PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks 103 Spurs 84

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 05:44 AM
Who said my Mavs were going to be down this year?

Double OT win over the Suns to start the season...now a 19 point win over the defending world champions.

Legend
11-06-2005, 09:27 AM
They got lucky tonight, spurs have the best team in the west, but my heat has the best team in the east!

Jhellis978
11-06-2005, 09:30 AM
They got lucky tonight, spurs have the best team in the west, but my heat has the best team in the east!

The Heat have the most talent in the East, but that doesn't necessarily translate into the most wins.

In the West, the Rockets scare me more than the Spurs. We cannot stop Yao. We were lucky to beat the Rockets in the playoffs last year. Now, they have more help for McGrady and Yao. I trust Avery though and think the Mavs can challenge for the West.

Legend
11-06-2005, 10:05 AM

The Heat have the most talent in the East, but that doesn't necessarily translate into the most wins.

In the West, the Rockets scare me more than the Spurs. We cannot stop Yao. We were lucky to beat the Rockets in the playoffs last year. Now, they have more help for McGrady and Yao. I trust Avery though and think the Mavs can challenge for the West.

lol@the rockets scare you more, and you cannot stop yao. yao is a 7 foot joke, he is too soft to play in the nba thats just my opinion!

ManOfSteel
01-08-2006, 11:24 AM
i used to follow basketball years ago. cant believe that Heat have Walker. plus Zo and i think jayson williams. They should be an unreal team but guess those players i mentioned have lost their domination.