PDA

View Full Version : Question for this Boards Owners

pattayalb4me
09-26-2003, 05:57 AM
To the people who own this forum/message board loaded with banners all over the place promoting websites; I noticed that when i put the left-click feature over the banners it brings up a refer code in the lower left, which, to your credit, sends money to your pockets every time someone leaves this site and joins one of those. [try it, fellow board members who think this site may be impartial]. My question is; why should we believe any of your reviews about the sites that you are promoting? If it is in your best financial interest for people to join them, wouldn't it also be in your best interest to speak highly of them? If you rated one of 'your' sites poorly, you would make no money, quite simple, because you only make money with that refer code from people who join directly from here.

i hope that the other people who read this board are aware of this, and we are all waiting patiently for your reply, as well as some more reviews of the sites you are promoting; anyone care to bet they all get glowing recommendations? "show me the money"!
pattayaLB4me@hotmail.com

NYCe
09-26-2003, 06:25 AM
Why should you believe any of our reviews? Simple. We haven't reviewed any sites yet. Not one of the reviews posted in this forum was written by a member of the HungAngels Staff.

Also the point of this site is not to make money, it's to provide a community for TS and Guys who like them to talk, post and discuss what they want to discuss in an environment that is conductive to discussion. The money made via the banners helps defray the cost of running this site, but we all have real day (and night) jobs.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2003, 06:44 AM
That is right! Web sites are not free to run dear.

The guys who run this site do it on pure effort.

Anyway, those are my two cents.

I don't always agree with the stuff I read on here, especially the negative opinions and comments about others some people are prone to
express.

But hey it's is a free board, with free speech.

Anyway, I am glad I can support this site in any which way possible.

THEY DO A GREAT JOB!

Allanah Starr
www.ShemaleExotica.com

GroobySteven
09-26-2003, 10:22 AM
Why else would you think there are banners on the site? It's fairly obvious.
Presume you've just got online - congratulations.
seanchai

Desperado
09-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Hung Angels is a GREAT site. I always assumed they got referral money from the links...and, based on that assumption, I've joined a few sites through here simply to do my part. I hope eveyone does the same. And if, by chance, the site owners were to get insanely rich in the process that would be awesome. Not that they're doing it, but if Hung Angels DIDN'T promote those paysites that paid them referrals, they'd be nuts. This is America!! Plus, at $20 per month, who cares if some of the paysites are better than others. I say just sit back, relax, enjoy the company & camaraderie here, check out these incredible creatures called Hung Angels, join all of the linked paysites, fuck with Mega every now and then.....and be sure to go to Allanah's Party on Oct. 17th! - Desperado

pattayalb4me
09-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Ooops; seems as though I committed a FauxPas! and I am not too shy to admit that. since yesterday was my first time visiting this site I really DID think that the reviews here were written by the staff; so excuse moi! perhaps for the new people that land on this site the owners here may want to place a disclaimer above the review section, stating that the views there do not necessarily reflect the views of the staff, etc, etc. lest someone else make the same mistake? seems as though only one uninformed bloke is posting reviews there and frankly he comes across like a know-it-all who really doesn't know shite!
and to miss vicky; no, I am not a queen, just a gent who likes ladyboys! right; hotmail; no trickery there, simply a way for me to communicate with the outside world. I stay in thailand most of the year and don't want the bother of locating or paying for a proper ISP. and the name tells the crowds what i seek; " Pattaya ladyboy for me!" when i go to the bangkoktonight.com message board or bangkokchat.com the ladyboys know me by this easy screen name.
no problems here [mai pen rai]; sorry I invaded your group and I probably will not come back because there is not a lot of chat about thai ladyboys here. someone sent me a link to what I thought was a very unfair representation of a friends website and I wanted to sound off, which i did. sorry for any controversy.
Cheers, Trev pattayaLB4me@hotmail.com