PDA

View Full Version : TS's on Facebook/Myspace?

williamshank46
04-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Has anyone met any girls on these sites? If so, how do you search to actually find them. For the girls, are most of you on facebook now rather than myspace or maybe another site? Thanks

jniowa
04-25-2010, 11:05 PM
I've never met any girls from there but there is a site that has tons of the Myspace girls all in one place. Check out www.vickirene.net

blckhaze
04-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Not by accident, but i do have a good amount of ts friends on both sites.
With pic theft, kind ahard at this point to tell whos who but train ur eye and u'll be fine.

Dont get actively seeking just ts but w/e floats ur boat

slinky
04-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Find one and "mine" their friends, and their friends friends, and........

Kabuki
04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Has anyone met any girls on these sites? If so, how do you search to actually find them. For the girls, are most of you on facebook now rather than myspace or maybe another site? Thanks

There are still a lot of girls on MySpace. FB is more interactive, but MySpace is still better for meeting random new people. I've met a lot of people through the site, but I've been a member for a long time.

Just go to the "more" tab at the top of of your MySpace profile. Scroll down to "groups", and search for a transgender group. Most of the people in these groups are open to adding new friends. Friends of friends will usually add you if you're pretty cool.

Fakes are kinda obvious. No personal comments. The same set of pics in their picture section... You'll figure it out. I've made some real connections on the site though :cool:

flabbybody
04-26-2010, 06:17 PM
if you were born before 1990 myspace feels a little creepy

DL_NL
04-26-2010, 06:24 PM
I'd say...

bellamy
04-26-2010, 06:46 PM

Even if you were hunting out ts girls on their myspace and facebook pages is the same thing as stalking.

slinky
04-27-2010, 12:25 AM

Which is why you only have 335 friends there? lol

The problem with Facebook is that a LOT of the girls use it for their "real life" family and friends and freak out if you do anything there which might connect them to the "Tranny World". If a girl has both Myspace and Facebook pages, she will probably be more receptive to "tranny chasers" on the mysoace one.

slinky
04-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Even if you were hunting out ts girls on their myspace and facebook pages is the same thing as stalking.

I disagree, A lot of girls use their myspace pages specifically to make chaser contacts. Look how many have it in their sig's here.

scubaman
04-27-2010, 12:32 AM

Which is why you only have 335 friends there? lol

lmfao.....

Kabuki
04-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Facebook is for people you know. MySpace is for networking more and making new friends. If someone doesn't want you to see their profile, they can make it private. Why are people talking about stalking? Looking at profiles is the purpose of MySpace. Do you seriously think that someone really has 10, 000 friends in real life? I still have plenty of girls who want to add me :cool:

BeardedOne
04-27-2010, 11:35 PM
MySpace makes my eyeballs bleed because very little of the membership can grasp the basics of graphic balance and continuity.

I got on Face Book a few months ago to hunt down a picture from my sordid past and ended up staying for the little social interaction I now have. There are a handful of the gurls there that I have friended (Or that friended me) and it's pretty cool.

There is a stalking aspect to it, though. I've found others there that I'd like to friend, but I'm pretty sure that they'd see it as stalking. :(

williamshank46
09-25-2010, 06:11 PM
I thought this thread was pretty interesting. Anyone have any myspace or facebook updates of success stories?

Evil Jay
09-25-2010, 06:22 PM
If you wouldn't mind them being stanky,checkout mocospace.com

amberskyi
09-25-2010, 06:30 PM
my facebook is mostly for my family and friends.im not to keen on having random guys my friend on their.most guys dont know how to control what they say or write.god forbid my sister see some crazy shit on there

Willie Escalade
09-25-2010, 09:25 PM
my facebook is mostly for my family and friends.im not to keen on having random guys my friend on their.most guys dont know how to control what they say or write.god forbid my sister see some crazy shit on there
Same here. Pretty much everyone I've friended on Facebook I either know, or have met. There are others I still have to add, but I'm not gonna go crazy with the friend requests like I did on Myspace. Hell, I almost never visit Myspace now anyway; I might even begin to drop friends...

My Facebook is for former classmates, current friends, and potential business connections.

jamiecoxxdotcom
09-25-2010, 11:09 PM
I keep a professional profile for fans and stalkers and a personal profile for friends and family on facebook... closed down all the myspace accounts, it's just an eyes sore.