Nothing!

LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2005, 08:59 PM
I refuse to respond to this thread until the originator edits the grammar
LMAO

Legend
11-06-2005, 09:01 PM
My first post was a joke,there is nothing wrong with it,but what the fuck kind of topic is this?

Felicia Katt
11-06-2005, 09:03 PM
it was obvious your first post was a joke. so was mine. I just figured if we covered the range of positions, the thread could go away :)

FK

TheAlphaMale
11-06-2005, 09:05 PM
This has to be a joke topic??

Legend
11-06-2005, 09:08 PM
it was obvious your first post was a joke. so was mine. I just figured if we covered the range of positions, the thread could go away :)

FK

it was Nice try, CRap to bad i messed it up sorry!

ANIYAH
11-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Nothing i think Personallyy ....They just must be tall and handsome ....Color is not and issue to me

BeardedOne
11-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey, I'm from the heartland of interracial sex.

Goats, chickens, cows, emus.

It's tough to find an actual human around here. :shock:

Hugh Jarrod
11-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Hey, I'm from the heartland of interracial sex.

Goats, chickens, cows, emus.

It's tough to find an actual human around here. :shock:

Hmmmmm

Hugh Jarrod
11-08-2005, 09:31 PM

FK

Yeah but I agree with your first post Felicia.

BlackAdder
11-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Heya Shay, I wasnt going to ask you but since you posted it....

Why is it that you dont date outside your race??? Seems like hobbling yourself to me.

aTsLiKeN0oThEr
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Interacial sex is HOT as long as it's me and a sexy tall thug with a cute face and fab body. YUMMY!

Perverted Monk
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Nothings wrong with it. Even if I tried to discriminate my dick would say "It all feels the same to me, now get me up in there fool"

Oh, and my Latinas. Good lord, what would I do without my Latinas.

BigTime
11-09-2005, 01:02 AM
U gotta elaborate on why it would be hobbling me..............

hob·bled, hob·bling, hob·bles
To hamper the action or progress of; impede.
To walk or move along haltingly or with difficulty; limp.

mmmmmm.

seanj
11-09-2005, 01:17 AM
I just dont fine men outside the black race attractive.I would never date someone who wasnt black much less have sex with them EWWWWWWWWW.

that shit just straight up ignorant...its a damn shame some peeps still think like that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Well everyone thesedays are mutts (Mixed races) so to me its a non-issue. 8) What matters is that you're both into eachother. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 03:13 AM
What are you mixed with Harajuku?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Im Chinese, Filipino and Spanish :wink: ..What are your mixes Tomselis?

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
11-09-2005, 03:39 AM
Well that does come off as pretty ignorant by definition Shay.

"To hamper the action or progress of; impede"

Thats exactly what I meant...I think your opinion might change as you get older....No, actually I know it will because I know girls that thought the exact same thing you did when they were younger..

TomSelis
11-09-2005, 04:06 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Irish and Ugandan

BigTime
11-09-2005, 04:27 AM
Well that does come off as pretty ignorant by definition Shay.

"To hamper the action or progress of; impede"

Thats exactly what I meant...I think your opinion might change as you get older....No, actually I know it will because I know girls that thought the exact same thing you did when they were younger..

That's what I thought you meant, however I've also known people who were only attracted to their own race when they were younger. They still feel the same way.
Pretty comes in all color, but an attraction is something totally different. The fact that you think that just because she choices to stick with her own race is hobbling, hampering the action of progress, show the very crust of your ignorance.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2005, 04:48 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Irish and Ugandan

I see. Kewl!

~Kisses.

HTG

brickcitybrother
11-09-2005, 05:29 AM
The problem with interracial sex is that people ask what is the problem with interracial sex. The day we stop focusing on that issie - is the day that stops being an issue.

thugsation
11-09-2005, 05:54 AM
U gotta elaborate on why it would be hobbling me..............

I just dont fine men outside the black race attractive.I would never date someone who wasnt black much less have sex with them EWWWWWWWWW.Thats just my personal preference.

There ain't nothin wrong wit that. It's her preference. If it ain't you then move on. I'm sure there's some other black chicks who'd be more than willing to take your money.

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Ya'll are mistaken that I would pay for it even if she did....Never have, and not to be conceited, never will have to.

rc206
11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS.U KNOW DAM WELL IF A WHITE PERSON SAID THAT U WOULD CALL THEM A RACISTS! U ASK 2 B TREATED EQUAL BUT U ACT(THUGS MENTALITY) JUST LIKE THE CRACKERS THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY! U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!MDS U LOOK LIKE A BLOND MAN W/WIG! PEOPLE CUM 2 THIS SITE 2 LOOK AT GOOD LOOKING SHEMALES,NOT 2 LOOK AT U UGLY BITHES OR SEE YOUR UGLY MAN LOOKING PHOTOS! :)

Brideshead
11-11-2005, 03:11 PM
SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS.U KNOW DAM WELL IF A WHITE PERSON SAID THAT U WOULD CALL THEM A RACISTS! U ASK 2 B TREATED EQUAL BUT U ACT(THUGS MENTALITY) JUST LIKE THE CRACKERS THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY! U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!MDS U LOOK LIKE A BLOND MAN W/WIG! PEOPLE CUM 2 THIS SITE 2 LOOK AT GOOD LOOKING SHEMALES,NOT 2 LOOK AT U UGLY BITHES OR SEE YOUR UGLY MAN LOOKING PHOTOS! :)

Not dating out my race has nothin to do with being a racist.Its my personal preference. I just dont date outside my race.I really dont see the big deal.I dont have a problem with any race I just wouldnt date them.LOL a skinny black man with a wig I dont see a resemblance.BUT HEY THATS YOUR OPINION!!!
You are beautiful Shalaya.

Saintrose
11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS... U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!

RC206:
Shalaya just expressed a preference. She didn't say she hated other races...she just has a preference when it comes to dating. How can you put someone down for the spelling of their name ? I think that shows your ignorant mentality.

Shalaya:
keep doing your thing ! Some of us can appreciate a sexy sista like you !

Brideshead
11-11-2005, 06:13 PM
SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS... U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!

RC206:
Shalaya just expressed a preference. She didn't say she hated other races...she just has a preference when it comes to dating. How can you put someone down for the spelling of their name ? I think that shows your ignorant mentality.

Shalaya:
keep doing your thing ! Some of us can appreciate a sexy sista like you !

I second this.

tgirloverct
11-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Me too,,can't she have a certain preference? Every body has them,,although some people are more flexible than others. If you don't have some sort of preferences, standards, etc,,,you probably ain't about shit and you end up settling for anything,,even worse,,,somebody else feels like they are just settling for you.
Keep doing your thing sweetie.

lar336
11-11-2005, 09:11 PM

Just because you don't date certain people doesn't mean you discriminate and are racist. Think of it this way if a man doesn't date other men, does that mean he discriminates against gay people?