PDA

View Full Version : URGENT MESSAGE ABOUT JOANNA JET!

AllanahStarrNYC
09-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Everyone,

Joanna is going trough a personal crisis right now and needs some encouragement. I do not think she is doing very well.

I know she has alot of fans on this board so I am asking you guys to go please go yo her yahoo club and post some words of
encouragement.

http://groups.yahoo/group/joannajetfanclub/

I think she needs all the support and encouragement she can get right now.

So please if you have a moment make sure to go there.

I have contacted a friend to see if someone can check up on her in London, as we do not have any mutual friends there.

Thanx

Allanah

NYCe
09-27-2003, 10:14 AM
I hope she is ok. This is really fucked up.

Ferris
09-27-2003, 04:57 PM
I've been reading the emails on her list & it seems that she is ok now. Someone on her list called Scotland Yard. They managed to get her to a hospital before it was too late. She’s down but not out. :cry:

goldtop
09-27-2003, 05:10 PM
What's the matter ? I am just outside London, can I help in any way ?

I cant access the link Allanah posted.

Bigguy
09-27-2003, 05:34 PM
Try this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joannajetfanclub/

Joanna is going through a divorce and is having a difficult time because she has a daughter too. She is calling out to her fans to help her. A while ago she trashed her appartment. Now she tried to od on pills, and fortunally she did let people know in the forum and some of her friends so they got to her in time. I'm just worried if she does something and doesn't let anybody know. I hope it doesn't happen and that she can work through this.

iluvshemales
09-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Keep it together girl. i know u will. u r the best of the best and u r going to act that way dear. keep ur face up. always remember u r neve alone. we, ur fans, r always there for u. and we will always be there for u. for u will alwas be in our heart. always.

WE ALL LOVE U. keep ur chin up and remeber u r not alone. WE KNOW U CAN DO IT, CAUSE U R JOANNA. IT'S SIMPLE AS THAT. and Joanna we want ur pretty face smiling again and show us that beautiful smiling face once again.

Good Luck and God bless

PS. guy can u give this message to Joanna. i cant get through that site above. will really appreciate it. and guyz, let her how u feel. please

NYCe
09-29-2003, 04:38 AM
I'll be sure to post it.

NYCe
09-29-2003, 04:12 PM
Here is a response from Joanna Jett:

Hello everyone,

For once, I am not quite sure what I want to say.

This last month has been one of sheer insanity and looking back, I cannot believe that I managed to lose the plot in such a drastic way. I am now feeling bewildered, slightly lost and totally drained but with the knowledge that after having managed to reach rock bottom the only way forward now is up and that gives me the hope that I can pull myself back together and rebuild my life.

I thank you all for your messages/calls of caring and support and feel ashamed at having had the capability for the selfishness that was my decision to commit suicide.

I have started pulling myself together. I am now attending meetings at Cocaine Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous and I am working on making amends to those that I let down as a consequence of my descent into madness. To give myself something positive to work towards, I have also decided to move to LA in the New Year so that I may give myself a fresh start.

Yours, rather rattled but on the mend,

Joanna Jet
xxx

iluvshemales
09-29-2003, 10:15 PM
thanx guy

that's really good to hear. here's hoping she recovers real soon. we r all with you Jo. we know you can do it. we have a seat here waiting for u. join us anytime. keep good thoughts in mind girl and u shall do fine.

waiting for u to take ur seat with us with lots of love from all of us.