeardedOne
11-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Just found this pic of my porch-dwelling stray, sometimes called "Hoover" for the way he sux up the food. Out of twenty pictures I took, this was the only one that didn't show just the top of his head or his wiggly butt. :)

A further note on Dalmations mentioned earlier:

It is often asked of firefighters how the Dalmation became the mascot of that profession. One story is that the first organized fire company was formed on the border of Dalmatia and Sardinia in the year 622.

So, it was either the dog or a Sardine. :lol: :lol: :lol: