PDA

View Full Version : 3 reasons why i cant stand women

avrix
05-01-2010, 11:41 PM
:angry HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JerseyMike
05-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Ok so lets decode this, they like to go shopping, they walk in the middle of the street while on cell phones and they give you the cold shoulder when you try to talk geopolitical topics in bed....... dumb bitches.

Coroner
05-02-2010, 02:50 AM
Yeah, fuck women...... literally.

russtafa
05-02-2010, 02:53 AM
they love being snobby,they lack the sex drive of a tgirl,they allways expect to have everything their way,bad drivers,in love with themselves,ignorant of the world and its ways

Belial
05-02-2010, 03:35 AM
I like having sex with women, and the feeling is mutual most times.
There's no reason to hate ...This thread is bizarre.

rick_932
05-02-2010, 04:15 AM
I like having sex with women, and the feeling is mutual most times.
There's no reason to hate ...This thread is bizarre.

i think this is a shock thread

aprilian
05-02-2010, 05:30 AM
they love being snobby,they lack the sex drive of a tgirl,they allways expect to have everything their way,bad drivers,in love with themselves,ignorant of the world and its ways

That describes most PEOPLE not just women.

alyssats
05-02-2010, 06:56 AM
i dont know whats bad in shopping, we girls shop for clothes and make up to make ourselves beautiful for you guys?

sometimes girls need to strong and a snob since theres many guys out there that are perv, weirdo and obnoxious who will just suddenly harrass us? maybe you guys havent experience it but me almost everyday i got encounter from guys who will follow me on the street, malls, subway... some will even suddenly touch our ass and boobies. guys are very strong i cant protect myself once they attacked me i had so many instance that guys tried to rape me! we girls are just protecting ourselves

in bed off course we sometimes are not in the mood for sex and just want to relax and sleep. is there anything wrong with that?

i know im not a GG but as a TS i could experience what GG do. its just that i cant get pregnant and menstruate and have a throbbing hard dick between my smooth legs ;)

DL_NL
05-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Another dumb thread.

aduusw
05-02-2010, 01:21 PM
maybe there are only 3 reason why u hate girls but sure there are thousands of reason why i love them

buckjohnson
05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
alimony, child support, and false,fake,fraudelent pregnacies. three reasons you can hate GG and not TG

tao1kiku
05-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Lack of honesty and openess, self serving agenda, always looking for "the better deal", no thought of monogamy, wanting a man for what he can give to her rather than for the person that he is. That's why I'm single and staying that way.

Bunzee
05-03-2010, 08:05 AM
great thread ... i also wanna say how ppl say that women have feeling and women are the caring ones, BS! a guy is MUCH more likely to help you with than any woman would!

avrix
05-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Another reason

tsmandy
05-04-2010, 10:35 AM
and you guys are surprised when TS say that their fans are all repressed homosexuals. Trans women are women, and every guy who doesn't get that is wasting his time.

alyssats
05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
^ so true! yes why you "most "guys here hate girls so much when we TS girls are girls also?

Prospero
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
weird and silly thread. Girls are great. So are t girls.

buckjohnson
05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I gave you my reasons why I hate GG and not TG. But I see how a TG will have trouble with the distinction, and since hate is a very unique word in the English language, I will revise and say three reasons why I intensely dislike GG's. To show how strong the evolutionary process is, though I strongly dislike them, tonight is dollar night at my favorite pool hall, and I will make my usual appearance there, buying 6 dollar drinks, play some intense pool, listen to so Al, James, Etta, and BB, Miles and Rude Boy (the best jukebox in town), pick me up an GG and take her to my house, where we will play scrabble and spades in the cops come knocking

mellownella
05-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Hate girls? Freud would have loved you.....hate is a strong word, it's often used when something a little less emotive would do!

Ryz
05-04-2010, 10:29 PM
alimony, child support, and false,fake,fraudelent pregnacies. three reasons you can hate GG and not TG

what if you actually want a child :S

SarahG
05-05-2010, 04:35 PM

I gave you my reasons why I hate GG and not TG. But I see how a TG will have trouble with the distinction, and since hate is a very unique word in the English language, I will revise and say three reasons why I intensely dislike GG's. To show how strong the evolutionary process is, though I strongly dislike them, tonight is dollar night at my favorite pool hall, and I will make my usual appearance there, buying 6 dollar drinks, play some intense pool, listen to so Al, James, Etta, and BB, Miles and Rude Boy (the best jukebox in town), pick me up an GG and take her to my house, where we will play scrabble and spades in the cops come knocking

I don't think you're all getting what tsmandy (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=5439) was saying earlier in this thread.

The thread is entitled "3 reasons why i cant stand women"... NOT "3 reasons why I cant stand GG's"

...Notice the difference? By responding to this thread by saying "how preferable tgirls are to women" you're literally saying that tgirls are NOT women. :???:

avrix
05-06-2010, 03:25 AM
So stupid. Makes me angry !

buckjohnson
05-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Foot size reminds me of my ex, who wore a size11 1/2

lovesall
05-07-2010, 04:39 PM
It's like the old saying "Can't live with them, can't live without them".

avrix
05-08-2010, 12:55 AM
And what the fuck is this shit ?