PDA

View Full Version : wow luchosout of control

gas14
05-06-2010, 02:11 PM
drove to queens yesterday to look at luchos around 12pm, the amount of tranny that went inside blows any current manhattan party and they were hot hot, reminded me of the old days in manhattan at old edelweiss , the girls will walk in the club come outside and get pick up by guy driving by, sat in my car and watch it go on for 30 minutes till i couldnt resist pick up a girl and gave me a blow job for 60, shes was fuckin hot,cops were around but i found it awkard that the guys picking up the girls didnt mind and were talking to them in the street picking them up and the cops were down the road

thx1138
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM

Steps from the 69th St./Roosevelt Ave. subway entrance and across from a huge evangelical church, this gay club caters to a mostly Latin clientele encompassing young guayabera- and Western-shirt-clad men, middle-aged gringos on the prowl, settled-down couples eager to salsa, and immaculately groomed twentysomethings resembling misplaced East Villagers. Surrounded by mirrored walls, the dance floor takes pride of place under the elevated D.J. booth in back; salsa, merengue, and cumbia segue into raucous reggaeton, dance-hall reggae, and hip-hop as the night wears on (and the shirts come off). Those who aren't moved to dance can perch at a neon-lit bar under a cabana hutch then watch the spinning lights and smoke machines at a distance. Weekly late-night drag shows make Lucho's a destination spot, especially for Mirkala Crystal's biweekly Star Search on Sundays. — Amy Hundley

thx1138
05-06-2010, 02:55 PM
"middle aged gringos on the prowl" - lol

gas14
05-06-2010, 04:31 PM
the only thing i know girls were smoking hot

flabbybody
05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
"middle aged gringos on the prowl" - lol

"middle aged chaser gringos" to be exact

flabbybody
05-06-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm getting myself a Charlie Harper shirt and heading to Roosevelt Ave

gas14
05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
what is saw was not middle aged gringos were 20 and 30 year old picking up girls and they werent gringos

fred41
05-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I always thought the place was a bit on the sleazy side (and waaay TV and CD heavy)..but maybe it changed.

Looking 4 Now
05-07-2010, 04:24 AM
I always thought the place was a bit on the sleazy side (and waaay TV and CD heavy)..but maybe it changed.

it reminds me of edelwiess and the old meat packing district
in the mid 90's ...that was sleazy too ...but i loved it

TsVanessa69
05-07-2010, 04:25 AM
I have always loved Lucho's. I find that the straight latino men on the DL and some black and white guys as well, are always hiding in the shadows at Lucho's. A nice change for me because its a club where the men like to dance and hang out, never noticed chaser type guys, usually cuz Im on the dance floor with a drink in both hands!
FUEGO!

Looking 4 Now
05-07-2010, 04:47 AM
I have always loved Lucho's. I find that the straight latino men on the DL and some black and white guys as well, are always hiding in the shadows at Lucho's. A nice change for me because its a club where the men like to dance and hang out, never noticed chaser type guys, usually cuz Im on the dance floor with a drink in both hands!
FUEGO!

that's what really surprises me
there's a lot of trannys there late at night
and very few chasers

flabbybody
08-26-2010, 12:27 AM
poster for upcoming event.
can someone translate ?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-26-2010, 01:13 AM
Ebonics translation for my Jewish older brother:

A totally new different concept with your favorite girls that will still rape you for drinks at the bar and rape you in their apartment after hours..............

;)

ELSAPO
08-26-2010, 05:12 AM
close but no cigar. Its come meet your favorite chicks with a different twist.

scubaman
08-26-2010, 08:09 AM
poster for upcoming event.
can someone translate ?

You know that this is in Queens?

tvman999
08-26-2010, 05:57 PM
The key with Luchos is to get there NO earlier than 2am, before that hardly any girls are in there. If you are like me and just a chaser for chicks with dicks, its torture if you get their earlier. Just a bunch of guys hitting on you and making you feel like an asshole and out of place. I like it for all the "new" faces as opposed to the same ole same ole that I know from the city. Don't get me wrong, I do love the same ole same ole. There is no place like NYC, but Queens is a bit cheaper although the "game" is the same. The fee to get into Luchos is less than 10 bucks and drinks are cheaper as well. I have not tried the girls yet but prices start at $100 rather than $200.

flabbybody
08-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I can never get used to tranny time. It's as if they live in the LA time zone even though they're in New York.

thx for the tips tvman

scubaman
08-27-2010, 01:14 AM
thx for the tips tvman

Does this mean your going to make an apperance? You'll actually leave Manhattan and head into Queens. Really?

Helvis2012
08-27-2010, 07:37 AM
The key with Luchos is to get there NO earlier than 2am, before that hardly any girls are in there. If you are like me and just a chaser for chicks with dicks, its torture if you get their earlier. Just a bunch of guys hitting on you and making you feel like an asshole and out of place. I like it for all the "new" faces as opposed to the same ole same ole that I know from the city. Don't get me wrong, I do love the same ole same ole. There is no place like NYC, but Queens is a bit cheaper although the "game" is the same. The fee to get into Luchos is less than 10 bucks and drinks are cheaper as well. I have not tried the girls yet but prices start at $100 rather than $200.

I suppose most of the girls are in Manhattan before going back to Queens.

tvman999
08-28-2010, 12:03 AM
I suppose most of the girls are in Manhattan before going back to Queens.
To be honest, I think most of them live in Queens and do not care to travel to Manhattan. I live in Queens but go to Manhattan at least twice a week. I do not see what the big deal is about traveling between the two. Its been my experience that most of the girls in Manhattan just laugh at going to Queens. I practically live at Sunny / Allanah's / Sandy Michelle and Lucky Cheng parties and know all the crowd. Except for perhaps Eibby and Vanessa (who both live in Queens) you never see any of the Manhattan crowd in Luchos. Its a kick to me, to see new faces and I think to myself, where have they been hiding, I thought I knew every gurl in NY? Helvis, its like Eden in Brooklyn, none of those gurls are from Manhattan or at least I have never seen them before. I have only ventured to Luchos and have never been anywhere else in Queens like Atlantis but maybe if Samara Rivera keeps trying we can get some "fun" places in Queens too. I luv it all, no matter where !! Besides its cheaper than going to San Francisco or Chicago to see new faces.

ELSAPO
08-28-2010, 06:21 AM
Good call on that one. I always said queens is the hidden gem in east coast for hot and affordable girls.

flabbybody
08-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Does this mean your going to make an apperance? You'll actually leave Manhattan and head into Queens. Really?
I was in Astoria once.
it's really far