PDA

View Full Version : performers/studios wanted for a new webcam site!

AllShemaleCams
04-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Hello.
I am working for ALLSHEMALECAMS.COM. Our new PURE shemale site will be opened VERY soon. We are looking for performers/studios to work with. We can pay the TOP on biz and we can also consider to pay per hour.

Please PM me for details so we can talk.

NOTE: This site is serious, we know the game and we will be huge (Its not the first webcam site with opened). Be the first to join us with special terms for life :)

AllShemaleCams
04-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks to the models who PMed me. Keep it going. We would like to work with everyone :)

AllShemaleCams
04-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Still looking for studios. Will pay 100$ epass for anyone who refs me to a good studio we can work with. We also pay per hour.

Please email me, see sig.

AllShemaleCams
06-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Hello.
ALL SHEMALE CAMS is officialy opened start today the 15th!

You will see everyday the site will get bigger and bigger.
We have this promo for opening:
http://www.allshemalecams.com/promo/siteopeningpromo.html

Join here:
http://www.allshemalecams.com/cams/performer/join

Feel free to PM me if you got questions :)

GroobySteven
06-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Alternatively models, take a look at http://cams.tgirls.com and work with a company that not only is interested in getting you promoted across their extensive network but that you know the name of and can trust, instead of somebody whose posted only 4 times on this bored and with whom you have no recourse.

Great Promotions.
Awesome Opportunities.
Custom Made Banners.
Top 3 Models get Bonuses.
All Models who meet minimum get % share bonuses.

http://www.tgirls-live.com the only cam site YOU should be working on.

AllShemaleCams
06-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello. This is the way you work? You must flame us in order to get girls?

I wish you good luck with your project. I am working for ALL SHEMALE CAMS, and the people behind this site got years of exp of cam sites and they are the biggest in the SHEMALE niche for years, so, please ;)

I wont go to your site and try to get your models, and i guess this is how you work. So, i wish you good luck, just dont start wars.

Anyway models want to work with us, you know how to find me, and you can also can always contact our support.

Thanks

Alternatively models, take a look at http://cams.tgirls.com and work with a company that not only is interested in getting you promoted across their extensive network but that you know the name of and can trust, instead of somebody whose posted only 4 times on this bored and with whom you have no recourse.

Great Promotions.
Awesome Opportunities.
Custom Made Banners.
Top 3 Models get Bonuses.
All Models who meet minimum get % share bonuses.

http://www.tgirls-live.com the only cam site YOU should be working on.

GroobySteven
06-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Hello. This is the way you work? You must flame us in order to get girls?

I wish you good luck with your project. I am working for ALL SHEMALE CAMS, and the people behind this site got years of exp of cam sites and they are the biggest in the SHEMALE niche for years, so, please ;)

I wont go to your site and try to get your models, and i guess this is how you work. So, i wish you good luck, just dont start wars.

Anyway models want to work with us, you know how to find me, and you can also can always contact our support.

Thanks

No flame.
YOU don't have any experience on this site or with TS sites, you've simply created a white label (the same as we have on our site) so don't portray yourself as something your not.
Put him some time across the boards and forums and your promotion might be better received.

BellaBellucci
06-15-2010, 07:55 PM
ASC: what are you offering that's different from or better than what Seanchai is?

~BB~

AllShemaleCams
06-16-2010, 11:37 AM
No flame.
YOU don't have any experience on this site or with TS sites, you've simply created a white label (the same as we have on our site) so don't portray yourself as something your not.
Put him some time across the boards and forums and your promotion might be better received.

Its not a whitelabel

AllShemaleCams
06-16-2010, 11:40 AM
ASC: what are you offering that's different from or better than what Seanchai is?

~BB~

I dont know who is Seanchai and what he offers.
We pay up to 50% to models (you will get the 50% right now for life because we just opened), we even pay bonus for free chat if you connect 100 hours or more a month. We deliever. We work with the biggest shemale affiliate program on web and ASC will be the biggest cam site within months.

Feel free to PM me i will give you more details.

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I dont know who is Seanchai and what he offers.
We pay up to 50% to models (you will get the 50% right now for life because we just opened), we even pay bonus for free chat if you connect 100 hours or more a month. We deliever. We work with the biggest shemale affiliate program on web and ASC will be the biggest cam site within months.

Feel free to PM me i will give you more details.

Who is "the biggest shemale affiliate program on the web" ?

If it's not a white label then how can we trust the software or the company to pay up? What trust can a model put in you, to actually pay?

How will ASC be the biggest cam site within months? Your claiming it will be bigger than Imlive, Video Secrets or Live Jasmin?

shemale-411
06-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Allshemalecams.com parent site is Trannypay.com which has a somewhat shitty record as this thread will show.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=29333&highlight=cancel+subscription

I'm suspicious of sites whose business model is "Trial membership only $1" then they make their money by nailing the customer for a huge amount if they dont precisely follow instructions cancelling their "trial" subscription. Maybe Trannypay.com has changed their business ways and will be a great company to work for...or maybe not.

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Allshemalecams.com parent site is Trannypay.com which has a somewhat shitty record as this thread will show.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=29333&highlight=cancel+subscription

I'm suspicious of sites whose business model is "Trial membership only $1" then they make their money by nailing the customer for a huge amount if they dont precisely follow instructions cancelling their "trial" subscription. Maybe Trannypay.com has changed their business ways and will be a great company to work for...or maybe not.

Oh shit, I didn't even know it was TrannyPay - good detective work 411! This company is the biggest rip off on the net, they have been slammed for overcharging credit cards and giving no cancellation fees.
Fuck that, anybody who works for TrannyPay is to be UNTRUSTED!!

shemale-411
06-16-2010, 02:58 PM
First thing I always wanna know is whose paying what. So I click the "webmasters" or affiliate link which is usually at the page bottom. Trannypay sux.

AllShemaleCams
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Hello. TrannyPay always pay affiliates and on the webcam site every model will get paid and on time. Of course its a webcam site, tottaly different operation, works different.

Imlive and LJ pay only 30-35%, they keep part of your money (cbs) etc. We are working only on the shemale niche and yes, we are not a whitelabel.

Any model who wants to work with us, get details, whatever, i am here for you in private. I know people like to flame, we are new and its not easy, i know, this is why we have these good promos for opening , and we deliver.

Thanks

shemale-411
06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Dude, its not a flame, TrannyPay has an awful reputation for customer service, and their business model remains the same, so if they treat their customers this way, how will they treat their employees?

Hello. TrannyPay always pay affiliates and on the webcam site every model will get paid and on time. Of course its a webcam site, tottaly different operation, works different.

Imlive and LJ pay only 30-35%, they keep part of your money (cbs) etc. We are working only on the shemale niche and yes, we are not a whitelabel.

Any model who wants to work with us, get details, whatever, i am here for you in private. I know people like to flame, we are new and its not easy, i know, this is why we have these good promos for opening , and we deliver.

Thanks

AllShemaleCams
06-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Its a different opertaion with diff people who manage the webcam site.

shemale-411
06-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Go to allshemalecams...scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the webmaster link...trannypay...nuff said!

Its a different opertaion with diff people who manage the webcam site.

AllShemaleCams
06-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Go to allshemalecams...scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the webmaster link...trannypay...nuff said!

Of course, I say its a different operation of the paysites under trannypay. Its a webcam site, managed by different people UNDER trannypay.

WendyWilliams
06-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I would like to officially hijack this thread also LOL

www.livetgirlcams.net (http://www.livetgirlcams.net) LOVE IT......I was with imlive for awhile and 30% was just NOT cutting it.......

Site above is operated by Shemale-Club, reputation speaks for itself and has the appropriate shemale traffic.

This site is the exclusive home of Morgan Bailey, Mia Isabella, Bailey Jay, Sexxy Jade, Nikki M. of latinatranny, Wendy Williams, Natalia Coxxx, Kelly Shore, Olivia Love, Ashley George and the list is growing...........CHECK IT OUT.

Hijack is now over LOL

***********Sorry but once I read this TrannyPay stuff it is a total RED FLAG.

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Of course, I say its a different operation of the paysites under trannypay. Its a webcam site, managed by different people UNDER trannypay.

Anything under Trannypay is a red flag - don't let this company get your credit card.
Your probably a decent enough fellow and the way your handling yourself here would support that, but you really should look at the people and the reputations of the company that your dealing with.