PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the young girls dancing to Single Ladies

princevince89
05-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Im sure many of you have seen this, they have spoken about it on CNN and doctor Phil, but if you havent, here ya go YouTube- little girls goin hard on single ladies! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i11yBX0kBwo)

Personally my only problem is the outfits, these girls are unbelievable dancers. I honestly think its adorable but maybe that's just because I'm young (20) believe me these parents are probably awful people and it makes me think of all the terrible beauty pageants featuring five year olds with pounds of makeup. I don't know just wanted to hear what hungangels thought about it.

princevince89
05-15-2010, 07:08 AM
what i mean by "that's just because I'm young" just means as opposed to the older generations who are usually more conservative.

BlueEyed84
05-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Stuff like this and those little girl beauty pageants really piss me off. Especially the beauty pageants. Mothers living vicariously through their daughters and parading them around like little breathing trophies or something.

daleach
05-15-2010, 08:46 PM
gross. .

zekemek
05-15-2010, 09:18 PM
say what you will, but you have to appreciate their commitment to sparkle motion.

peggygee
05-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Stuff like this and those little girl beauty pageants really piss me off. Especially the beauty pageants. Mothers living vicariously through their daughters and parading them around like little breathing trophies or something.

Didn't think it was appropriate either, nor or the beauty pageants.

Yes, the children seem quite talented, but the choreography and
costuming were not age appropriate for them.

Let children be children.

fred41
05-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Many people can and do produce children....but many of them aren't good parents.

MajorHardOn26
05-16-2010, 01:06 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hexHz_67GcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hexHz_67GcM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

giovanni_hotel
05-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Why feed the pedophiles?? 'Sexing up' little girls is ALWAYS a bad idea; that dance routine was meant for grown women with the intent of sexually titillating grown men.

Whoever missed the idea that little girls should NEVER BE sexually provocative is a damn idiot!! All the grinding, twisting, and booty dropping while wearing makeup and two-pieces by a bunch of 9 year old girls, well, let's just say the million+ hits that vid had on youtube were from sick assholes with inappropriate thoughts.

Human-After-All
05-16-2010, 02:19 PM
say what you will, but you have to appreciate their commitment to sparkle motion.

Ha ha ha! Brilliant!

bulldog
05-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Children nowadays are learning about sex younger and younger, why encourage them even further with stuff like this? I mean come on, there were plenty of pregnant girls in our fricken middle school when I was there, I cant imagine it has gotten any better :S

CaptainPlanet
05-17-2010, 04:32 AM
Come on the outfits are dance outfits obviously, if your kids or anyone else in your family have never danced then you don't and won't understand its as simple as that. Get with the times guys

Silcc69
05-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Pretty much sums it up

gotchagood
05-17-2010, 07:02 AM
Sickening, but as long as society/general media idolizes people like beyonce, cyrus, agullara,ga ga and continue to play vidoes like the ones they make, garbage like this will continue to influence and pollute the minds of young girls. The adults that allow and subject their young girls to this madness for a piece of fame are just as guilty, kinda like letting you child star in a movie where they curse like sailors.

Have a great day

princevince89
05-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Come on the outfits are dance outfits obviously, if your kids or anyone else in your family have never danced then you don't and won't understand its as simple as that. Get with the times guys

Im with you dude, I mean I understand the counter arguement, but this was a dance competition. Honestly, if I had a daughter and she really loved dancing, I would let her do this. "Get with the times" Exactly.

princevince89
05-17-2010, 07:41 AM
The only reason I said these parents are probably insane is because literally I immediately associated them with the beauty pageant mothers. But, I don't really know their situation, like how much these girls want to do this vs. how much these parents want their kids to do this.

sucka4chix
05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Get with the times???? You two are irresponsible foolish people!!! Kids need to be allowed to be kids (Michael Jackson). The problem is that you ARE young and it takes years to gain wisdom. Kids are having kids and they treat their children as FRIENDS instead of a responsibility. You can't teach a child life skills when you have none yourself. You can say it's just a dance competition, but that's because you lack the wisdom to see the ramifications. These girls will be lucky if their future simply involves a stripper pole.
All that said, there is a much much much worse viral vid with little kids "dancing" humping each other while latin adults cheer them on. Every adult involved in that should be shot, and I mean that!!

ohioguy13
05-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Dance moms are a sliver away from beauty pagent moms. Get with it? Are you serious? I will grant you I do admire how close they are mimicking what they saw on television very well. Do they understand what they are projecting or what it means? probably not. It goes to show you you dont have to have brains to be a parent just about 20 minutes with someone. This is way inapropriate for girls that young. and the outfits are a pervs dream. Sucka said it very well above

princevince89
05-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Get with the times???? You two are irresponsible foolish people!!! Kids need to be allowed to be kids (Michael Jackson). The problem is that you ARE young and it takes years to gain wisdom. Kids are having kids and they treat their children as FRIENDS instead of a responsibility. You can't teach a child life skills when you have none yourself. You can say it's just a dance competition, but that's because you lack the wisdom to see the ramifications. These girls will be lucky if their future simply involves a stripper pole.
All that said, there is a much much much worse viral vid with little kids "dancing" humping each other while latin adults cheer them on. Every adult involved in that should be shot, and I mean that!!

Saying that kids need to be aloud to be kids is fair, but to use Michael Jackson as an example to prove your point is unfair. You clearly have no information on this subject because if you did you would know that this idea of child actors or performers growing up to be strippers and drug addicts is a huge myth. And my point is we don't know these situations between the parents and the kids so to make a claim stating that their treating them like friends is just making shit up. "These girls will be lucky if their future simply involves a stripper pole." What an insane claim to make. Based on what? You sound like the people who say that two men or women can't raise a child. Bottom line, don't make a claim about something preventing a child from developing properly, or any claim for that matter, just from what have heard or your "gut" feeling because you look like an idiot.

sucka4chix
05-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Saying that kids need to be aloud to be kids is fair, but to use Michael Jackson as an example to prove your point is unfair. You clearly have no information on this subject because if you did you would know that this idea of child actors or performers growing up to be strippers and drug addicts is a huge myth. And my point is we don't know these situations between the parents and the kids so to make a claim stating that their treating them like friends is just making shit up. "These girls will be lucky if their future simply involves a stripper pole." What an insane claim to make. Based on what? You sound like the people who say that two men or women can't raise a child. Bottom line, don't make a claim about something preventing a child from developing properly, or any claim for that matter, just from what have heard or your "gut" feeling because you look like an idiot.
No offense, but your brain just stopped developing not too long ago, dude. That's why people don't want you drinking and car insurance is so high, because around 18 and 19 your brain has a growth spurt like it does when you're a toddler. At your age you're just not as rational as you're ultimately going to be! Don't get mad--- it's a physiological fact. Michael Jackson was almost 30 before you were even born, so you're not qualified to say if he's relevant or not. All this stuff I've LIVED, so that's what it's based on---- life. I grew up with Michael Jackson, I know dozens of strippers personally (and they're all tainted souls, all of 'em), I have friends and family who've raised children as friends. Sure there will always be anomalies, but if it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it's usually a fish. What you don't understand is that some things always leave a mark, and that mark is always the same, that's why forensics works.
Going back and forth is a waste of my time especially with someone who hasn't lived long enough --- it'll be years before I get to say it and years before you understand it, but I will get to say "I told you so".

princevince89
05-18-2010, 02:30 AM
No offense, but your brain just stopped developing not too long ago, dude. That's why people don't want you drinking and car insurance is so high, because around 18 and 19 your brain has a growth spurt like it does when you're a toddler. At your age you're just not as rational as you're ultimately going to be! Don't get mad--- it's a physiological fact. Michael Jackson was almost 30 before you were even born, so you're not qualified to say if he's relevant or not. All this stuff I've LIVED, so that's what it's based on---- life. I grew up with Michael Jackson, I know dozens of strippers personally (and they're all tainted souls, all of 'em), I have friends and family who've raised children as friends. Sure there will always be anomalies, but if it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it's usually a fish. What you don't understand is that some things always leave a mark, and that mark is always the same, that's why forensics works.
Going back and forth is a waste of my time especially with someone who hasn't lived long enough --- it'll be years before I get to say it and years before you understand it, but I will get to say "I told you so".

Lol there's nothing cuter than watching an argument be reduced to personal insults and expressions like "looks like a fish..." Also, I don't think me not growing up with somebody doesn't make me qualified to comment. I actually do very much understand certain things leave a mark. For example I believe that child molesters should be in prison much longer and hitting a child, even the occasional spanking, is extremely immoral. The reason I believe this is because data backs up that this is very harmful to children and they are more likely to grow up to be addicts, strippers etc. This is the difference between my argument and yours. Yours is gut feeling and personal experience where mine is rational. Now please, save yourself from further embarrassment and stfu.

sucka4chix
05-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Grow up infant!

princevince89
05-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Grow up infant!

LMAO. I love it. Thanks for playing.