PDA

View Full Version : My new tattoo..

KiraHarden
04-19-2010, 01:14 AM
Hi everyone. I just had my 7th tat done a few weeks ago and will be getting a matching one on right side in a few months. I hope you dig it.

Jericho
04-19-2010, 01:20 AM
Nice work. :D
How long'd that take?

KiraHarden
04-19-2010, 01:24 AM
5 1/2 hours

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Hey. Where did it go? lol

But if you mean your 'side', as in anywhere near your ribs? OUCH!!!

jniowa
04-19-2010, 01:29 AM
it looks great!!!

Jericho
04-19-2010, 01:30 AM
OUCH!!!

+1
The pair of you :claps
I've always been too chickenshit for the ribs/sides! :oops:

KiraHarden
04-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Yes, my side and the ribs area was painful.

KiraHarden
04-19-2010, 01:49 AM
oops and the newink on the back of my neck

onmyknees
04-19-2010, 03:08 AM
Very sweet..!! I'm good with the arms, legs and back, but the ribs...no fucking way. And my elbows we're a picnic either..I really do think you gurls have a higher threshold for pain..LOL. I don't know if it's the pain so much as I get bored for sitting still for so long. I look at Nicole and of course admire the work, but can't help but wonder how many hours she spent starring at the ceiling !! I love and admire both your work.

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2010, 04:16 AM
For whatever reason, I have a very high threshold of pain, and I can generally shut it off. According to my tattooist, I "sit like a rock". But there are certain spots on your ribs that you just can't block out. Worse than the ribs tho', are the inner-arms right below the armpit.

You know what's interesting though? I've watched various tattooists work for countless hours and done tattoos myself, and I really do think that girls generally suck it up better than guys. The only two people I've seen faint from getting tattooed were...

1. a big 6'2" football jock getting a kanji on his upper-outer arm
2. a fairly large biker getting a panther on his inner-lower arm

Go figure.

But girls getting tramp stamps almost always sit well. And I've never seen one faint. lol

onmyknees
04-20-2010, 01:59 AM
For whatever reason, I have a very high threshold of pain, and I can generally shut it off. According to my tattooist, I "sit like a rock". But there are certain spots on your ribs that you just can't block out. Worse than the ribs tho', are the inner-arms right below the armpit.

You know what's interesting though? I've watched various tattooists work for countless hours and done tattoos myself, and I really do think that girls generally suck it up better than guys. The only two people I've seen faint from getting tattooed were...

1. a big 6'2" football jock getting a kanji on his upper-outer arm
2. a fairly large biker getting a panther on his inner-lower arm

Go figure.

But girls getting tramp stamps almost always sit well. And I've never seen one faint. lol

You're absolutey right ( again) ....A couple weeks ago I was in the chair and this big burly looking dude came in . He was looking to schedule another appointment. The chic at the desk sent him over to my guy . After a couple minutes, he showed my artist a half completed small tat on his upper arm. As he was walking back to the desk, my guy told me the reason it was half done is because he fainted mid session !! Out cold !
A couple weeks later I brought a lady friend in...she had 2 blue birds done on both sides of her neck right on the collar bone and never so much as winched! Go Gurls! LOL.............the shit we put up with to look good !!!;)

fcknyc
05-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Kira, will you show off both sides?

BlueEyed84
05-10-2010, 02:51 AM
New ink looks great.

My elbow sucked, but I sat through it. Felt like the needle was puncturing my bone.

I've seen plenty of women who can sit and take hours of tattooing no problem. I had an ex girl who's first tattoo was a chest piece. She said it was more annoying than anything when the artist got near her boobs and it made them vibrate with the gun lol.

Nicole, I've always loved your work. You've got some excellent ink.

beavisimo
05-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Great tatty. It's beautiful. You should show them all off.

one_curi
06-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Damn that is fantastic!