PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Fans

southern81
04-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Just wanted to see if there were any Call of Duty Fans on here and to 2 see if you like the Stimulus Package or Not.
and if you do like it whats your Favorite map?
Mine Crash

horndog
04-22-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey southern81, I'm a big fan of the entire series. On the PC... I've never owned a console.

When PC users get to try the Stimulus Package, I'll comment on it.

JerseyMike
04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
I really like Bailout, more maps that look like regular US scenes are my favorite, would love it if the Shopping Center/Fast Food part of the game was a map on multiplayer. My only problem is that Bailout and Crash seem impossible while playing domination against a group that knows what they're doing.

southern81
04-22-2010, 08:31 PM
I really like Bailout, more maps that look like regular US scenes are my favorite, would love it if the Shopping Center/Fast Food part of the game was a map on multiplayer. My only problem is that Bailout and Crash seem impossible while playing domination against a group that knows what they're doing.

i know what u mean on HeadQ it sucks bad never tried it on Domination but i only play harcore games i love playing search and destroy on bailiout. i'm hopping the shopping center/Fast food will be on the second map-pack that is coming out in a few months