PDA

View Full Version : anal fisting

personwhois
04-27-2010, 08:42 AM
I am curious, is it possible that some people can't be stretched enough to be fisted, I really want to try being fisted but my asshole can't seem to physically go past 4 fingers. It is not as if it can't be stretched it just feels like the bones in my butt are too close together or something and a fist wont fit past them. Are there even bones in peoples butt? I dunno its hard to describe but I see people being double fisted, I just want one is that so much to ask!

Richctdude
04-27-2010, 01:39 PM
ive seen it its not pretty

Jericho
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Hailing B1, hailing B1! :p

rockabilly
04-27-2010, 05:41 PM
W/ a thread title like this I'm shocked Mandy has'nt chimed in.

She must be getting fisted somewhere now.

KirstenH
04-27-2010, 09:31 PM
http://www.fistforum.com/

for the less and more experienced fister ;)

BeardedOne
04-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Hailing B1, hailing B1! :p

Heh. You knew I'd home in on this one. :peanutbutter

W/ a thread title like this I'm shocked Mandy has'nt chimed in.

She must be getting fisted somewhere now.

I'm sure that we'll hear from her soon.

http://www.fistforum.com/

for the less and more experienced fister ;)

What an excellent reference source! How have I managed to miss this one?

To the OP: It's all relative to size (Their hand and your ass), situation, experience, etc. I've had lovers with paws the size of tennis rackets make valiant efforts to get into me with only moderate success (Usually not beyond the crown of the hand/wrist, the widest part) while others with smaller hands slipped right in with little effort. I've also had lovers with small hands that weren't able to get all the way in because I just wasn't relaxed enough (Or they were too aggressive).

The greatest issue is usually time. Wrist-riding isn't a sport that can be hurried. Especially if it is the first time that you and/or your partner are experiencing the sport. Think of it as a day sport like golf, as opposed to something quick like basketball.

My best advice to you is to find a willing partner with small/narrow hands and a lot of patience. Use gloves (They add their own lubricant effect) and lots, lots, lots, uber-gobs of lube. And don't rush things. Take lots of time and explore your limits. A twist here, a turn there, could make a great bit of difference as far as what your body can accept/tolerate. Once you determine what/who fits and how much you like or dislike the sensations, you can fine-tune from there.

Jericho
04-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Heh. You knew I'd home in on this one. :peanutbutter

Can't think why! :p

My best advice to you is to find a willing partner with small/narrow hands and a lot of patience. Use gloves (They add their own lubricant effect) and lots, lots, lots, uber-gobs of lube. And don't rush things. Take lots of time and explore your limits. A twist here, a turn there, could make a great bit of difference as far as what your body can accept/tolerate. Once you determine what/who fits and how much you like or dislike the sensations, you can fine-tune from there.

And make sure they take their watch off! :rolleyes:

TsVanessa69
04-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Hmmm.
I have 2 subs that I fist but they were already broken in (no pun inteded) when they got to me.
I think with lub, and a relaxed enviroment and patience and LOTS of practice, you will be ok.

daleach
04-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Hmmm.
I have 2 subs that I fist but they were already broken in (no pun inteded) when they got to me.
I think with lub, and a relaxed enviroment and patience and LOTS of practice, you will be ok.

Do you enjoy fisting your subs or do you do it just because they like it?

TsVanessa69
04-28-2010, 07:54 AM
Do you enjoy fisting your subs or do you do it just because they like it?

Well to be honest one guy is VERY young and he is the most open.
So its very sexy and we even did a video which is on my xtube page
the other guys is fun as well.
Guys want a girl with patience and an open mind.
ALOT of younger guys are into toy play and being fisted.
Its about connecting with your mate so they are most comfortable and relaxed with you in them that deep.
I would say I'm fascinated and i started doing research. So yea, poppers, gloves and jlube with relaxing music in the back ground make a sub happy!

daleach
04-28-2010, 08:21 AM
Sounds like fun.
Kind of a scary thought though.
I mean what if some thing ripped up in there?
Ouch!

I have to admit though, the thought of being fisted by a girl like you is hot.

alyssats
04-28-2010, 02:41 PM
most TS admirers/chasers are powerbottoms and so most likely most are into fisting also thats just what ive noticed ;)

bellamy
04-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Yikes those finger nails are a little scary Alyssa!

sunairco
04-28-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm surprised that by now nobody's mention any form of chemical relaxation or even poppers.

TsVanessa69
04-29-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm surprised that by now nobody's mention any form of chemical relaxation or even poppers.
Yea, poppers help thing out for most guys! I did mention it in my las response though.
mix a lil 420 and away we go!

daleach
04-29-2010, 03:21 AM
What are poppers?

alyssats
04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Yikes those finger nails are a little scary Alyssa!

yes for fisting you should always have cut nails thats why now i dont make my nails long since so many TS admirers/chasers are powerbottoms lol ;)