PDA

View Full Version : Celeste

skip321321
11-07-2005, 07:40 AM
Anyone have free videos of the awesome and sexy Celeste. shes the cutest thing ive ever seen. Nic, u might be able to help me out :)

tsceleste
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Anyone have free videos of the awesome and sexy Celeste. shes the cutest thing ive ever seen. Nic, u might be able to help me out :)Naughty boy! Looking for videos of me?

theone
12-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Beautiful Celeste.

You are absolutely stunning. Naturally beautiful, it's amazing to see, everytime.

saifan
12-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Take the hit and sign up for Shemalestrokers. In addition to two very hot Celeste clips you'll also get great vids by a host of other hot girls.

And although the site is pretty bad now Trannysurprise is worth a sign up just for her hot hot vid.

ottorocket
12-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Anyone have free videos of the awesome and sexy Celeste. shes the cutest thing ive ever seen. Nic, u might be able to help me out :)Naughty boy! Looking for videos of me?

Why don't you have HHA status?

Night Rider
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM

Please tell me this isn't a "sexy magdi" stunt :o

ottorocket
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM

Please tell me this isn't a "sexy magdi" stunt :o

Curious minds..

tsceleste
12-07-2007, 07:15 AM
What is Sexy Magdi?

Tanuki
12-07-2007, 07:35 AM
yes,, what is sexy magdi? I missed that day. what happened?
I thought it was suspicious all along too.

Mac_Hine
12-07-2007, 07:48 AM
celeste, may i say that your butthole is magnificent, a true work of art.

bezane
12-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Like I said before. I know Celeste. She is better in person. She is not a fast bartender. She is not a slow bartender. She is a half fast bartender. Actually not a bartender at all anymore. She was awesome. And she should at least acknowledge that at least I went out in the cold during her graveyards to get Jack In The Box. She has a huge appetite. I brought her pizza too. And Shrimp Cocktail. Hey Celeste that pizza place has since burned down!!!!

Anyway. She is an awesome chick. I wish she was just a great looking chick and a real bitch. But I'm afraid she's got the whole package guys. Skin like silk.

tsceleste
12-07-2007, 09:18 AM
celeste, may i say that your butthole is magnificent, a true work of art.

Thank you!

hwbs
12-07-2007, 10:01 AM
wow we have some great poets on HA :)

wombat33
12-07-2007, 01:42 PM
What is Sexy Magdi?

Was a GG who posted here with pics and had us fooled. We think you are gorgeous and completely fem looking. They hope it is not too good to be true.

You ARE 100% passable and one of the prettiest faces and sexiest girls we have seen here.

tsceleste
12-07-2007, 01:58 PM
What is Sexy Magdi?

Was a GG who posted here with pics and had us fooled. We think you are gorgeous and completely fem looking. They hope it is not too good to be true.

You ARE 100% passable and one of the prettiest faces and sexiest girls we have seen here.

LOL, I didnt know I had to show my ID card. I take it as a complement I guess. Have any of you seen my older pics?

altUKsteve
01-09-2008, 12:46 PM
LOL, I didnt know I had to show my ID card. I take it as a complement I guess. Have any of you seen my older pics?[/quote]

I dion't know if this is older, but they are hot. Hope you don't mind me putting them up, I'm just doing it to show how gorgeous you are!